Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Wait! I'm Related To Them!?!?

Practice

by XxRed_AlertxX 0 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2011-03-18 - Updated: 2011-03-18 - 1032 words

0Unrated
Ashkie POV

The next morning I woke up and took a shower. It was around 10:30 in the morning when I stepped out of the shower and dried off. I put on my Bring Me The Horizon dinosaur tee with another pair of skinny jeans. I had my guitar pick necklace on and a pair of custom-made black, red, and white converse. Next i blow dried my hair and fixed it. Finally i put on some eyeliner and a little bit of black eye shadow around my eyes.

As i headed downstairs singing "I'm tired of your lies You say one everyday About how your rich And full of love For someone like me" I stopped when i saw Gerard, keys in hand, staring at me. He then said "Who's lyrics are those? Or did you write them?" I looked at him and said "Yeah i wrote them i guess. Those words were just floating in my head. Don't tell anyone about them. I don't want anyone to know that i write."

He smiled at me warmly and said "Ok. Wanna go to Starbucks?" I smiled and said yes. I pulled out my keys to my Lamborghini and threw them at him and told him to take my car. We got in and sped off to get some awesome Starbucks, hopefully not 8 cups of it. On the way there we started to talk. "Ashkie, I'm really glad you're our sister and not some preppy girl," Gerard said. I smiled and said, "I'm really glad you two are my brothers and not some preppy boys." That's what started the whole conversation.

"Ashkie, What's your favorite song by us?"

"Ugh.. That's a hard one! I'd have to say maybe Mama, Cubicles, or My Way Home Is Through You. What's yours?"

"Hmm.. I like them all but, my favorite would have to be either Vampires Will Never Hurt You or Helena."

We talked the whole way there, when we got there, and on the way back home. When we pulled into the driveway we saw a very sleepy Mikey was walking towards us with the keys to their car. Gerard and i hoped out and climbed into their Chevy Avalanche. Once we were all settled Mikey sped us off to Ray Toro's house.

Gerard POV

This girl is amazing! She is defiantly going to fit in with the rest of the band. As we pulled into the driveway Bob, Frank, and Ray all came running out of the house towards us. They swarmed around the car waiting to meet Ashkie.

We told them to wait inside the house, but of course they didn't listen. I looked at Ashkie and saw her smiling and laughing at the guys, I smiled and stepped out of the car and said, "Ok guys, back off some. You have to let her get out of the car in order to say hi to her!" They laughed and moved back a little. Ashkie got out of the car and we moved into the house.

Everyone sat down with Frank and Bob on either side of Ashkie on the sofa, I was standing, and Ray and Mikey were sitting in two armchairs. Everyone started Ashkie question like where are you from or what's your favorite color? She would laugh and answer each one as truthfully as she could.

I cleared my throat after they were done and said, "Ok guys we have something to tell you. As you know Ashkie is our little sister and she is going to be in the band singing with me. So how bout we practice for a while." I smiled as Bob threw Ashkie over his shoulder and ran her out to our "practice" room. When everyone was in and Ashkie had a mic in her hand i said "Ok how bout we start it off with Vampires Will Never Hurt You?"

Everyone said ok and Ashkie and I started singing "And if they get me and the sun goes down into the ground And if they get me take this spike to my heart and And if they get me and the sun goes down And if they get me take this spike and You put the spike in my heart And if the sun comes up will it tear the skin right off our bones And then as razor sharp white teeth rip out our necks I saw you there Someone get me to the doctor, someone get me to a church Where they can pump this venom gaping hole And you must keep your soul like a secret in your throat And if they come and get me What if you put the spike in my heart And if they get me and the sun goes down And if they get me take this spike and"

When we finished singing Bob, Frank, and Ray all said "Oh wow! Ashkie you're amazing!" She blushed and said "Thanks, but i'm not as good as Gerard." I laughed and said, "You're just trying to suck up to me." This time she laughed and said "Only in your dreams Gee." We all started laughing and Ashkie said "You wanna see my impersonation of you in the music video for Welcome To The Black Parade when you do all the moves with the microphone?"

We all said sure and she walked up to a microphone and sang. When she got to the part where i did all the moves with the microphone she did every move i did exactly as i did it. I smiled and said, "You never cease to amaze me Ashkie." She smiled and said "Now for a little bit from The King." Then she did the moonwalk and gangsta lean. Bob laughed and said, "That is amazing! How'd you learn to do that? Teach me!"

We all smiled and she said "I'll teach all of you if you want. I know like every move Michael Jackson has ever done." She then did a whole bunch of moves from the Thriller music she was done we all applauded her when i got a phone call. I looked down to see that it was our recording company.
Sign up to rate and review this story