Categories > Books > Harry Potter > inheirtance

board of governor

by wizcollins 2 reviews

the heirs of hogwarts claim the castle

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Characters: Harry - Published: 2011-03-18 - Updated: 2011-03-19 - 2269 words

1Illiterate
Harry and Hermione returned to the Potter Manor. The Granger’s watched as their normally calm and collected daughter stormed into the house and up the stairs right beside Harry.
“I wonder what they are so angry about. Either they found out how much Dumbledore hid from them or he got away with It.” said Alicia.
“Let’s go and see, but I would have say he probably got away with whatever he did.”
They walked up to find the children which were in Harry’s office. “What happened to get you two this mad?”
“The Minister pretty well let Dumbledore off by saying that in nineteen hundred and eighty-two the Wizengamot passed a law that doesn’t allow the current and pasted head of the Wizengamot cannot have charges brought against them, and that even included treason charges.” said Hermione looking at her parents. “The board of governors is meeting next week. So we can go to them to get something done with the headmaster.”
“Do you think the board will agree with you?”
“They will have to. I am the heir of Gryffindor, and the heir of Slytherin by conquest. A Ms. Lovegood is the heir of Hufflepuff. Hermione is the primary heir of Ravenclaw. As the professors said the other night our thoughts are more important. Hermione, would you draft a letter to Ms Lovegood since you are the better writer?”
“Yes I will.” said Hermione as Tipsy popped into the room.
“Master your teachers are here to talk to you.”
“Send them in Tipsy.” said Harry as McGonagall and Flitwick walked into the room. “What can I do for you Professors?”
“After the Wizengamot meeting when we went back to Hogwarts Albus called us into his office and asked us who told you about your inheritance. Then he told us teachers are not supposed to have any contact with students during the summer.”
“Was Snape there or was he gone?”
“He was leaving. As he was leaving he told the headmaster he was invited to have dinner at the Malfoy’s. the headmaster said that was okay since Lucius and Snape knew each other in school.”
“Grandma when I looked through the Black parchment work I noticed that the “Malfoy” Manor was the summer seat of the Black’s. Do you have a portrait there?”

“Yes as a member of the family that produces the Head of House we all have portraits in every one of our houses. Just like I have a portrait; in everyone of the Potter property. Why do you ask?”
“I want you to go to there and see if a greasy hair hooked nose person is anywhere in the manor. If you get noticed tell them that the new Lord Black wanted to know about his property.”
“Be right back grandson.” said Bella as she got up out of her chair and left through the edge of the painting.
“I heard Malfoy brag about Snape having dinner at his home.
“My portrait is covered Harry. I was able to ask one of the other paintings when it happened and my cousin said it was just moments ago.”
“Okay then we needs to believe Snape is there. I was reviewing Lucius and Narcissa betrothal contract and it says that Lord Black has the right to demand proof that he doesn’t belong to any group that practice and use the dark arts. Then another part of the contract gave him the use of the manor for as long as he is married to a Black daughter. So next time I see good old Lucius I will have this contract with me and I will follow the sub-paragraphs.”
“Now Professor Flitwick what is Ms Lovegood’s given name?”
“Luna Lovegood. Her father runs a newspaper called Quibbler. It is called rag by certain people. So why do you need Ms Lovegood’s name?”
“I am going to write her a letter. When is the next board of governors meeting?”
“Thursday of this week.”
“Okay this is what we do. Tipsy can you go to the Lovegood place and tell them that they are invited to have dinner at the Potter Manor?”
“Yes Master I can.” said Tipsy as he disappeared.
“When they come to dinner we will ask her if she knows her heritage. Then we will set a game plan for the board meeting. I plan on calling in the debts that Lucius owes the Potter Family. All of them.” said Harry as Tipsy popped back into the room.
“Master they said they would be honored to have supper with you milord.” said Tipsy.
“What authority do I have as the regiment of House Black, Grandma?”
“Everything that the head of house can do; set betrothal contracts, dissolve marriages, arrange for tutors, and cast out people, and sign any and all legal documents. Why do ask Harry.
“Well after I demand all of the loans that the Malfoy House owes the Potter House, I am going to demand that Lucius to roll up his sleeves and show me if he has the dark mark. If he has it then I will dissolve the marriage between him and a daughter of house Black. Then I will cast out Narcissa and Draco out of the family.”

The dinner was served at six thirty with McGonagall, Flitwick, Harry, Remus, the Granger’s, and the Lovegood’s.
“Luna I don’t know if you know or not but you own a quarter of Hogwarts. I own fifty percent and Hermione here owns the last quarter.”

“I knew I was related to Hufflepuff, but everyone only sees the charter that Dumbledore wrote that says the headmaster and the board of the governors own the school. I don’t know where the school battlement is.”
“Tipsy did your ancestors ever talk about an ancient battlement?”
“Yes Master. There are two battlements in the manor. The Pendragon battlement and the Hogwarts battlement are in the basement.”
“Now Remus will you carry our battlement in front of us? If I understand the papers that I read on it once the chest cross the threshold of castle the wards will return to us heirs. It will also restore the castle to before any changes were made. Like if the headmaster covered anything up.” said the portrait of Henry Potter.
After the meal Tipsy took Harry, Hermione, Luna, and Remus down to the Battlements. Remus picked up the Hogwarts battlement with ease. “I can carry this up the walk way to the castle. Let’s go back upstairs.”
The next day Lupin went to the Three Broomsticks to get permission to use her fireplace.
Thursday morning:
Luna came through the fireplace around nine as the members of the house were eating breakfast. After breakfast Lupin and the trio put on robes with their ancestors crest on them and floo’d to the three broomsticks. Outside the pub they put the flags in their right spots and walked up to the castle. Once there Hermione pulled her wand and with a wave the doors to the main and Great Hall flew open. They walked inside the Great Hall. Where Lupin put down the battlement and Harry and Hermione and Luna started putting their flags at the foot of the table and then the shields on the table. Once everything was in place the magic of the battlement activated and sent out an magical EMP. The stone wall behind the head table turned into granite and words appeared.
“What is the meaning of this? Harry it was determined that I was your magical guardian earlier in the week. Why are you here I didn’t give permission to be here.” shouted the headmaster.
“Were we at the same meeting on Tuesday? They deem that my parent’s wills weren’t fallowed and that my grandfather should have gotten me. Board members I Lord Harry Potter; come before you as the heir of Gryffindor by blood and Slytherin by conquest.”
“I Lady Hermione Granger, come before you as the heir of Ravenclaw by blood.”
“I Lady Luna Lovegood, come before you as the heir of Hufflepuff by blood.”
“We come before you to claim our right of ownership of Hogwarts castle.” the trio said as one.
“As you can tell by the bylaws of Hogwarts, written in the hand of the founders. That Headmaster Dumbledore tried to cover up by covering them with stone. Lady Granger is my betrothed and therefore is the lady of the Potter house. We require a head of house room. Lady Lovegood requires a room to herself as a founder heir.”
“Lord Potter can you tell us how you came to be the heir of Slytherin?” asked a member of the board.
“I defeated the last heir when I was only fifteen months old. When I destroyed his body he lost his right to be the heir of a founder. I want you as the headmaster’s boss to put a stop to him from trying to interfere with me. I want him to be able to only talk to me about school with the head of my house at Hogwarts to be present.”
“Done; Lord Potter. Will you three be taking over everything that is happening at Hogwarts?”
“Most of it; now Dumbledore since we are at Hogwarts do you have the copy of my father’s will grant you magical guardianship over me?”
“It is in my office.”
“Hermione summon it.”
“Accio James Potter Will” said Hermione with her wand in her hand.
I, Lord James Henry Potter being of sound mind and body demand that this will is my last will and testament. I leave the magical guardianship to Headmaster Albus Dumbledore over any who has any claim to my son Lord Harry James potter until he comes of age at seventeen. The headmaster also has the right to make any betrothal contracts. I also give Severus Snape a million galleons to use in profession as potion master.
The parchment flew to Hermione’s hand and she hand it to Harry. Harry then took out his wand and placed the tip and his head of house ring onto the parchment.
“I, Lord Harrison James Potter head of the most ancient and most noble house of Potter command you to reveal who wrote this document.”
The parchment glowed for a few seconds when all of the ink became two names: Albus Dumbledore, and Severus Snape.
“Remus please go and contact Ma’am Bones and ask her please bring a couple Aurors with her,” said Harry “As of this moment Severus Snape is no longer a teacher at Hogwarts.”
“Only the Headmaster is able to fire a teacher. And this is by the bylaws, Harry my dear boy.”
“The bylaws that bylaw came out of was the one that you wrote, headmaster. Not the bylaws that was written by the founders. Take a look behind you at the bylaws the law number 214. ‘Our heirs have the ultimate control over teaching staff, punishments, and the points system and of course the headmaster.’ That is why you covered the original bylaws. If the marauders knew that one of their own could over ride their punishments then no Slytherin would have been safe. But you need to find a new potion professor, and let us know so we can approve or disapprove the person. Who did you get for Defence against the Dark Arts?”
“Alastair Moody he is a retired Aurors. One of the best, most of the cells in our prison is filled because of him. I don’t have to get your approval.”
“If he is good then we won’t have a problem with him. We will allow him to teach two weeks then we will pass judgment on him. Ah Ma’am Bones I am glad you are here. This is the will that the headmaster said that my father wrote. I used the magic of my head of house ring to determine who wrote the will and it was Dumbledore and Snape. Since the minister said that the headmaster can’t be arrested and charged, but Snape can be.”
“Kingsley, you and your parents go and arrest Snape on the charges of tampering with the will of member of a Most Ancient and Most Noble House of Potter. Lord Potter you will need to be in court over Snape charges.”
“I know the goblins didn’t give Snape any money since they knew how my father hated him.”
“You can’t arrest my potion master.”
“The charges that are against him say that i can. Lord Potter do you need a ride to the palace next week?”
“Yes I will. My betrothed is going to go with me. Can you get a record of every vote that my grandfather wasn’t present for but the potter votes were used in proxy?”
“Yes I can. Do you want a record to Lady Granger?”
“Yes I do want a record. My family hasn’t had a family representative since my great uncle too over for my great-great grandfather.”
“I will bring them by later. Have a good day Lord Potter and Lady Granger. Ah good Kingsley did he give any problems?”
“He demands that we release him on the orders of Albus Dumbledore.”
“You are under arrest under the ancient laws of fraud. Even Dumbledore can’t help you now.”
“The flags are now a part of the Great Hall until we take them down.”
The group went out of the school and went back to Potter Ma
Sign up to rate and review this story