Categories > Books > Harry Potter > inheirtance

Wizengamot

by wizcollins 0 reviews

harry and hermione claim their family seats

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: G - Genres:  - Characters: Harry - Published: 2011-03-18 - Updated: 2011-03-19 - 1779 words

-1Illiterate
Tuesday morning rolled around soon it would be time for Harry and Hermione to go to the ministry to the Wizenagmot to confront their Headmaster. Harry’s grandfather was giving them a last minute lesson on the Wizenagmot chambers.
“Now remember you are not supposed to commit on someone’s blood status because there is someone with longer ancestry. Another thing when you first enter claim any and all seats that your house controls.” said Henry. “Whoever is seating in the seats will get out of them by the magic of the seats.”
“Harry since you is the new regiments of the house of black claim their seat also.” said Dorea.
“Okay let’s see if we get this. All of the ancient and noble houses have a family seat, and they can be filled by a lord or lady. Do not mention blood purity. The Potter, Granger, Black, and the Longbottom Families are the families that created the Wizenagmot in the early in the third century after an ancestor of the Malfoy family tried to assassinate the last Potter to sit on the magical throne.” said Hermione looking at her boyfriend’s grandparent’s portrait.
“Mistress and Master there is a ministry car here to take to the ministry. The driver said ‘he was sent by Ma’am Bones.’” said Tipy to his master and mistress.
“We will be right down.” said Harry grabbing his head of house robes and pulling them on, then helping Hermione into hers. Together they walked down stairs to meet the driver.
“Ah Lord Potter Ma’am Bones sent a ministry limo for you and Lady Granger. I was told to tell you the Wizenagmot meeting is to start at ten thirty.” the driver said.
“Okay let’s go. I want to get there as fast as we can.”
The group walked outside to the limo with Britain Ministry of Magic flags on it. The driver opened the back door for these young lord and lady. Then he went to the driver seat and they took off. After they made several jumps to the ministry’s car port the driver took his charges to the lobby. Inside the lobby they meet Ma’am Bones, Minerva McGonagall, and Filius Flitwick.
“Lord Potter, Albus started the meeting earlier to avoid a confrontation with you. The meeting is this way.” said Ma’am Bones leading the group to elevator. The group went down to the tenth floor, and to the court rooms. “The meeting room is right through there.”
“Ma’am these kids are not allowed in the Wizenagmot.”
“Aurors Rickwood the Aurors that guard the Wizenagmot chambers are picked by the senior most members. Who assigned this job to you?”
“Lord Henry Potter picked me for this job. But my orders for today came from the Minister. The orders are as followed no one under the age of fifteen that are not here to learn to take over their houses is allowed to enter.”
“Aurors Rickwood this is the new Lord Potter; Lord Harry James Potter, and this is new Lady Granger; Lady Hermione Jane Granger. Now they are taking over their family seats.” said Amelia as she pushed her way through into the courtroom.
“Ma’am Bones you are late.” said a sickly sweet voice.
“Ma’am Umbridge this meeting was to start at ten thirty. It was moved to an earlier time so the chief Warlock wouldn’t have to answer some question that Lord Potter asked him last week. I was present when Lord Harry James Potter asked the question. Now I will turn it over to Lord Potter and Lady Granger.”
“Ms. Bones the house of Potter is of younger blood lines then the House of Malfoy, and there for does not have a seat.”
“Is that so Lucius? I know for a fact that the Potter Family was practicing magic here in Britain while the Malfoy family was still a peasant muggle family in France. Now if my family doesn’t have a family seat why do I sense the magic from the Potter crest on the seat that the Minister is sitting at? I, Lord Harry James Potter the sole heir and Lord of the Most Noble and the Most Ancient House of Potter lay claim to any and all seats controlled by the House of Potter.” said Harry as the Potter seat glowed gold for a second and lifted Fudge up in the air then sending him flying into the stands. “Hermione, it is your turn.”
“I, Lady Hermione Jane Granger….”
“A muggle-born has no right to any seats in this proud body.” said Ma’am Umbridge.
“I repeat, I, Lady Jane Granger the sole heir and Lady of the Most Ancient and Noble house of DePue lay claim on any and all seats controlled by the House of Granger.” said Hermione as her seat glowed blue for a second and lifted Ma’am Umbridge and throw her into the stand beside her Minister. “Harry it is time for the surprise.”
“Yes it is. I, Lord Harry James Potter the regiment of the Ancient and Most Noble House of Black lay claim to any and all seats that are controlled by the House of Black.” said Harry as Narcissa Malfoy’s seat glowed black and the magic transported her to the seats.
“Lord Potter my great aunt which was married to Lord Orion Black gave me the regiment of the house Black since the heir Regulas Black was murdered.”
“Lady Malfoy, Lord Orion gave the regiment of his house to his older twin sister Dorea Black Potter in his will. The will was listed as following: I Lord Orion Sirius Black turn the regiment over to my twin, Dorea Black Potter until my heir one Lord Sirius Orion Black is released from these ridicules charges. I performed the blood-brother rite between Lord James Henry Potter, my son, and Remus Lupin. I was also present when my brother in law performed the godfather rite between my son and the new Lord Potter. My grandmother’s will stated that on her death my grandfather was to get the regiment and then on his death I get it under the same restrictions that Lord Orion Sirius Black set. Now let’s get onto the matter that has brought me here. Albus Dumbledore I want answers to why did you ignore and block my parents’ will, and send me to my muggle aunt and uncles?
“The will they gave listed me as your magical guardian.”
“Then did the copy you have the crest of the House of Potter on it?”
“No James said he forgot to put it on the will, when I asked him about it.”
“Really the will the goblins had the crest of the Potter House on it. Let me read you something from my parents will. Harry is to go to my father; the head of house, and then Lord Sirius Black, then Lord Frank and Lady Alice Black, and finally Lady Amelia Bones. On another Note Sirius Black was not our Secret Keeper like everyone thought, but Peter Pettigrew, and the castor was none other than Albus Dumbledore. And under no pretence is Harry to live with my sister-in-law and her husband. Now I broke the seal of the office of the chief of the Wizenagmot. I think you didn’t want the will read because you where the one who incriminated Lord Sirius Orion Black as the betrayal of his best friend.”
“I don’t know why he would make two wills.”
“I know why there are two wills. You or you had someone make the second will to say you were my magical guardian. Ma’am Bones are you here in your Compastity of Head of the DMLE or head of the ancient and Most Noble house of Bones?”
“The head of the DMLE, and I authorized Lady Susan Bones to act in my place. Why do you want to know?”
“What charges can my family bring against Albus Dumbledore?”
“There are three charges: Crimes against a member of an ancient and noble house, crimes against a member of the Wizenagmot, and treason against the heir of Pendragon. Do you want these charges brought against him?”
“Yes I do.”
“Unfortunately the chief witch or Warlock cannot be charged due to a law that was passed in nineteen hundred and eighty that says that the head of the Wizenagmot cannot be charged with a crime.” said Minister Fudge in superior tone. “Your own Grandfather voted for it.”
“Harry I remember that law be introduced, but it was shot down. Then after you defeated you-know-who it was on the books as a law said into action by Fudge.” said Amelia Bones. “Even the muggle Queen cannot pass a law that says that someone is immune to treason charges. Harry the next best thing you can do is contact the board of governors.”
“Thank you Amelia. Now Albus as a founder’s heir I will need a room to my own, this fall.”
“I cannot allow you to have a room to yourself, and since when are you a founder’s heir?”
“The Potter family is descendants of Merlin who fathered Arthur Pendragon who fathered two children the eldest Godric Gryffindor and Arthur Windsor. The Potter family came from Gryffindor and the muggle Royal family. His Royal Highness Arthur Pendragon spilt his throne into two a mundane; his youngest son and the other magical; and his eldest son.” explained Harry. “Oh Headmaster I revoke the Potter vote from you.”
“Mr. Potter your emancipation was not approved by this court so as your magical guardian you will go to your family.” said Albus Dumbledore.
“Chief Warlock is trying to stop the wills of the Most Ancient and Most Noble house of Potter?” asked Amelia Bones.
“I have never seen them so yes. I don’t believe that they were written by Henry and Bella Potter. James wrote his in front of me.”
“Ma’am Malfoy I know your son. Would you take a look at the wills of Lord Henry and Lady Bella their son Lord James Henry and Lady Lily?”
“Yes I will.” said Ma’am Malfoy as Harry handed her four pieces of parchment each bearing the crest of the Potter Family. She waved her wand over the parchment, “These are legal wills. Lord Harry James Potter emancipation does not require our approval. Welcome on board Lord Potter.”
“Thank you Lady Malfoy. Remind your son that I am his head of house as of right now.”
“I will Milord.”
Harry and Hermione walked out of the courtroom.
Sign up to rate and review this story