Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > My shipwrecked romance.

Chapter 3

by Thecreeps 0 reviews

Oooooh what's wrong with Gerard ?

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Drama,Horror,Romance - Characters: Gerard Way - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2011-03-22 - Updated: 2011-03-22 - 733 words

1Ambiance
Well as you probably have seen on the authors note , we have decided to only carry on the story if we get ratings/reviews , because if you guys don't let us know if you like it or not , we'll just think you think it's rubbish and won't bother carrying on :/ Big shout out to DeathEatingCookie for giving us our first review , thanks :) xoxo


Gerard stumbled down the crowed corridor , choking as his face burned bright red .He gritted his teeth at the pain. Worried for her lovers health , Evelyn ran after him , pushing anyone and anything out of her way.

"Gerard ! What's wrong ? Are you hurt?!" She shouted as she caught up with him. He struggled to speak .

"I ....need ... " he panted grasping his chest in pain.

"Need what ?" Evelyn asked as she held him close to her . She had never been so scared , the love of her life was practically dying in her arms .

"The medicine ..... in ... our room ... quick , I need it .. arrggh ... there was garlic in the food ...arrrrrgghhh" he fell to the floor groaning in pain .

"What does it look like ? Where in the room ? And what's wrong with garlic ?" Evelyn began to panic even more , dropping to her knees trying to comfort Gerard .

"Red bottle ....... my black suit jacket pocket ...arrrghhh ... I'm extremely allergic." He said panting heavily because of the pain .

Evelyn ran as fast as she had ever ran to their room, to find Gerard's special medicine. Thankfully , it wasn't far from where they were . She felt bad for leaving him on his own but she knew she had to get it quick . Bursting through the cabin door , she began to frantically search the room , remembering what Gerard had said : "Red bottle , black suit jacket pocket" . She practically threw herself across the cabin to the dresser , where the smart black jacket was hung up . Searching through the front pockets , she panicked as she found nothing . She tried the inside pockets . She sighed with relief when she pulled out her hand , which was holding the red bottle , filled with the medicine , Gerard desperately needed .

She raced back to a helpless Gerard , praying he hadn't gotten worse .

"Here it is !" She said , quickly opening the bottle and holding up to Gerard's mouth . He began drinking it fast and hungrily and his breathing calmed down , to Evelyn's releif . She slumped on the ground beside him and he brought her into a hug , kissing her gently on the head. Gerard's face was still flushed but he had stopped panting for air and gasping in pain .

"It almost had me there , sugar." Gerard said , letting out a small chuckle .

"You almost passed out in pain Gerard ! You could have died ! How can you laugh ? I feel so bad , I should have known you were allergic to it , then I could have told the waiter not to add garlic." Evelyn pulled him into a protective hug , she wasn't going to let anything happen to him now .

"I know , I know ... but look I'm fine now !" Gerard smiled . "Don't feel bad Evelyn , it wasn't your fault , I should have known myself , I should have been more careful".

"Ok , but I think we should call it a night , I can't imagine what else could happen to you if we go to the dance". She laughed , playfully nudging him .

"Are you sure?, It is only early." he asked .

"Yeah , I'm a little tired anyway" .The two stood up and walked hand in hand back to their cabin .

Gerard thought about how horrific that experience may have seemed to Evelyn . It was the first time she had ever seen him in pain , helpless , begging for help . It was usually him protecting her , so it must have been a shock too . It wasn't the first time his vampire weaknesses had come to a disadvantage , infact he was used to it .He'd had too many run in's in the past with wooden stakes , holy water and crucifixes which made the garlic just a pain that he could shrugg off . Of course without Evelyn and the medicine ,he would have been in trouble, so he made a mental note to carry the bottle around with him at all times , seen as the waiters had such a fetish for garlic."Silly humans" he thought to himself . Thank god it was only a matter of time till Evelyn would be changed .
Sign up to rate and review this story