Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > My shipwrecked romance.

Chapter four.

by Thecreeps 1 review

Gerard and Evelyn are met by a stranger, and Gerard confronts the mirror.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Characters: Gerard Way - Published: 2011-03-24 - Updated: 2011-03-24 - 608 words

2Exciting
They awoke to sunlight creeping through the cracks in the black curtains, dancing on the surface of the floor.

Gerard's stomach still hurt from the mishap yesterday and he felt physically sick just thinking about it.

"Evelyn, honey. You awake?" He asked, budging her shoulder gently. 'She really is beautiful when she slept' he thought to himself 'her pale face contrasting against the darkness of the room, eye closed, with her lashes resting gently along her eyelid like a doll's, and her thin, pink lips curving upwards at the corners into a light smile.'

When she didn't wake, he carefully pulled the covers from over his half naked body and stepped into the bathroom.

He thought to himself, about the ship, about Evelyn, about himself. Finally coming to the conclusion that the move back to America would be better for the both of them.

~

"Why didn't you wake me?" Evelyn asked as Gerard came out of the bathroom to find her half naked and in the process of getting dressed.

Slipping his arms around her, he rocked back and forth with her in his arms.

"You're so beautiful when you sleep." he whispered gently in her ear, kissing her pale cheek softly, and heading towards his suit, folded neatly on the chair.

~

"Excuse me, do you know where I could find a Mr Gerard Way?" A man asked after they had finished breakfast and went for a lounge around top deck.

"Um, uh, Yea-no. Sorry." Gerard replied all too quickly as he gripped Evelyn's hand tighter and attempted to move away from the 'stranger'.

"You know that's not true, Gerard."

With that, he pulled Evelyn through the crowds and back to the lower deck.

"Gerard, honey, what's wrong? Gerard?" She asked, receiving little to no answer with 'Nothing, don't worry about it.'

~

"Gerard, what was that about?" Evelyn asked for a second time in their room, sitting down on the bed next to him and resting ahand on his thigh. "Gerard.." She pressed, looking at his worried and flushed face, seeing worry and pain in his hazel-tinted-red eyes. "Gerard.." She whined, this time not liking his reaction.

"Nothing, Evelyn! Everything's fine! Just.. Just leave me alone for a while!" He yelled, throwing himself into the bathroom and slamming the door, sliding down it and rocking his head in his hands..

~

There was a quiet knock at the bedroom door and Gerard heard Evelyn get up and head towards it.

"Evelyn." He whispered, opening the bathroom door and beckoning her over to join him, "Don't. Open. The door." He warned, face deadly serious as he locked the bathroom door behind them both, sinking down into the corner furthest away as she sat on the faucet and looked at him, worrying for his, and partly her own safety.

"Gerard, why can't you just tell me..?" she asked, biting her left hand nails nervously while fearing she maybe asking too much. She rose form her seat and stood in the middle of the room, facing Gerard, her face ghostly pale as she stared into his hazel eyes, tying to figure out a reason for his behavior, but she couldn't.

He stood, reaching out and resting both hands on each of her shoulders, his back to the mirror, looking at her directly in the eyes, even though hers seemed to past straight through him, he knew, she knew he was there, but she didn't seem focused. Something seemed to catch her attention better than he did.

Or better yet; he didn't.

R&R For another chapter, or we'll think you just don't want to read more:):) Zoe and Georgia xoxo
Sign up to rate and review this story