Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Hot & Cold

The End

by MCR_Vampire_321 1 review

Hollies acting all weird, Chloe wants Frank to be Frank again. The end of Hot & Cold

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2011-03-22 - Updated: 2011-03-22 - 1408 words - Complete

2Original
Chloe's POV...
I hadn't seen Frank in two weeks, Lucy was going out with Gerard and Hollie never seemed to be at home anymore. Naturally I assumed she was with Mikey but he knocked on our door one day.
"Hey Chloe," He smiled "Is Hollie in?"
"No I'm sorry, she left really early this morning... I thought she was with you." I told him, raising my eye-brows.
His smile drooped "I haven't seen her since Bob had a go at you and Hollie. Is she avoiding me?"
I shrugged "I don't know, but I could try and find out for you? When she comes home. I don't know when that will be."
"Okay. Thanks." He waved at me "Bye."
I shut the door as he walked off and wandered into the living room. Lucy was sitting on the sofa texting someone. Probably Gerard. She might've hated him just about three weeks ago but now they're never apart. If their not together in person, they're texting and phoning each other or talking on MSN or something...
"Lucy, can we talk about a few things?" I sat down next to her "I'm worried about a bunch of stuff."
"Okay, I'll just text Gerard saying we're gonna talk and that I'll text him once it's over." She finished texting him and then turned to face me "So, what's up?"
"First thing is, do you know where Hollie is?"
"With Mikey, isn't she?" Lucy asked.
"No, Mikey just came round looking for her. He hasn't seen her since the day Ray kissed me and Gerard kissed you and everything went kinda weird from there..." Lucy grinned "Lucy! This is serious! If Hollies not with Mikey, then where is she?"
She shrugged "I don't know. I'm sure she knows what she's doing though."
"What time will she be home? What time was she home last night?"
"Umm she wasn't in til like half ten last night, that's not that late."
We both sat in silence for a second "We're supposed to be in by nine. Hollies a goodie two shoes. Why is she coming in so late?" I asked her.
She shook her head "We can't figure this out until she comes home and we can ask her. What else is bothering you?"
I lookd down at the sofa "Me and Frank haven't seen each other since I went to his house. We've text each other and he seems okay but whenever I suggest I go and see him or something he doesn't want me around. What did I do?"
She sighed "I don't Lucy I'm not an agony aunt! Hollies the one you usally go to for help!"
"Well I can't now, can I?" I yelled at her "Come on Lucy, what should I do?"
"Go and see him again!" She yelled back at me "Nobody's stopping you but yourself!"
I sighed "Fine. I will." I grabbed my jacket and ran out the house.

Frank's POV...
"Chloe, now is not a good time-" I started as she strolled into my bedroom.
But she cut me off by sighing loudly and sitting beside me on the bed "I know Frank. For the past two weeks you've not had a good time for me to come over. But I told Lucy how upset I was and she told me to come over here to talk to you."
We were silent for a couple of minutes. I broke it by asking "Well, why are you so upset?"
"Because over text you seem just fine, but when I suggest meeting up you don't ever want to see me. Just tell me what I have to do to make everything okay again!"
I shrugged "Chloe, I'm just depressed. You can't change anything."
She grabbed my hand "Frank, the longer you sulk in your room the longer you'll be depressed. Come out with me. We can go see a movie, go to the park... Anything you wanna do Frank."
I pulled my hand away "I'm not in the mood Chloe."
Groaning, she stood up "Fine Frank, but I'm done waiting. I've tried so hard to help you here but you're not really trying... Oh I don't know but I give up!"
I once read somewhere that some decisions are made in a split second. I think I once read it in a girly book I was reading when I was bored at the dentist. And I knew I had to think quickly. So I did.
Before Chloe could reach my door, I leapt up from my bed and threw my arms around her "I don't want you to leave. I've missed you so much! I do want to go out with you, I want to go to the park with you right now. Please say you'll come with me!"
She giggled "Of course I'll come stupid!" She promised, giving me a quick kiss.

Lucy's POV...
Hollie didn't come home at half ten. Me and Chloe panicked because our parents were working really late so we phoned Gerard, Frank, Mikey, Ray and Bob to come over. After Chloe had seen Frank earlier that day, he had decided to forgive Ray for what he did. Chloe still seemed a bit awkward around Ray but told him he was forgiven as well.
We were still sitting around waiting at half eleven so we tried to make conversation "Is it a bit awkward going out with Gerard?" Mikey asked "I mean after everything you did to put him off... It isn't weird?"
"No," I told him, resting my head on Gerard's shoulder "It just kinda goes naturally. I think..." Gerard giggled so I licked his neck playfully.
"Eww..." Bob complained. There was awkward silence for a second before Bob asked "Hollies not acting all weird because of what I said is she?"
I shrugged and Chloe said "I think so. But we can't be too sure til we ask."
And as if by magic the front door quietly opened and then clicked shut again. Chloe leapt up off the floor and ran into the hallway. None of us could see what was going on but we could hear.
"You have some explaining to do!"
"Chloe!? Get off me!"
"No! Come into the living room!"
"No! I don't want to!"
"I don't care! You're coming!"
"Chloe... I'm tired... Can we talk in the morning!?"
"NO! COME INTO THE LIVING ROOM!"
And with that Hollie obdiently walked into the living room with Chloe following her. She looked shocked and rather scared to see us all sitting there.
Chloe shoved her onto the sofa. She shrieked as she fell over. Chloe sat next to her "Where have you been going?"
"What do you mean?" Hollie asked innocently.
"You know what I mean!" Chloe told her "Me and Lucy thought you were going to see Mikey everyday, but you haven't! So where have you been sneaking off to?"
"Why should I tell you?" Hollie asked.
I sat down on her other side "Because we're all worried. Tell us where you've been."
She shrugged "I walked down behind Starbucks and sat by the river there."
"All day?" Chloe asked, looking shocked.
Hollie nodded "What did you do there?" I asked her.
"I phoned Becca. And Olivia. And everyone else from England. And I dunno, I just sat there and thought about England for ages." She confessed, going red.
Me and Chloe were silent too "You miss England?" I asked her. It wasn't something we'd talked about in ages. When we first got here we talked about a bit but I thought we'd got over it.
She nodded "Don't get me wrong, I love America... But I want to see my friends again."
Mikey stood up and I made some room for him. He sat down next to Hollie and put his arm round her "So you haven't been avoiding me?"
She shrugged "Well after what Bob said, I felt kinda guilty... I thought I'd give you some space for a while."
Bob sighed "I'm really sorry about that. It just came out of nowhere I guess."
Mikey smiled at Bob "Well I'm also kinda glad you said it otherwise I wouldn't do this..." He put his hand under Hollies chin making her look at him and then he kissed her.
"Come here then Gerard..." I laughed, kissing him too.
So I guess this is where it ends. With everything normal.
Well, as normal as it'll ever be.
Sign up to rate and review this story