Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Without A Sound She Took Me Down

Without A Sound She Took Me Down

by sparkle_monster 0 reviews

Frankie gets some bad news about his wife while coming home from tour. But, no matter what happens Gerard is by his side..... Right?

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Drama - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2011-03-27 - Updated: 2011-03-27 - 1325 words

3Original

"Don't be a drag just be a queen" I sang to myself as I sat on my hard bed on our messy tour bus. I was just looking through some random tweets from over rated celebrities. Gosh these people are REALLY stupid. I mean, who announces that they cut their hair than BAM! Lost 80,000 followers. Bloody bullshit. I'm glad our fans aren't like that. I bet you my dogs that when Justin Beiber gets married there's gonna be some sort of overrated teeny bopper screeching fan girl riot outside his house ready to kill. 
 "NO MATTER GAY STRAIGHT OR BI LESBIAN TRANS GENDERED LIFE I'M ON THE RIGHT TRACK BABY I WAS BORN TO SURVIVE!" I sang very loud, probably waking up the other guys. 
 You see, I couldn't sleep. Our tour just ended and it's 3:30 in the morning. We just got off the plane in New York City from Europe and now we are on our way home to it's retarded brother, New Jersey. 
 I was thinking about Jamia and the girls. We haven't been talking lately and you know me, being a pessimist always expecting the worst to happen. 
 I here dragging feet come to my bottom bunk (fuck being fucking short). 
"Iero wanna shut your Lady Gagaa mouth? We're trying to sleep!" said Gererd. 
I sighed, "Sorry bro, go back to sleep I promise I'll shut up"
"Too late I'm already up, coffee and Xbox?" 
By the time he said coffee I was already on our way to our lounge type thing in the back. On my way there I tripped over a coke can falling back on Gerard. 
"Can't wait to get off this fucking place" I muttered as he pushed me up. 
He just laughed and made some coffee. 
I put Red Dead Redemption in and grabbed some controllers when my phone rang. It was Jamia! I felt myself get a little to eager to answer the phone but hey, who can blame me?
"Hey babe!" I said smiling. 
 "Please, never call me that again." 
It was Jamia's brother, Chris. He did not like me for I did not like him. 
"Chris?"
"No, it's it's the fucking Easter bunny! Of course it's Chris!"
Smart ass he was. Couldn't stand him. 
"Where's Jamia?"
"I dunno that's why I'm calling you. I haven't heard from her in about two weeks." he said. 
Nervousness swept through my body. 
"Your saying, that my wife has been gone for two weeks, and my children have been alone... For two weeks?!" I felt my hand shake as the thought of my two precious girls crying helplessly for their mom or dad. 
"No, two weeks ago she asked me to stay with them. She said she was gonna visit our mother for a few days. But I called her, she says Jamia was not there at all."
What the hell? Why did she just leave?
"Frank I gotta go Cherry is crying. Bye" with that he hung up leaving me just with that annoying tone thing. 
"Holy shit" I whispered. 
"Frank.... Is everything okay?" I felt Gerard place a hand on my shoulder. 
 "Are you sick? Dude your white as hell and shaking like a a freaking hamster! You should sleep."
Yes. Sleep. 
"How long until New Jersey" I said. 
"I dunno...... Like and hour or so? We just left like 30 mins ago. Please Frankie get some sleep your scaring me."
I simply nodded and walked back to my bunk. I hear Mikey snoring and see Ray snoozing silently. I laid down in my bed in the fetal position. 
What's going on? Two weeks? How are Lily and Cherry? 
 All these thoughts raced through my head. I starred helplessly at the wall, waiting for the bus stop at our favorite Starbucks so we can all go our ways for a couple months. But eventually I fell into sleeps arms. 
~~
"Frankieeeeeee! Frankieeeeeee! FRANKIE!" Gerard yelled causing me to fall off my bunk. 
"We're here bro!" he stuck his hand out for me to take. He pulled me up and patted my shoulder. 
"You good?"
"Mhmmm"
"Frank, if you need anything just call me. I'm always here to listen."
"Thanks Gerard" I smiled. 
"Are you sure your okay?" he asked. 
"Yes" I assured him. 
We exchanged smiles and went to get our luggage. I quickly said my goodbyes to Mikey and Ray and I left. I began walking to my New Jersey home. It wasn't far from here, just a few blocks. All of a sudden my phone vibrated causing me to jump what it seemed like a foot. It was a text from Gerard.
"Are you near a newspaper stand thing? XxGee"
I looked around.... Nope. 
"Nahh why? XFrank"
I waited there until he texted back, but he decided to call. 
"Hello-" he cut me off. 
"30 year old Jamia Iero went missing. She was last seen two weeks ago with her brother Chris and her two daughters Cherry and Lily. Her husband, Frank Iero, guitarist of Rock group My Chemical Romance, is on tour and is expected home today. Police say her sudden disappearance is nothing short of a mystery." he read aloud. I began walking to my house again still on the line with Gerard but dead silent. 
"Did you know about this?" I didn't answer. 
"Frankie!" he whined 
"Yes! I did! I found out last night! When you thought I was sick, I was scarred shitless!" I almost felt the tears starting to well up in my eyes. 
"Aww Frankie! I'm coming over now." he demanded. 
"No, you have Lynz and Bandit that you need to see." I said sternly to him. 
"They're in the car with me, it's fine." he always knew how to get around things easily. 
"Fine. Thanks. Bye" I hung up my phone when I realized I was at my house. I pulled my key out of my hoodie pocket. I unlocked the door to see Chris sitting on the couch lazily watching Law and Order. He didn't even notice my presence, which is good because I didn't wanna talk to him. I threw my dirty bag on the ground and hurried upstairs to see my girls. I walk in their room to see them sleeping gently together in their crib. They are so goddam cute it's sickening. I tip toed over to the crib and knelt down. I even started crying cause I missed them so much. I would give up anything for these girls. I was so busy looking at my girls crying I didn't even notice Gerard come in until he placed a small hand on my shoulder. He knelt down besides me. I fell over into his arms and sobbed. 
"What am I going to do? We're going in tour again in a couple months. These... These girls are helpless! Chris is too lazy to take care of them and we can't take them with us!" I started shaking. 
"It's okay. Frankie don't worry. We'll figure something out. But just listen to me," he lifted my head up with his fingers, "I am always here for you. I'm gonna be here by your side through everything that happens mkay? We'll find Jamia and your girls are going to be fine!" he said quietly in my ear while rocking me back and forth. We must of stayed like that for at least 20 minutes. I finally calmed down. All of a sudden, a shirtless Chris busts the door open. It looks like he's been crying. 
"Frank, they found her. She's dead. She killed herself." I didn't even cry. All I remember is blackness engulfing my body. 
_____________
HI! Okay this is just something that popped in my head last night. Excuse me for the Lady GaGaa but I love her ^_^ anyways so tell me what you guys think =P I did my best to edit this so if anything is messed up please tell me! R&R please! Thanks! Signing off
Sign up to rate and review this story