Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Without A Sound She Took Me Down

I Miss You So Far

by sparkle_monster 1 review

Frank reads something that causes him to break. Gerard is there for him. But will Gee keep bring there for his friend?

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2011-03-27 - Updated: 2011-03-27 - 676 words

2Original
I woke up who knows how long later with a pounding headache. I had no idea where I was or how I got here or what happened. 
"Hey sleepy head" that voice belonged to no other than Gerard Way. 
"What the hell happened?" I asked him. 
"Well you passed out, and now your in your bedroom!" someone had a little to much coffee this morning. 
But then I remembered what happened. Jamia, killed herself. Why? Did I do something wrong? 
"Frank uhm Chris said he found this downstairs. He didn't read it cause your names on it." he handed me the envelope and left. I picked it up, it was quite heavy for a letter. I tore it open and read. 
"/Dear Frank,
Please don't be said that I'm gone. I had to do this for everyones good. I did bad things when you were away Frank. Disloyal, disgusting, repulsive, bad things. Wanna know? I got drunk every night down at the local bar. I met a guy there and we fucked every night. One night with out a condom. We got high and hammered and then we made love. A few days later I found out I was pregnant. I felt horrible. I'm a dirty whore! No one who is amazing as you deserves something as dirty as me! I couldn't live with the guilt Frank I just couldn't. I couldn't even look at our daughters without feeling guilty. I had to. I'm so sorry. I took a bottle of sleeping pills and downed them with a 16oz bottle of Vodka. I took the car a drove it straight into the lake. That's how it's going to end. Take care of our angels. I love you Frank Anthony Iero. I love you, and that's why I escaped this life. Cause I hate seeing you hurt. I love you. 
Xoxo Jamia
P.S here is my dog tag and wedding band. I didn't want to lose them./"

My hands were shaking as I bawled my eyes out reading the letter over and over again. I just couldn't believe it. 
"You okay Frankie?" obviously knowing the answer he sat down next to me and held me in his arms. 
"Shhh Frankie. It's okay Frankie" he rocked me back and forth like the other time. "It's not o fucking kay. My wife killed herself! I loved her! And now she's gone!" I was yelling into Gerard's chest as he continued to soothe me. He was stroking my hair telling me everything is gonna be alright. I finally calmed down but I still remained in his arms. I always felt safe with him. I was never sure why though. 
"The guys wanna talk to you. You up for it?" he said. I just nodded as he lifted me up and set me down. We walked downstairs to my living room where I say Mikey, Ray, Christa, Alicia and Lynz. Also Bandit, Cherry, and Lily were sitting on the ground playing. 
Mikey stood up and gave me a bear hug. Followed by Ray whose deflating fro got in my face. All the ladies had tears in there eyes as they came and hugged me. It was a very long awkward silence until Lynz broke it. 
"So last night me and Gerard were thinking that you and your girls are welcome to stay with us." she smiled as well as Gerard. 
"No, guys. That's too much. It's bad enough you guys are all here instead of home with each other" I stated. They should really be home with each other. 
"Frank, your a wreck!" Lynz said "please   It's the least we can do." 
After another ten minutes of arguing I finally agree. 
 "Fine. But only for two weeks" I demanded. "Lemme just grab my things" I said getting up to go upstairs. 
"Got it all" Gerard said winking. That man was something else I tell ya. I grabbed Cherry and Lily and headed off to their car. 

_____
Just a filler chapter it's no that good. So, R&R please! Xo Sarah!
Sign up to rate and review this story