Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > 2Tears 2words

why are you here?!

by soulieaELsoul 0 reviews

i don't know what to do why does these things happen! i just wanted a perfect little family with perfect little friends! but no you can't have that in the ninja world

Category: Naruto - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Characters: Sakura,Sasuke - Warnings: [!] [V] [X] [?] [Y] - Published: 2011-03-27 - Updated: 2011-03-28 - 1430 words

-1Illiterate
i saw the jaws so close, my life is no more and in the end me and naruto didn't stop sasuke,tears ran down one eye, then the snake stopped this head rolled off to the right of me i just was shocked i could move then i herd a cold yet voice i haven't herd in a long time.

" keep your fangs..............off my girl" the voice said

i tried to play who saved me this time game. i saw a sliver thing above my head, a kunai? no it was to long for it to be a kunai, what is it? i tried to look up so i could see better because the sun's light was in my face but the blood of the be-headed snake sprayed on me, like all over me in my mouth, hair every were!, but that didn't stop me i manged to get one eye opened to look..............................................i.........i saw....sas.............sasu...sasuke above me he squatted down and tore a piece of his clothing{A/n the out fit sasuke is wearing is the 3rd one when he was older just to let you know so your not confused( ^_^)}and wiped my face then he smile.

" oh my god!" i whispered to my self more tears ran down, who the hell knew?
" sorry for a late entice uh i didn't know that thing was going to spay blood on you, [he mumbled] my bad..................you ok?"

i tried to bring myself to nod but i got cocky and got up spit the blood out of my mouth, wiped my lips and picked up the closest kunai next to me and went to the battle field were these deformed zetsu clones started popping up every were!then they stopped when undead orochimaru started walking out of the middle of the army it was like they were waiting for the fight to finish so they can start the war, konan was standing next to him , but it looked like she was shut down like a computer being turned off. i looked at her to make sure she wasn't moving at all.

" ah, sasuke we met again but this time i'm going to be killing you!!!!"

orochimaru went for sasuke but me and karin were most likely 5 steps ahead, she had 4 shadow stopping kunai, see these kunai have to seals on them and the kunai is the type of kunai that absorbs chakra and that made the kunai even harder for the person to move and the reason why they're called shadow stopping kunai because when a person is throwing in at his enemy's shadow the enemy can't move.back to the fight anyways ,she thew one at each naruto's,sai's,sasuke's and yamto's shadow so they wouldn't interferer.orochimaru didn't see me from the side i kicked him way from sasuke and karin jumped next to me.

" WHAT THE HELL YOU DOING!?!?!?!?!?!ARE YOU GUYS TYING TO DIG YOUR GRAVES!?"

i blocked him out of my mind and asked karin," you know what a anbu black ops dead circle is right?"

"HEY ARE YOU HARD OF HEARING?!"
"No and you don't have to scream i heard you just fine i just didn't feel like answering, we're killing him our way so fuck off and watch "
"tsk!"
i heard how pissed he was getting so i turned back to karin,"well do you?"
"yeah it's the formation that we used on the prisoners if they went out of mind and into curse mark mode"
"we're using it"
"good,i'm a master at that formation"
"let's go!"

we raced to orochimaru he got up and a loud poof sound rang our ears i look up

"tsk!!! crap he's snake again and this time it's bigger!!!!"
"sakura hit his head"
"why?"
" cause that's the weakest spot the snake has"
"how do you-"
"JUST DO IT!"
"fine!"

i jumped and then put my chakra in my feet and started running on the snake's side, it started to move side to side and shake then it started moving it's head fiercely i almost fell off then i had to crawl i put chakra in my arms i tried not to put to much , 'almost there' i finally got to his head, i put a little more chakra in my legs and jumped about 50 feet in the air then i put all the chakra in my right hand and went for my target.

'ckick'

i busted his skull open, it fell on the floor and it's body poofed a way,'now there's only orochimaru'.
I've been wanting for this moment my whole life i didn't care if orochimaru was dead or alive if i can beat the living shit out of him thats fine with me,i looked around to find karin.

"karin, karin?"
"keheke"

orochimaru stepped to the side, karin was on the ground with a sword in her back, faintly breathing.all my anger was set on him now, i was pissed,enraged i was going to turn him in to dust,i ran with this chakra i didn't know i had but i didn't care i put up hand sign's and made 4 clones one left the scene quick so orochimaru wouldn't see the rest of the clone's and me went foreword to orochimaru, 2 kicked, 2 punched, they all missed i knew they would and i knew he would jump in the air to doge so i jumped and 3 kunai one in each hand and using chakra to keep it from felling off one under my right foot, i double kicked him with my right then kicked him backward with my left , remember my clone? my clone come out from behind and took both of his arms and then put her feet in his back and pulled his arms then broke them and was still holding on then the clone lend forward and used orochimaru as a landing bored to the ground i got to the ground before they did.when the clone poofed away started running to orochimaru pulled him up by his hair and then cut of his head. he turned into dust.i ran to naruto,sasuke,sai and yamto sensei then made a clone and sent it to karin to heal her.i pulled out the shadow kunai's.

"god staying in the same pose is hard i don't know how you emo's do it sai,sasuke "-naruto
"ha ha vary funny naruto"-sai
"........................"-sasuke
"hay sasuke?"-sai
"you know i don't mean it sasuke right?"-naruto

i was walking to karin with herbs when everybody went talkless. i heard foot steps behind me i turned then i felt arms around me then they held me titer.

"you know first hand i don't really like putting out my feelings"

i remember what i said to him before he left, i said why don't you tell me anything?

"but GODDAMMIT sakura! don't scare me like that!!!!i felt like it was better dying then seeing out fighting orochimaru!!! so please don't do that in front of ME again! {i dropped the herbs}......................cause..........cause i-i"
"sasuke...........don't do it in front of naruto his going to tease you for the rest of your life and i want you to keep your pride of an uchiha"
"hay what was he going to say?"-naruto [really doesn't know]
"what a loser" sasuke said still holding on to me then i felt light no not light like my hands are moving but i'm not moving them, then my hand on it's own pulled out a kunai
"sasuke......"
"yeah sakura?"still holding on

my arm went up he saw the kunai he let me go and walked backward slowly.

my arm felt down"GET OUT OF THE WAY!!!!!!!!!"

he moved out of the way" what the hell sakura!?"
"i didn't mean it! my arm went on it's own!"
"wha yah mean!-" he looked behind me his mouth mumbled "big brother........i........i thought i......"
naruto looked behind me too and gasped"oh god!"
"what?!"
"don't look sakura!!!!!"
i turned anyway , but i should of listened to naruto..........................







"la-la-"




----------------------------------------------------------------------
friends can died the be seen once again in a dream in spirit at death or...............them coming alive again, it can happen in the ninja world.......................in my case...................it was them coming back to life...........sad isn't it?




when you think about it you'd think you'd be happy to see them again............if you thought that way your wrong...........................................


yeah your really wrong.......
----------------------------------------------------------------------

TO BE THE CONTINUE
Sign up to rate and review this story