Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Killjoys make some noise! Chap 1.

Killjoys make some noise! Chap 1.

by ONotz 0 reviews

Kill joy story starting with me, but i end up meeting the killjoys soon. Please read,not a waste of time.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Fantasy - Characters: Gerard Way - Published: 2011-03-30 - Updated: 2011-03-31 - 576 words - Complete

1Exciting
Deep Danger pov :

“Oh no, no, no, no!” I said to my self as I was swerving through the city on my bicycle.
Some of the dracs were right behind me now. They were running to catch up to me. But I was to fast. I saw my chance, I jumped a curb and over a fence with my bike. I kept going until I realized I had a gash on my arm. “Oh no! I’ve got to find that old radio and quick!”
(Side note- I am only 14 right now. K? K!)
I was going to go to my parent’s house. I left a year ago to go to school and I snuck off.
I’ve tried to find the killjoys ever since. Haven’t found him but I will. Party poisons my real dad. I’ve got to find him! I snuck through a window and into my old room. The messy person I am, I didn’t see the radio that quickly. I looked under the bed, in the closet, and finally found it under my socks in the corner. I quickly got out of there and stole my old best friends bike. I wrote a letter to her that looked like this-

Dear Sarah,
This is Victoria W., I would really like it if you to come to the back of the school tomorrow. Don’t take your meds. I miss you.

I put it your on her window and climbed in the tree across from it. She never takes her meds, but I’ve been gone, every thing could change. She walked up to the window. She read it and looked directly at me. She nodded and mouthed ‘OK’. Oh happy day. I slept in that tree that one night. I totally forgot about my cut, but it healed quickly.

The next day I was at the back of the school. Sarah came out holding he arms out for a hug. I ran for her and juped in her arms. She started crying and whispering for me to not go. I stared at her in shock, “ Sarah, I cant stay. I have to find my father. Your still my best friend!” She stared at me for a second. “ Victoria! Your so blind! Youll never find your dad! HE IS A PROFESTIONAL FOR HIDING!” She screamed. I looked at her and without thinking I said “ Wanna come with?” Her eyes lit up. “ YES” and she told me to pack her stuff, her parents weren’t home and I could use her key. I hurried so I could get back before anybody noticed.

I got into her room easy. I got her black bag and threw in as many things that would look usefull. I also grabbed one of her moms old bags and filled it with medical supplies,food, water. You know, normal stuff you didn’t have much as a roamer. I grabbed the truck keys and pulled out of the drive way with the bike in the bed. It would be use-full, I could feel it!

I drove to the front of the school and she jumped in. I was driving while she changed into something that wasn’t normal. I absolutely loved her for knowing what to do in times like this.We were going through the desert at 120 mph so we could get to the market. It worked because I could see it in the distance.
Sign up to rate and review this story