Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Killjoys make some noise! Chap 1.

Chapter 2

by ONotz 0 reviews

PARTY!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Romance - Characters: Frank Iero - Published: 2011-03-30 - Updated: 2011-03-31 - 645 words - Complete

1Ambiance
We pulled into the market as someone was talking about the killjoys “ Yes I know Party Poison.” He said. I ignored him and realized he was drunk. I quickly told Sarah to stay in the truck and I took the bike out. I rolled it up to someone with bags and food. “ Hello there, can I help you missy?” He said joking around. I knew him for awhile, he helped me stay alive the last 3 months. I smiled at him. “Actually I need wood, one bag, and food for two people for a week. All I have in return is a bike.” He looked at me and then the bike. “ Ok, Deep, just survive with your friend. And here is some batteries for your radio.”
He handed me the batteries and I smiled at him. “So have the kill-“He cut me off “ just missed them kid. Sorry.” I felt bad for him. He had to stay here all day. “Thanks, bye Pete!” (yes Pete wentz, don’t worry he gets off stall duty in a week. He will be teaming up with me and Sarah! : P )

I made it to the truck without rolling my eyes. That’s really big for me, espeally because it’s a very annoying thing to be 1 of few teenagers around. I sat in the truck. I passed the supplies to Sarah who put it under her feet. I managed to smile at her and turn on the car without any bad luck. We were off to find a spot away from everywhere. And I knew a perfect place. I saw this old diner a couple days ago. It looked deserted so I’m going to try there!

We walked up to the door and checked the front out. It seems no ones here. We sat down at a booth in the front and set our heads down. I was finally was falling asleep before I got the biggest surprise of my life. Some one put a gun to my head and Sarah’s. She didn’t look scared, she looked happy. Then someone yelled from behind me “Put both of them down, they’re just kids!” They let us down but still kept there guns in there hands. “ Guys, we are unarmed. Don’t worry.” Then I noticed who was in front of us. “I-I Cant believe it. Uncle Mikey, Frankie, and DAD!” they looked confused. “It’s me Victoria! I was 4 when you guys left! Please remember.” I pleaded with them. “Party is this kid who I think she is?” Uncle Mikey said smiling. I jumped for a hug, and this time he didn’t push me back. He hugged me back. Party Poison stared at me and went to the back. A guy with a big head of hair ran to the back right after him. Uncle Mikey’s smile dropped and frank looked worried for my dad. “Oh.. I guess ill leave. It seems you all don’t want me here.” Me and Sarah grabbed the stuff and walked to the truck. “WAIT” Uncle Mikey screamed. I turned “ I’m sorry if dad doesn’t want me here, ill go. I promise I won’t come back. “ and I got in the truck. I didn’t realize 4 guys jumped into the bed of the truck.

I pulled up to the marked and came face in face with my father. He smiled and pulled me into a big hug. “ Baby, I was a jerk. I’m only 29. “With those few words I got dizzy. “ WHAT? MOMS LIKE 38?!?” He nodded his head and hugged me. “I bet you wont guess how old Frankie is.” He said smiling. “I looked closely at him 23.” His eyes widen. “Yup” He said and hugged me. He whispered into my ears the most buitiful thing I have ever heard “ I’ve waited”
Sign up to rate and review this story