Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Killjoys make some noise! Chap 1.

4!!!!

by ONotz 0 reviews

YAY!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Characters: Gerard Way - Published: 2011-03-31 - Updated: 2011-03-31 - 1194 words - Complete

0Unrated
Of course I thought of the best come back ever. “Why did you get scared when you found out I was Deep Danger? Frank widened his eyes and my father looked at me. “if I tell you, you will tell me. Deal?” I gulped. “ Yup” “ Ok then. I never thought you were the kind of person to be dangerous. I actually didn’t want you to be like me. But you’re a kill joy now. Tell me your answer now…..” He looked down. I gulped. “ I got kicked out of school.” He gasped. In our zone you have to do something really, really bad. “ H-h-how?” He managed. “Easy. I got a tattoo.” I said it casually but Gerard couldn’t breath. “ DAD? WHATS WRONG?” I screamed he was passing out. I was scared. I pulled off my fingerless gloves. All my knuckles were tattooed. If you read them it said ‘Party Poison ‘ He went white and passed out. “I’m going to hope he doesn’t hear this, but I also have a tattoo on the lower back.” Frankie had to gasp. He shut his eyes and concentrated on something. My dad woke up really quickly. Shot a glance at Mikey then looked at me. “Why? Danger. Why? I looked at him. “ I needed something for good luck, everything in my life was causing me to_” I started crying. I couldn’t finish my sentence. Frank looked at my shoes. He took them off and stared at the scars on my ankle and up my legs to my knees. Dad shook his head. “ Why?” He said now. I looked him straight in the eye. “ I love you dad. I love you all. But you will never see me alive again. I Promise. I got up and ran into the desert and started walking. “ I’ve caused you so much pain dad. I can never show my face again.” I whispered to myself. I felt an arm on my waist. “GO AWAY DAD!” I screamed. “ But danger…..(whimper)” I turned towards frank. He was crying. “ Why are you trying to hurt me Danger? I thought you loved me.” I kissed him so gently he had to stare at me.” I didn’t ean too. I love you Frankie but it seems if I am gone, he can have his life back.” Frank looked like he wasgonna cry more. He smiled, barely, but a smiles a smile. I smiled back. I leaned closer and locked lips with him. I didn’t see the car pull up next to us. My dad talked me and started hugging me and crying. I was too. Frankie helped me and dad up. He looked at me sternly. “ Don’t you ever leave like that. I didn’t know if I was gonna get you back. I thought you came out here to kill your self!” I couldent look at him. Instead I turned around and lifted my shirt until you can see the tattoo. It said in big black letters. ‘You can sleep in a coffin but the past aint through with you!’ He looked me in the eyes. He hugged me harder.
“ Ill never leave again if you don’t.” I whispered into his ear. He was still crying. “ I finally got you back, why would I leave.” He said back. Frank smiled at me. He lent over my shoulder and whispered “ ill show you the way home!” I kissed him softly. “ I can find it through you.”I said back. “Iloveyouvictoria!” He said very fast. “ I love you too!”
And I pounced on him. We were in the tramsam,my dad draiving and I was on my boyfriend lap while kissing him. I herd a soft chuckle from the front. Jet Star locked eyes with me in the mirror. “ No more than kissing!” My dad said. “ Yes father.” I said and pounced again.




1 month later…………

He asked me 2 seconds ago. It was very quick but I got light headed and dropped onto my knees. “OMG! DANGER!” he looked around quickly. It was a blur from that part. “GERARD! OMG! OMG! WHAT DO I DO?” I heard Frankie saying. He never calls my dad Gerard. Never! I closed my eyes when I saw my dad running out of his room to my side. I felt someone lift me and ran into the dinner. Out of the sunlight, thank god, out of that sun! I fell asleep quickly. I woke up to frank lying next to me. he had his hand around mine so tight it hurt. “ Frankie, wake up” I whisper and kissing him. He wakes up and smiles. He gestures to walk outside. Its night, oh sweet darkness. He got on one knee and held a old ring. “Marry Me? Be mine forever. Please I need you.” I looked him straight in the eyes. I sat by him on the ground. “Frankie, I love you more than anything but I just turned 15. Plus I joined the killjoys for freedom. Don’t worry im not dumping you but I promised dad I would wait until im 18 to marry. Please don’t take this the wrong way.” I said them and he stood up. He shook his head for a second. “Baby I’m going to take a walk. I will be back by sunlight. Don’t follow me please.” And he left. I ran into the dinner looking for someone to talk to. There sat ray looking strait down, he was tired but not asleep. “ Ray? You up?’” I asked and his head flew straight up. “” Hi Danger.” He saw I was about to break down. “ Omg!, did frank do something. Did he hurt you?” His voice went into a growl. “ Did he hit you?” I shook my head and he motioned for me to sit down. “ He asked me to be his forever, t-t-o marry him. I said no and he’s in the desert somewhere.” Ray looked at me. He stared for a few seconds. He smiled. “ Frank doesn’t realize you have your life to live. Hes done living and wants to settle down is all. I’m glad you didn’t say yes. It would have torn your father to pieces apart to know you weren’t his for longer. Im proud of you. Wait until your 18 like you promised.” He got up and left.

I must of fell asleep there because I was awakened by my dad siting infront of me. “ Hiya! Whats wrong? Your sleeping on tables!” He said. The first thing that popped in my mind I said “ Frank asked me to marry him.” A second later I was covered in the water my father had been drinking. Then he shrieked “WHAT?? WHAT DID YOU SAY? YOUR 15 YOU ARE NOT MARRYING IERO!!!” All of the sudden franks behind my dad. “ Duh. She said she would eat until she is 18. I respected her for it and hoped last night didn’t change a thing.” He sat next to me and my dad fell over. Frank looked at me, kissed me quickly then picked my dad up. This is going to get ugly…
Sign up to rate and review this story