Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Killjoys make some noise! Chap 1.

5!

by ONotz 0 reviews

I write the chapters a page at'a time!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Characters: Gerard Way - Published: 2011-03-31 - Updated: 2011-03-31 - 878 words - Complete

0Unrated
SIDE MESSAGE!

• MCR , is not emo
MCR, is not scene
MCR, is not goth
MCR, is MCR
So now, Shut The .... Up!








“Why does he keep fainting?” I asked ray. He looked at me. “He, um, well...”
“Tell me!” I screamed. Frankie took me by my arm. “Ok, baby. It’s nothing! When he gets angry or over exited he goes and faints! He has medication for it now! That’s why he went to the back when you suddenly showed up!” He cradled me in his arms. I said what I honestly believed “ I-I’m causing this. Aren’t I?” I looked over at him. “Of course not baby. Do you really need a reason?” He said to me. I was getting mad. “TELL ME NOW! I HAVE A RIGHT TO KNOW WHATS GOING ON WITH MY FAMILY!” I screamed out at pulled frank tighter. Barely above a whisper had got out “I just don’t want to lose him again.” Frank understood. He clutched me tighter and kissed my head. He closed his eyes and moved his lips silently like a prayer. Is he praying? “Hey baby. Do you believe in god?” I asked him. His eyes shot open and he smiled, he pulled his arm away from me to pull out the old cross around his neck. “This is the only thing I will never trade.” I was messing with him. “So you would trade me” He looked at me. “Of course not! I would never trade my soul mate!” Those last two words got caught in my head. “Soul mate. Soul mate. Soul mate” I kept whispering. He looked straight at me. “I get it, I’m not yours. I think I’ll go.” He got up and he was about to cry. “Wait. I didn’t mean it like that! I was just surprised that I was your soul mate! I mean I’m not surprised your mine…” He turned. “Listen, I love you. The day you turn 18 will you be mine. Please.
Please danger, your promise will be kept, and I wouldn’t be holding your hand either! You know that! Killjoy by name, Die by name, Killjoy for ever! Please!” He started crying. I was about to answer when by father stood up. He turned me around and hugged me. He whispered in my ear- “ He’s a good guy, if it makes you feel better I give you my blessing. On your 18th birthday you can get married. But no sooner. “ I realized my dad and kissed him on the cheek. I turned around. “Yes, 18th birthday is going to be perfect. He ran to me so fast he was a blur. He tackled me and hugged me so tight I couldn’t breath. “I love you more than my own family!” he said. We ran out after my dad walked out and sat down to eat dinner. I sat next to him and he smiled. Ray walked out with Mikey “No Mikey I think I just showed you I am way faster than you!” Me and my dad started laughing, “What did you all do now?” Dad said. “We raced around the diner and he tripped so it wasn’t fair.” Ray said back. Dad chuckled. “C’mon ladies and frank lets clean up. Mikey looked at my dad weirdly. “Why didn’t you call Frankie a lady?” My dad chuckled. “Because if Vic was gay she would tell us she’s marrying a chick.” Uncle Mikey spat out his drink “WHAT? WHEN? HOW? Why am I the last one to know this stuff?” Everybody cracked up. Then ray looked at dad. “ Party, Do you really want her to get married at 15?” I shook my head “Were getting married on my 18th birthday. Thank you ray for talking about this with me though you really helped!” Ray smiled and stood up. He ran over to frank and tackled him. “ You don’t touch her until she’s 18. Got it. I’ve known you a real long time Iero!” He had fear in his eyes. “ Uh.. Yes Sir?!” Ray got off frank and walked over to sit by my dad. I was still laughing to hard to see. All of the sudden I was being picked up by a drac and he had a gun against my head. Dad already had his gun out but we were out numbered. Sarah came walking in and ducked started punching and grabbing guns. I realized my grip away from the drac and punched him. I grabbed his gun and shot him. My dad was beside me shooting and so was Frankie. We made our way out to the car and I grabbed the keys and drove. Everyone was crammed in the car. We made our way out with me only getting shot once but no one knew. I was crying and my dad turned. “What’s wrong Danger?” I shook my head. He grabbed hold of the wheel and told me to sit with Frankie, which I did. “What’s wrong? Please tell me!” He looked at my hands which was cradling my side and gently moved them. I nodded my head and he lifted my shirt. “ Um Party she got shot” “ WHAT!”
Sign up to rate and review this story