Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Killjoys make some noise! Chap 1.

6

by ONotz 0 reviews

WOAH! The auditions will be set in next chapter!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Characters: Gerard Way - Published: 2011-03-31 - Updated: 2011-03-31 - 690 words - Complete

0Unrated
He stopped the car and ray got up front. He looked at my bruise and smiled. “ It’s not to bad okay sweetie. Just going to be a scar in a couple days. We’ll stop by Dr.D’s so we can get you some meds. OK?” I just nodded and was holding Frankie. Sarah decided to speak up “So danger. Can I be maid of honor?” Everybody looked at her but ray. I just moved my head to see her “Duh! Who else?” She hugged me, careful not to hit my bruise. “Thank you! Thank you! So how does a killjoy wedding work? Is it legal?” Uncle Mikey turned. “Actually yes, we have a priest and the papers and everything. Instead of V.W It would turn to V.I., because we don’t give out our full names. So everybody will call you by your killjoy name, but your real name will change.” Sarah nodded. I smiled. Victoria Iero, It doesn’t sound very fancy.” I playfully frowned. Frankie just kissed me so I smiled. Frankie pushed me off suddenly and pushed himself out the window and started shooting. “ Oh no! Out of ammo!” I handed him another gun. “Thanks babe.” And he was shooting along with sarah who was hanging out the other window.” I have an awesome best friend!” I said and she climbed back in grabbed party’s gun and startes shooting. He had an evil glare on his face. He looked straight at me. “Hey! Just let her she’s a natural shooter!” He nodded and smiled. Sarah climbed down and pecked me on the cheek. I laughed and Frankie climbed in and did the same thing. “Again, AWESOME BEST FRIENDS!” Uncle Mikey smiled at me. “Uncle Mikey, what’s your kill joy name?” He looked towards me “ Kobra Kid. “ I Smiled “Nice!” Sarah said while grinning. I looked towards her “So what shall we call you?” She shrugged. “ I Can’t think of a killjoy name someone hasn’t took.” My dad gasped dramatically. “ Why that’s gnna be a probem.” Frank said looking serious. My dad looked towards Ray. “ How long till we get to Dr. D’s?” Ray turned around quickly. “W-What are we doing?” Frankie asked. Ray stopped the car and got out. He came to my door and grabbed me out of the car.Part got out to. “WHAT ARE YOU DOING WITH MY DAUGHTER?” He screamed. Ray set me on the ground and pulled out the first aid kit. He pulled my shirt up half way and put some cream on it. Dad just stood there confused. When ray was done he picked my up and sat me back in the car. He closed the door and sat in the front. He was crying?
He got out again this time with his gun. He kissed my dad and started telling him something. My dad looked scared and furious. Ray walked off and dad was following ray. Frank took control. Mikey nodded and jumped out when we found ray crying. He got the rope out of the trunk and tied ray up. “WHAT IS GOING ON??” Me and Sarah said. Mikey was shaking his head. He turned, “Ray was a double agent, and he didn’t take you to Dr. D because if he did, you would have been killed. He was going to kill himself but decided just to walk through the desert. Your dad couldn’t have this so were tying him up for questioning.” I was shocked and ray was thrown in the trunk. “Ok? I’m not even going to ask” Dad shot me a ‘That’s a good idea’ look. We were back in the diner under 2 hours. Me Frankie, and Sarah were told to take a walk to find a new campsite, and quick.
Dad gave us supplies for the night and we left. Frank had a look of disappointment on his face. I was furious at ray for playing my dad like that. When we couldn’t see the diner anymore we stopped. It was going to be a long night….
Sign up to rate and review this story