Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Time To Dance (A Cinderella Story)

Chapter 11 (Have You Ever?)

by SheIsARebel 0 reviews

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: G - Genres: Humor,Parody,Romance - Published: 2011-03-31 - Updated: 2011-03-31 - 1100 words - Complete

0Unrated
"Okay come out already," Roz said impatiently. They were in the bathroom at the school and Brynn was changing into her dress.

"I'm starting to rethink this assessment," Brynn said nervously.

"What!" Roz said getting impatient.

"I don't think I want to do this," Brynn said trying to make it clearer.

"Brynn don't say that," Roz said coming to the bathroom stall. "I know you want to do this, and seeing as you're already here, you can't turn back."

Brynn sighed knowing Roz was right. "Okay, I'm coming out."

Brynn walked out of the stall and Roz gazed at her. Brynn fidgeted nervously.

"Do you have to do that every time?"

Roz just smiled. "C'mon."

Brynn walked out of the bathroom with Roz and found Brent waiting outside.

"How nice of you to wait on us," Roz said gushing at him.

"Well, you are my date," Brent said smiling and grabbing her hand. They smiled at one another and started for the gym.

"Brynn, you coming?" Roz said noticing Brynn had not moved.

"Yeah, I'll be there in a bit."

Roz glanced at her with a questioning stare.

"Go Roz, I'll just be a minute."
I guess that convinced Roz because she turned back to Brent and headed to the gym with him.

Brynn took a deep breath and closed her eyes. You wanted this, she told herself. Nothing can go wrong. She opened her eyes again and headed for the gym.
It was dark when she entered and the sounds of “Dontcha” where just subsiding. Brynn took a step in hoping to get a better glance at the dance floor when a bright light came on flooding her with light. She squinted at first getting caught off guard from the illumination. Then as her eyes opened she saw everyone else's staring at her. Brynn took deep breaths. Being thrust into the spotlight, literally, was making her nervous. She moved forward as she heard the whispers.

"Who is she?"

"She doesn't go to our school."

Brynn moved over towards the punch bowel hugging the wall like it would leave her.

"Hey," a particular whisper caught her ear.

Brynn looked to her side and saw Ryan standing there.

"Hi," she said feeling relief that it was someone she knew. She glanced back into the crowd as they had resumed their mingling. Brendon had to be here. She just had to find Tiffany and Brendon would be close by, but no masses of blonde hair could be seen.

"Hey Brynn," Ryan said getting her attention. "Do you want to dance?"

Brynn looked sideways at Ryan. "Um...okay."

Ryan took her hand and led her to the dance floor as “Have You Ever” started playing. Ryan swung her around and grabbed her waist.

Have you ever loved somebody so much it makes you cry? Have you ever needed something so bad you can't sleep at night? Have you ever tried to find the words but they don't come out right? Have you ever? Have you ever?

Brynn smiled as Ryan started twirling her around. Brynn was actually having fun, and Ryan stepped back to bow. When he looked up again he wasn't looking at Brynn.

Have you ever been in love been in love so bad, you'd do anything to make them understand?
Brynn turned around to see what Ryan was looking at and saw Brendon standing there.

"Can I cut in?"

Have you ever had someone steal your heart away you'd give anything up to make them feel the same?

He had his hair slicked back and his dark eyes where only looking at her. He was holding out his hand to her, and all Brynn could do was stare.

Have you ever searched for words to get you in their heart, but you don't know what to say and you don't know where to start.

Ryan looked back at him then at Brynn. "Um...sure Brendo," he said before walking away.
Brendon looked at Brynn a minute before reaching down to grab her hand.

Have you ever loved somebody so much it makes you cry? Have you ever needed something so bad you can't sleep at night? Have you ever tried to find the words but they don't come out right? Have you ever? Have you ever?

Brynn was nervous as Brendon finally placed his hand on her waist and started guiding her around. His smile seemed to illuminate the room, and Brynn couldn't get enough.

Have you ever found the one you dreamed of all your life you'd do just 'bout anything to look into their eyes?

Brynn got a little uncomfortable at his staring and switched her vision to the floor. Then she felt his hand graze her cheek and bring back her focus to him.

Have you finally found the one you've given your heart to only to find that one won't give their heart to you?

Brynn smiled and Brendon stepped back to twist her around.

Have you ever closed your eyes and dream that they were there, and all you can do is wait 'til the day when they will care.
Have you ever loved somebody so much it makes you cry? Have you ever needed something so bad you cant sleep at night? Have you ever tried to find the words but they don't come out right? Have you ever? Have you ever?


Brendon pulled her close back to him and brought his head close to her ear. "so what's your name?" He whispered.

What do I gotta do to get you in my arms...baby?

Brynn couldn't believe it. He didn't know it was her.

What do I gotta say to get to your heart?

Quick, she should tell him her name...but wait. Did she want to?

To make you understand how I need you next to me.

Brendon had never liked the old Brynn. Why would he like her now?

I gotta get you in my world because baby I can't sleep.

All Brynn could think of was Antheia, the goddess, but that was too unbelievable. "It's Ann," she said quickly.

Have you ever loved somebody so much it makes you cry? Have you ever needed something so bad you can't sleep at night?

Brendon looked down at her and smiled. "Ann," he repeated. "I like it."

Have you ever tried to find the words but they don't come out right? Have you ever? Have you ever?

The song was subsiding and Brendon pulled Brynn close again. "C'mon, let's go talk outside."
Brynn nodded her head and let Brendon guide her out.
Sign up to rate and review this story