Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Reacue Me... Please

If you have a friend, you'll be alright

by Cassie-ZombieGirl 0 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2011-04-05 - Updated: 2011-04-06 - 820 words

0Unrated
I knew that voice from anywhere, i looked up and Robert smiled at me and then looked back at my Father.

‘I will only tell you one more time, and then i’ll blow your head off’ He took out a gun from under this top and pointed it at my father. I sliently prayed my father didn’t listen to Robert and he blow his brains out. ‘Put. Him. Down’

‘Ah Robert, they finally let you out then? Come back to save your boyfriend?’ My father laughed at his little joke.

‘No actually, that’s not it at all. Your the reason i came back. To make sure you never touch Frank ever. Again. ‘ Robert cocked the gun. ‘Now let him. GO’

My father just laughed and stuck the needle in my arm, i cried out. It hurt so fucking bad. He droped me to the ground and kneeled know infront of me.

‘Have fun with the heroin, Son’ he laughed and walked away. Robert ran over to me and picked me up.

‘hold on buddy, i’m going to take you to the hospital, just hold on’



After that i don’t remember much, i remember something pulling up, people shouting and then i just blacked out.



..................................


I felt someone holding my hand. People where whispering. Trying to keep the noise down but they wheren;t doing a good job. I herad a ban someone’s harsh voice.

‘Mikey will you becareful, don’t wake him’

‘To late i’m already awake.’ I opened my eyes and seen 5 pairs worried eyes looking at me.
‘Hey buddy, how you feelng?’ Roberts voice was soft. I turned to look at him, his eyes were red and puffy.

‘Fine and where are you crying you pansy’ i giggled a littlen and to my suprise it didn’t hurt, i got a little worried.

‘Hey whats wrong, why do you look so worried’ Roberts voice was laced with concern.
‘I don’t feel any pain, when i passed out my body felt likle i had been run over by a bulldoser, now there’s nothing.’ Tears came from the corners of my eyes, Gerard walked over and wiped them with a chuckle.

‘Franki... Frank you have been out for the past 2weeks. Your body is almost heald’ He smiled but i could see in his eyes, his eyes heald more pain and guilt i had ever seen in anyones eyes before.

‘Gee.. i know you didn’t mean it, I forgive you, it’s okay, and please.. call me Frankie?’ I smiled at him shyle. He nodded and gave me a hug. Wow, i havn’t been this close to him in 5 years. I wan’t to kiss him. I wanted him to be mine, but.. He’s not mine. He’s not even gay. He let go and Sat back down.

‘So Robert, How do you know Gerard, Mikey and Ray? ‘ I was confused to how he knew him, and how i hadn;t seen him on the bus when i left.

‘When i got out, I moved. I didn’t tell you because i knew word would get round that i was back, and i didn’t want that. I met these guys at one of there gigs, and that was that, they needed a drummer and now i’m it’ He grinned at me, Robert had been my only friend untill he got put away for drug dealing. That was almost 2 years ago.

‘Wow.. you guys are in a band, that’s so sweet’ I was shocked, we had all wanted to make a band but was to hung up on school that we never did, and now they have. I;m happy for them, really happy.

‘So Frankie, you still play guitar?’ Gee asked he had the cutest smile.

‘No, not since i left’ I never thought of Pansy in so long, i forgot i ever had her.

‘Why not?’ Mikey was curise to why i hadn’t played Pansy, since i spet 2 yrs working, so i could get money to buy her.

‘Never brought her with me. Didn’t think i’d need to’ I gave him a sad smile and he returned it.

We all just joked about for a few hours untill the doctor came in and looked me over, He told me that if i could keep food down then i could go home..

Home.. i dont have a home anymore...






So two chapters in one day? sure hahaha
This is a little longer i think.. maybe haha
OK, so i think i'm getting to where i want this to go.
Please R and tell me what you think.
Love you guys all so much, and your comments are so sweet. They brighten my day.
Love you all
Peace
-Cassie


Oh and Robert is actually Bob. Just useing his real name for now xD
Sign up to rate and review this story