Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Reacue Me... Please

Upset tummy and going home

by Cassie-ZombieGirl 0 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2011-04-05 - Updated: 2011-04-06 - 1107 words

0Unrated
So i’ve been in hospital for like 2 weeks? Without me even knowing, pretty sweet since i’m on my way to Gerard’s bus, since i’ve no where else to go. I ate dinner in the hospital and i kept it down (yaaaay). The guy’s are all talking, laughing. I’m just looking out the window. I don’t feel like talking. I have no home. No mother and well.. i have nothing, no clothes, no money, nothing. I don’t know where i’m going to live, how i’m going to feed my self.. i suppose i could go back to selling drugs, and myself if i had to. It doesn’t really apeal to me. But you have to do what you have to do.. right? I was taking back to life by someone hitting me lightly on the arm.

‘Hey frankie, you okay? You seem kinda out of it’ Ray was looking at me concerend and now so where the rest of the guy’s.. great!

‘No, i’m fine’ i smiled and went back to looking at the window. I Could hear whispering from the back so i just turned the radio up and pulled up my hoddy and closed my eyes. I must of falling asleep because the next thing i knew i was being lifted out of the car. I Let who ever it was carry me in because i couldn’t be bothered to walk myself, so i just kept my eyes shut . who ever it was pout me down on something soft, and kissed my forhead. I opened my eyes and seen gerard walking away.

‘Gee’ i asked in a tiny voice, i wasn;t really feeling all the great if i’m honest. My stomach felt like it was a time bomb about to go off. Gerard walked back over and sat beside me.

‘Whats the matter? You feeling okay?’ i shock my head and gerard had been around me long enough when we where kids to know that i needed to get to the bathroom as quickly as possiable. He quickly picked me up and took me to the bathroom where i emptyed my stomach into the toilet. Gerard was rubbing my back and stomach, whispering comforting words in my ear.

‘Is he okay Gerard’ i didn;t even hear mikey walk in, but i guess thats because i was still getting sick.

‘No but he will be fine, will you get me a glass of cold water please Mike’s’ what was he going to bring me, boiling water, i giggled a little at the thought. Gerard pulled my head out of the toilet and made me look at him, he had a smirk look on his face. He kne what i was thinking. He wiped my mouth with some tissue and chucked it in the toilet and flushed, Mikey came in with a glass of ‘cold’ water and some tablets.

‘Ray told me to give you these, he said the doctor had said if he flet sick to give him these’ he hands Gerard the water and pills and went to leave but stoped ‘Oh and we all think he should go back to the hospital’ with that he ran out because he knew i’d kill him for even saying that i needed to go back.

‘I’m not going back, i’m fine’ i pouted at Gerard and he chuckled.

‘I know your not, now take these and lets get you back to bed, kay?’ I nodded and took the pills and downed them with the water. Gerard helped me up and lead me back to the.. bunk ( haha sweet) and helped me in. I lay down .

‘Will you stay with me? I don;t want to be on my own’ I really didn;t i didn’t feel good and what if i chocked on my sleep because i didn;t wake up in time to go to the bathroom.


‘Sure, but you better not get sick on me Iero, or your ass is mine’ oh how i wish it was your’s i thought, i smiled and he got in beside me, kicking off his shoes. He wraped his arms around me from behind and i snuggled down under the blanket. I had missed this. When we were teenages Gerard use to do this all the time when i was sick. I never liked being on my own and i use to make him stay with me while i was asleep.

‘You okay Frankie?’ Gerard’s voice was so soft. I nodded and cloesed my eyes.

‘I missed you Frankie, i waited for you to come back but you never did.’ There was sadness in his voice. I turned around and looked into his eyes.

‘I missed you too Gee. I’m sorry i never came home, i wanted to, i really really wanted to’ Gerard pulled me closer to him so my head was berried into his neak and his head was resting on mine.

‘It’s okay babe, your back now, thats all that matters’ wait.. he called me babe..
‘Gee, do you realise you just called me babe?’ i gave him a questionly look, He blushed, he actually bloody blushed.

‘Um.. yeh, sorry about that, it just sliped out’ He smiled weakly and blused even more. Does he like me? Only one way to find out i guess huh? I leand forward and pressed my lips to his soft ones. He kisses me back, It was a short and sweet kiss but it was a kiss none the less. I pulled away and he looked shocked.

‘Sorry.. it just sliped’ i smirked at him and he chuckled leaning in again pressing his lips to mine, this time the kiss was longer, passionate. He pulled away and leaned his forhead against mine.

‘God i’ve wanted to do that for a long long time’ He breathed out smiling. I giggled and snuggled up to him.

‘Me too babe, me too’ I feel asleep one fucking happy man. I was going back home with the man i loved.. who was finally mine, Things couldn;t get any better.







So the flufflyness begins xD wooohoooo
sorry i didn't update yesterday. i have been in hospital but i'm home now. I ended up passing out because of the lack of sleep and was brought to hospital. But i'm fine now.
It's a little bit longer, so i'm happy.
I hope you like it. Please comment your thought on it.
Love you guys so much.
Peace babies.
- Cassie
Sign up to rate and review this story