Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Keeping you safe

Keeping you safe

by Cassie-ZombieGirl 0 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2011-04-05 - Updated: 2011-04-06 - 965 words

0Unrated
There I stood out side its huge wall’s, it was bigger then my last school, a lot bigger, it was White and had a poll where a flag was hanging, it was Red and black, my Favourite colours so its kinda cool. Anyway that’s where I’d be going for the next two years. Belleville High, New Jersey.
The school bell rang signalling the students it was time to go to class. I slowly walked through the huge front doors , which were brown and oak, solid oak. The halls where filled with students rushing to class, there were all much taller then me, since it’s not hard because I’m only reaching the 5ft stage and I’m 16, quite small for my age. But I’ve come to term with the fact that, that’s the tallest that I might ever get sighs. I walk through the swarm of people, they didn’t even glance at me, which I’m really glad of because I HATE been notice, I never had friends at my old school, they stayed away from me, because I was different, but that didn’t matter that they didn’t talk to me, I like being alone. As I walk through the halls that were now slowly becoming empty, I tried to find the office, the women in the office told Mrs. Smyth that it was down the hall to the left, but she didn’t say how far down the hall, that’s why its taken me abit of effort to find the bloody thing. I finally found it, after walking past it and hearing a voice that made me jump and turn around, there stood a boy about my age, and a little bit taller then me arguing with a tall skinny blond women about how the uniform sucks and we should be aloud to wear what we want, that’s why he was wearing fitted Jeans and a hoddy over his school shirt. He stormed off and the women looked at me and asked me if I was the ‘new kid’ Frank Iero, and nodded my head and yes and she asked me to follow her into her office, I walked into the main office, the man behind the desk looked up and smiled at me, a meaningless smile. I put my head down and continued to follow the tall skinny blond heard women who I am now guessing to be my Principal.

“Mr, Iero Please take a seat, its lovely to have you join us here at Belleville High” she said and smiled at me. I mumbled back a “thanks” and took a seat furthest away from her, her office was quite big and very.. White. I guessed they liked white here too.

“So Frank, are you ready to start you first day here?” she asked in a bored tone.

“I guess” I answered her. I’m not much of a talker when it came to strangers.

“well your home room is 103 and its mucis, do you mind taken mucis, I got your records from your old school faxed over of what subject’s you did so you can attend most if the same classes here, I have noticed you wont be taken Gym so I have put you in an art class that takes place at that time, I hope that’s ok with you?” she smiled at me.

“that’s fine” I said, I just really wanted to get out of here before she said something I didn’t want to here.

“ I have also been talking to your social worker and have given you a slot with the school councillor, you will see him at 2:30 every Thursday” there she said it, she said what I didn’t want to here, another councillor that wont understand me at all, what’s that now, like 5?. don’t they get it?

I looked up at her and said nothing waiting for my time table and the number for my locker so I could get the fuck out of there. She smiled at me and told me that I could leave now and get the things I needed from the office outside, I stood up and grabbed my bag, mumbled a “thanks” and walked out off her office as quick as I could. I walked up to the office counter and waited for the creepy looking man to notice I was there, he looked up from his computer and got up off his chair and walked over to me smiling, he was tall, middle aged and very creepy looking. I intently didn’t like him.

“Can I help you young man?” she smiled all his dirty rotten teeth, I could smell him breath for here, boy did he need a mint.

“um yeah, I’m new and I need a locker number and a map.. Please” and asked quietly hoping he would here me so I wouldn’t have to repeat myself.

“sure thing, what’s your name kid”

“Frank Iero”

“ahh here, in here is your locker number and the map, there is also a slip to say you need books so go to the library and show this to Miss Ennis, she will give you what you need, OK kid?” she smiled once again and I thought I was going to throw up right there and then.

“um yeah.. Thanks” I said before taken the envelope and walked out the office door and took a deep breath before taken out my map and looking for room 103.








OKay this is my first ever writing a stroie, so please forgive me for it being so bad. please if you read if R/R please i'd be so greatfull to know what you guys think
-Cassie
Sign up to rate and review this story