Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Keeping you safe

New Friend

by Cassie-ZombieGirl 0 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2011-04-05 - Updated: 2011-04-06 - 823 words

0Unrated
As I walked through the class room, EVERYONE turned to look at me, not good. The teacher was sitting at his desk writing something down when he look up to see why his class was so quite, he turned his gaze at me.

“Call I help you young man” he asked looking at me like he was confused to why I was here, didn’t the principal tell him I was joining his class?

“um, I’m Frank, Mrs, Reagan sent me here, I’m new” I blushed slightly, I hated talking in front of people.

“Oh, Yes Frank I was informed you where coming it just slipped my mind, come in, class this is Frank Iero, he will be joining us from now on, Frank do you Play any instrument? “he asked excitedly

“Um guitar” I blushed again

“Oh lovely we don’t have anyone who can play that in this class, will you please take a seat beside Robert, ROBERT put the pen down and stand up so Frank knows where to sit” he said aggressively
The kid named Robert stood up grumpily and waved his hands in the air like a crazed lunatic.

“that’s enough Roberts” Said Mr. Gray “Frank take a seat” he smiled at me and stood up to address the class. I recognised him from the hall earlier. I sat down beside him and hoped he would speak to me, but im not that luckily

“hey, how’s your first day going?” Ask the lunatic that I know knew as Robert.

“um.. Fine.. Thanks” why the hell was he talking to me? Nobody talks to me.

“the names Bob” he said while smiling and holding out his had for me to shake, which I shook.

“Frank” I replied

“Ye don’t talk much do you?” he questioned

“no” was all I said.

“OK.. Hey do ye want to come hang out with me and my friends at lunch?” he asked, I looked at him shocked, he must of noticed the look on my face because he simply said “you look like ye could do with a couple of friends and I’m happy to share mine with ye, come on were cool guys, honest. Were like you, out casts” he smiled then looked embarrassed. “I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to offend you by calling you a out cast”

“no Its ok, that’s what I am, I just don’t know if it’s a good idea” I said and put my head down.

“why not, you seem like a cool guy, why would it not be a good idea” he asked

“it just wouldn’t trust me, plus you don’t even no me, you don’t know that im a ‘cool guy‘ ” I said emphasising in ‘cool guy’

“how can I trust you, if you don’t trust me? And your right I don’t know you, but I‘d like to” he asked and I looked at him, shocked once again “why” I said simply.

“why what?”

“why would you want to get to know me?” I asked still shocked.

“because I want to be your friend, if you would let me” I could give this guy a shoot, couldn’t I?

“fine I’ll hang out with you, but I know its going to be a bad idea” just as I said that the bell went and I stood to leave, he stood up too and I followed him out.

“ meet me at the front doors after 4th, and don’t be late” he laughed and jogged off to his next class.



After Music I had Math and Double English, on my way to math I bumped into someone and I fell to the floor with a thud, I looked up to see a tall, Gorgeous, Dark brown Haired, Hazel eyed boy. Did I mention I was gay? Up I’m a pansy . Shit I was staring. Look away look away Iero, god damn’it do you wanna get you butt kick on your first day? My inner self screamed at me, I quickly looked away and started getting up, he put his hand on my arm and I waited for the pain to run through my body, but that didn’t happen, instead I heard his heavenly voice.

“you’d wanna watch were your walking around, some people don’t take to kindly to be rammed into like that” his calm but annoyed voice echoed around me.

“Sorry” was all I could say.

“you will be… someday” and with that he let go of my arm and walked away from me, leaving me stunned, was that a treat from him, or was that advice? I wasn’t sure, but either way, I did need to be more careful.




A/N i hope you like it so far, its 6am here haha lol thank you guys R/R please x
Sign up to rate and review this story