Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Keeping you safe

Help is on its way

by Cassie-ZombieGirl 0 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2011-04-05 - Updated: 2011-04-06 - 1390 words

0Unrated
I walked out of my English class towards the front door, I stood there waiting for Bob to show up, as I started walking away back to home room, I heard my name being yelled. Bob came running up to me trying to catch his breath

“s-s-sorry im l-l-late I..”

"shut up and catch your breath before you pass out, I aint carrying your ass to the nurses office” he looked surprise that I had said that to him, and I was quite surprised myself. It took Bob a couple of minutes to catch his breath, I waited.

“can I say what I was going to say before you rudely interrupted me?” he said with a laugh
“I only did that to stop you from talking so you could breath, I ment it when I said I wasn’t carrying your ass to the nurse.” I laughed back

“thank, at least I know I can count on you if I ever pass out2 he hit me playfully on the arm “ as I was saying, im sorry I was late I was kept behind to to get my assed chewed for not doing my homework” he rolled his eyes and I laughed.

“tut tut Bob, now where are we going, I don’t wan to stand here all day” I laughed more when he kicked me and told me to follow him. I liked Bob, he was cool.

We walked to the back of the school and waited for the others, who Bob told me were Ray, Mikey and Gerard, Mikey was in the same year as us and both Ray and Gerard where seniors. I also got that Him and Mikey where best friends and Ray and Gerard where best friends and Mikey and Gerard were brother so that’s why they all hung out, Gerard wanted to keep his baby brother bully free, witch I thought was cute. And tall, skinny boy ran up to us, he had glasses and had mousy brown hair and it was short. He looked like a dork, but I cant complain.

“who’s this?” he asked pointing at me. I blushed and out my head down.

“oh, Mike’s this he Frank, his in my from, he’s new just started today, I asked him to hang out with us” he smiled

“alright that’s cool, hi Frank” he grinned at me.

“um.. Hi” was all I could say. It was ok being around Bob because I knew him a few hour’s but Mikey, I had just met, I was shy.

“yo my baby brother, how ye doing” that’s voice, I spone around and say him, he walked right past me and hugged mikey, I guess the angle has a name, Gerard.

“fine Gee, you?” he laughed and tried to pull his brother off him.

“I’m fine, where’s Toro? He not out yet?” he asked

“nah haven’t seem him all day” Bob replied.. Gerard did not seem happy with that’s answer and took out his cell texting Ray I guessed.

He didn’t once notice me, Bob talked to me a little. But I only gave him short answer’s. Ray turned up about 5mintues later and sat down beside Gerard. And thankfully he didn’t notice me.
I needed a drink and told Bob I’d be back, but I didn’t intend on going back, I wasn’t wanted there, I got that. I turned the corner and walked with my head down. I walked into something that had feet… Not good. I feel to the ground again and I dint loom up this time, NO this time I didn’t get a chance to, I feet a pain I know all to well, the foot collided with my stomach and ribs over and over again, the pain was so bad I was finding it hard to breath. The bell rang and the kicking stopped, I was grabbed by the neck and I heard a voice that made be shiver in fear.

“walk into me again midget and you will get what you got now, but 10 times as bad.” He dropped me to the ground and kicked me once more before leaving me on the ground, crying from pain and fear. I could move without not been able to breath. I heard a frantic voice call my name., I opens my eyes to see Mikey kneeling beside me.

“Frank, Frank, shit can you hear me” he was trying to see if I was breathing or not, and well honestly I wasn’t really able to breath. I nodded in response and groaned from pain.

“just hold on Frank I’m gonna call my brother” he took out his phone and rang Gerard.

“Gerard… no im not… come out side… please I need your help… behind the school… please… hurry!” he hung up and dropped his cell to the ground. “Just hold on a bit longer Frank, please Gerard’s on his way, he’ll no what to do” he shook me a bit because I didn’t answer but I screamed in pain, more tears running doing I’m already wet face.

“shit im so sorry Frank I didn’t mean to hurt you” he said worriedly

“its alright, I know” I replied oian clear in my voice. I heard Running of feet and Gerard calling out for Mikey.

“Over here, hurry” he yelled at his brother, I heard there feet get closer and gasps.

“Shit Mike’s whats happened to him” asked a worried voice but I couldn’t tell whos voice was whos.

“ I dunno I just walked around and there he was screaming in pain, I dint know what to do so I called you” Mikey said quickly in a panicked voice.

“its alright Mike’s you didn’t the right thing, Frank can you hear me?” Gerard asked me. I cried out in pain when he lifted me off the ground.

“I’m sorry Frank but I have to get you to my car, we’re going to take care of you, my moms a nurse.” Shit a nurse, shit she’s going to see it, all of it, shit know I couldn’t let his happen, I wiggled out of his arms screaming at the same time I got up off the ground and tried to run, but I feel and cried out more in pain.

“Shit Frank, Shit, why did you do that, Shit frank now your bleeding, Ray help me with him, please.” I gave in, I could hardly move, I new what was going to happen, she would see them, they all would, then they’d kick me out and never speak to me again, the whole school would know, then I’d be on my own again.

When we got to Gerard’s house he carried me in and yelled for him mom she came running down the stairs looking to see what was wrong with her eldest son.

“Gerard what are you doing home, is everything… Oh My what happened to him?” His Mom asked him, is a worried voice.

“Where not sure, Mike’s Found him behind the school, He’s knew to the school, just started today and he is now apart of our group, I think one of the jocks got him, he’s in a lot of pain mom, can you help him” he asked her a bit worried himself.

“yes yes, of course, bring him through” they followed her into the spear room which was suppose to be Gerard’s until he decided he was too cool for it and moved down into the basement. Gerard placed me onto something, I’m not quite sure what it was, he whispered into my ear.

“its going to be okay Frankie, I promise, just let her do what she has to do” I nodded not able to talk from the amount of pain I was in, then his mom was asking me something but I couldn’t answer her, everything went black






A/N OKay, its a bit longer then the other two but i just kept writing. i hope you like it R/R i'd be very greatful. If use dont like it, Ill stop writing. thank you guys
- Cassie
Sign up to rate and review this story