Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Keeping you safe

Jeans giving trouble

by Cassie-ZombieGirl 0 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2011-04-05 - Updated: 2011-04-06 - 1382 words

0Unrated
When I opened my eyes, it was black, I thought I was still sleep until the door opened, I didn’t try to move, because I was still really sore. The bed, which I guess I was lying on moved and I knew someone had just sat down beside me.

“How are you Feeling?” Bobs voice was almost a whisper and sounded scared.

“OK, just still really sore at least I can breath now ” I laughed a little, which was a bad idea because the pain in my sides came back quickly, I groaned.

“I’ll be back” Bob jumped off the bed running up the stairs and returning a few minutes later with Mrs. Way walking after him.

“Hello Sweetheart, How are you feeling?” She asked concern clear in her voice, I didn’t like this, I didn’t like people were worrying about me.

“Um.. Fine” I said slowly trying to hide that fact I was in a lot of pain.

“Sweetheart if you don’t tell me when your in pain, I can’t make it go away, so please tell me” she asked worriedly.

“Um.. A little ..sore” I breathed out, she nodded and took something out of her pocket, she had a spoon and a bottle.

“This will ease the pain Dear, it doesn’t taste all the great, but it works I promise, now open your mouth” I did as I was asked and boy did it taste horrible. I felt like I was going to throw up, but I fought the urge to.

“I’ll be back in a couple of minutes with some food for you, OK dear?” I wasn’t hungry at all but I didn’t want to be rude after everything she had and was doing for me, so I just answered a small “yes” and she smiled and walked back up the stairs. Bob Looked at me like he had something he wanted to say, but just smiled and Out on a DVD for us to watch, It was some war movie, not my style but I let him watch it, I felt like sleeping anyway.



The Movie was over and I still wasn’t asleep, I just couldn’t fall asleep no matter how hard I closed my eyes tightly together. It just wasn’t happening. I looked at Bob who was, would you believe, ASLEEP, I hate him right now. I got up off the bed because I really needed to go toilet and I just couldn’t hold it anymore, it was a struggle but I got to the door of the room, I opened it and cursed my self, because I know had to climb about 6 bloody stairs, yes I know it doesn’t seem that many but when your hole body is screaming with pain, just walking alone, walking up the stairs will be difficult. I slowly took the first step, the pain wasn’t that bad, mainly in my ribs, I stop for a moment to wonder if any were broken, it sure felt like it, and where was Gerard? I hadn’t seen him since I passed out and I’m sure that was a good few hours ago, the door at the top opened and snapped me out of my train of thought I looked up to see the man himself standing at the top of the whole 6 stairs. He rushed down the stairs to me and gently took hold of my hand and lead me back into the room.

“Where are you going Frankie, you should be resting not walking around the place” he said with concern.

“I .. um.. I needed… um the, the toilet” I put my head down and blushed, this is not something I want to talk to him of all people about, how embarrassing.

“ah, alright I’ll carry you” he went to pick me up but I stopped him.

“no really its ok I can walk, I want to walk” I said a little to quickly.

“alight but I’m walking with you” he smiled at me.

“why” I asked I dint mean to be rude so I said “like.. I mean, I’ll be ok on my own” I blushed more when he chuckled at me.

“I’m going in with you Frankie, I’m going to walk you to the door then when your finished I’ll walk you back down here, ok?” His voice was calm and I could just melt at every word that he speaks.

“um.. Ok” was all I said. He helped me up the whole 6 stairs and down the hall to the downstairs bathroom, he said he didn’t think I could make it up the larger stairs because I was hardly able to walk up the little one’s without complaining. I told him just to shut up or I’ll break his ribs and make him walk up the larger stairs. He Laughed, and oh god that laugh was beautiful, I was mesmerised .

“Ah Frankie you wouldn’t hurt me” we got to the bathroom and I asked.

“why wouldn’t I?” his reply stunned me.

“Because my body is to beautiful, and you know it” with that he pushed me into the bathroom and closed the door, I stood in the bathroom, stunned at what he had said, how did he know I like him? How did he know I was gay? Oh shit I’m really going to get my ass kicked now, I did what I needed to do , I tried to pull up my jeans that had fallen off me because they a little to big and I had to undo my belt. the pain ripped through my body and I screamed falling to the ground. The door burst open and Gerard was at my side.

“shit Frankie what happened, shh come here its ok, shh” he held me to his chest and rubbed my back gently. “what happened Frankie” he asked me when I had calmed down some and could talk, his voice filled with concern.

“I .. my jeans fell down when I opened my belt because there to big, I tried to pull them up but it hurt to much” I started to cry again, he just held me to his chest until he calmed down. Mikey came into the bathroom when he heard me crying.

“will I get mom?” he asked really worried.

“No mike’s he’s ok, he just needs to calm down, can you go get me a t-shirt and pyjama pants out of my room, I need to get him out of his uniform” He asked Mikey, who replied with a “yes of course” and ran down to Gerard’s room. He returned with the clothes and asked if we needed anything else, I asked for a glass of water, but Gerard told him to get me bottle so it would stay cold.

“Frankie I’m going to get you to stand OK, I need to take the uniform off you, you will be more comfortable and you wont need to worry about belts the next time you need to go bathroom, OK?”

“OK, thank you Gerard?” I smiled weakly at him and he helped my to stand.

“Please call me Gee, all my friends do” he said with a huge smile. I simply said an “OK” and let him take of my jeans, for some reason I didn’t feel uncomfortable standing in my boxers in front of Gerard. He pulled the pyjama pants up my legs and let them sit on my hips. Next he unbuttoned my shirt and slide it off me.

“wow your going to have some bruising babe” wait did he just call me … BABE? I think I’m going to have a heart attack. I laughed nervously and said a quite “yeah”. He pulled the t-shirt over my head and I put my arms through the sleeves, it was back, big and smelled of him, I loved it.






A/N Hey guys, thanks for reading, this one is a little longer. but i couldn't stop writing, i'll update it when i have the next one done, i hope you guys like it, R/R please, love use all
-Cassie Ox
Sign up to rate and review this story