Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Keeping you safe

I want my mom

by Cassie-ZombieGirl 0 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2011-04-05 - Updated: 2011-04-06 - 896 words

0Unrated
I stayed the night at Gee’s and Mikey’s , Mrs Way rand Mrs. Smyth and told her I was there. She didn’t care, why would she. I didn’t want to go home anyway, not with him there and if Mrs. Smyth found out what happened, My social worker would be called and probably sent away again, I liked it here, at the Way’s I mean. Not With the Smyth’s I hated it, I couldn’t trust them, but Gee, Mikey.. I could trust them, couldn’t I?

We where in Gee’s room, I was snuggled up under the blanket, Gee beside me.. Mikey was at the bottom of the bed, and Bob and Ray where on the floor we where watching a Chucky’s Seed, it was funny but scary at the same time, I liked it. They told me to pick a movie so I did. Bob was the only one to complain about it, But Ray just hit him and told him to shut up.
I sat up really quick, pain shot through me but I ignored it Did they no? Did they see? Gee took off my shirt earlier but never said anything, only commented on the damage done that day. Gee looked at me worriedly, I spoke quickly.

“I need the toilet” I said, Gee nodded and got up, helping me up after, he walked with me to the bathroom.

“I’ll wait out here ok, you need me just shout” I nodded and hurried into the bathroom, I closed the door and locked it, Gee banged in the door and told me to unlock the door but I ignored him, I didn’t want him coming in. I lifted up my t-shirt and looked at my stomach, they were there, they were Red but they where clean. They must of seen them, but why didn’t they kick me out? Or beat me up? Why didn’t they say anything to me? I was confused and a little scared. Why had they asked me to stay? Where they going to get me tonight? I started to panic. All of a sudden I didn’t want to be here, I wanted my mom. I sat on the ground and pulled my knees up to my chest and cried, my ribs hurt because of the way I was sitting but I didn’t care anymore, I didn’t care about the pain, I didn’t care about gee banging on the door or Bob shouting at me to open the door, I just wanted my mom, I felt like a 4 year old child again. Crying my eyes out looking for my mom, normally when I small child is crying for its mom she will be there to hold her son and tell him she’s there and its all ok, but that wont happen for me, my mom is gone, and is never coming back, she wont hold me anymore, she wont sing me to sleep like she use to when I was a small child, she’s just not here.
They kicked the door in and Gee ran in, I didn’t move off the floor, I didn’t look up when the door swung open, I just hugged my knee’s closer to my body and hoped the ground would swallow me up.Gee walked slowly over to me, and kneeled in front of me.

“Frankie?” he said quietly, I looked up at him, my eyes puffy and sore from crying. I didn’t want him to see me like this, weak and helpless. He opened his arm out to me and I didn’t move for a minute, he looked at me and whispered, “its ok, I wont hurt you, I promise” I nodded and slowly crawled over to him, I fitted perfectly into his arms, he hugged me close to him and rocked me back and forth telling me that I was “ok” and that ”everything was going to be OK” over and over again he repeated himself. He started singing, his voice was heavenly, his smooth voice singing ‘Gardening angel’ bouncing off the wall in the bathroom calmed me down I was no longer crying anymore, just quietly sobbing. He finished the song and pulled away a little just so he could look at me, I looked up at him sniffling a little.

“what happened Frankie?” he asked concern clear in his sweet voice.

“I.. I don’t know” I couldn’t tell him, surly he would think I’m being childish, a 16 year old boy crying for him mom.

“Frankie you can tell me anything, I want to help you, I seen the cuts, and its OK, your not in trouble, I just want to help you, it breaks my heart to see you like this” he said this and he was clear he was upset, you could see the sadness in his eyes. Did he really care? Did someone really care about me?








A/N As you can see poor frankie has alot of issues. I hadn't planned on any of this, im just writing what ever come's into my head. if use don't like it, tell me and i'll scrap this and start a new one. your oppions cout, so please tell me. thank you.
LOve always -Cassie Oxx
Sign up to rate and review this story