Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Keeping you safe

Nightmares.. ?

by Cassie-ZombieGirl 0 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2011-04-05 - Updated: 2011-04-06 - 1001 words

0Unrated
Gee’ P’O’V


‘Frankie please talk to me baby, this is the 5th time in a row you have woke up screaming, I need to know what there about so I can help’ I couldn’t take it anymore, Frank had been having nightmares since he got out of the hospital, And that was about a month ago, it started a few days after he got out, it would only happen if he was on his own in the room, but this week, its every night, even when I’m holding him tightly while he sleeps.

‘H-he keeps trying to kill m-me’ he sobbed into my chest, he was socked right through his t-shirt.

‘Who baby?’ I rubbed his back to try calm him down, because if he didn’t soon he was going to get sick.

‘My d-dad’ he cried even harder and I rocked him back and forth trying to clam him down whispering comforting words like, ‘I love you’ and ‘I’m here’. After about 10 minutes he had calmed down, I need to ask him about his past, I only new some of it, but not all. My baby was hurting and I wanted to know why so I could help him through it.

‘Baby, I need to know, I need to know everything, I want to help you, but I can’t if I don’t know’ I looked into his big brown eyes, he looks scared and tired and I little worried, worried about what, I’m not too sure.

‘You mean about my past?’ he asked sadly, I nodded and kissed him lighting on the lips, he sighed into the kiss, I felt him relax more and enjoy it. I put my hand on his cheek and deepened the kiss. After a few seconds I pulled away and pecked his lips one more time and set back against the headboard. He nodded and sighed.

‘When I was younger my dad would drink every weekend. My mom didn’t really mind because she said he kept him out of her hair and it gave us time to do stuff, she said I was the only man she needed to make her happy’ He smiled at the memory ‘ We were really close and dad was hardly home he was working all week and I would never really see him, only if mom let me stay up late to see him. Then at the weekends he would go on trips with the guys from work. He would come one Sunday around 8 stinking of drink he would smile at me and ruffle my hair go for a shower eat his dinner, watch telly and go to bed. That’s what he did, without fail. When I was about 10 he lost his job, he started drinking almost every day, mom and him would fight, mostly mom telling the drinking had to stop, that it wasn’t healthy for any of us. It just got worse and worse, they would fight more and more, then about a year ago mom and me came home from our day out, we had gone to the zoo that day, we went with my moms friend and he little son, Kelean. He was sitting on the couch watching telly, Beer in had, like always. Mom told e to go up to my room and get ready for dinner, so I did, they started fighting and it ended in the kitchen.’ He had tears in his eyes. I knew this was where it was going to get bad, I had that feeling.

‘I heard a scream and a crash, I ran down stairs and dad.. he was stabbing mom, over and over again, there was blood everywhere. I wanted to run back upstairs and hide but I was foozen, it was like my feet where stuck to the ground. When he was finished he looked up at me, I only blinked and he had grabbed me and threw me on the floor. He told me it was her fault and he never ment to do it, but he had to teach the bitch a leasson. I screamed at him, called him a drunken murdering bastard. He got angry and stabbed my in the leg, he must have thought he got my heart or something because he let me go and stood up, all I can remember is him asking what he had done and then everything went black. I woke up in hospital and they told me my mom was dead and that my dad was too. They said he couldn’t leave with what he had done, he had called the cops first then he stabbed himself in the heart. Then I got landed with the bitch Mrs Smyth and her husband.’ He started to cry, I was shocked I knew something bad had happened but not that, I didn’t think it was that horrible.

'Oh Baby' I Kissed his lips and wrapped him up in a hug and held him tight to me, I let him cry. He needed to let it out before it ate away at him and killed him. My poor baby was so broken and I didn’t even relise it was that bad. God it makes me love him even more. The things he had been through, the pain and loss of his mom.


I swear, god as my withness, I will never let anyone hurt him , ever again.




Hey guys, I know its been ages since i updated this one, i almost forgot what it was about, i had to read it all over again, i did gerard's pov because i was asked to. i hope you like it. please let me know what you think.And thank :ShortyGirl for your review and the idea of gerard pov, I know its not any longer then the rest but i honestly don't know how to make it longer, i'll try my best next time much love.
-Cass
Sign up to rate and review this story