Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Keeping you safe

You're not my mother

by Cassie-ZombieGirl 0 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2011-04-05 - Updated: 2011-04-06 - 951 words

0Unrated
There was soft, faint Crying, I could here it but I didn’t know where it was coming from. Then I heard a voice.

‘This is your fault, he wouldn’t be here if it weren’t for you boys. He has been fine, then he start’s hanging out with you, and this, happens’ the voice was sharp. I knew it.

‘I want you to stay away from my boy, I mean it; do not talk to him again. Get out’ She shouted. That’s when I opened my eyes, and saw the women who I was staying with, Mrs Smyth. And my Gee, crying and chocking on him cry’s Mikey looked Scared and Ray was ready to kill her.

‘You .. Get. Out’ I said in a weak voice, Gee went to leave.

‘N-no. not you. Gee. Her. Get out. You’re not. My mother. You have no … right… now GET… OUT’ I shouted and started coughing, the pain in my stomach was unbearable.

‘Frank do not talk to your mother like that. How dare you’ She looked angry, normally I would be scared, but not this time.

‘YOU’RE… NOT. MY … MOTHER. NOW…FUCK. OFF’ I screamed at her then screamed in pain, she walked out and Gee ran to me.

‘Frankie, oh baby, you need to calm down, please’ he cried. ‘Mike’s go get the nurse NOW’ Mikey ran out.

‘Gee. I’m. So. Sorry’

‘Shh baby don’t speak, you’re ok now, just rest, please’ He kissed my dry lips and smiled through his tears. The nurse came running in and I let sleep take me.



I woke up and it was dark. I’m guessing it was after mid-night. I looked around the room, Ray was sitting on a chair with Mikey on top of him, and he was holding him tightly so he wouldn’t fall off Ray in his sleep. They were really cute together. I looked around more and Gee was on a chair beside my bed with his arms folded on my bed and his head resting on them, they were all sound asleep/ I rang the bell and the nurse walked in smiling at me.

‘How are you feeling Mr Iero? Are you in pain?’ She whispered o she wouldn’t wake the sleeping form around the room.

‘A little. Can I have something please?’ I really was in pain but I didn’t want to tell her how much

‘And call me Frank’ I whispered back and gave her a small smile.

‘OK Frank’ She smiled. ‘And yes of course, I have the pill here’ She handed me them and a cup of water, I took the pills and sighed.
‘You are in a lot more pain then your letting
on aren’t you?’ She asked sadly. I nodded and tears rolled down my face. Ray woke up and moved a little, Mikey whined in his sleep but didn’t wake up. Ray smiled at him and kissed his Head. He looked up and smiled, but when he seen the tears his smile faded. He got up and put Mikey Down on the chair and took off his jumper and put I around him, He walked over to the other side of the bed and sat down.

‘Hey Buddy, why you crying? He asked in a small voice so he wouldn’t wake Mikey and Gee.

‘Sore’ was all I could chock out. He ran his hands through my hair and sadly smiled.

‘Sleep Frankie, your exhausted’ I shock my head, I didn’t want to sleep.

‘Why not Buddy?’ He looked confused

‘How long was I out, I mean before I woke up the first time?’ I asked changing the subject.

‘About a day, we haven’t left, Frankie why? Why did you do it?’ I knew he didn’t want to ask but he also wanted to know so he would understand.

‘I didn’t think he loved him’ I said quietly and stroked Gee’s hair. ‘I was only living for him, My dad, He killed my mom, tried to kill me, but failed and killed himself, When I seen Gee with Jack I cracked, it killed. I didn’t want to be here anymore, everybody hurts me, nobody loves me, I’m alone, and I’ve no family. I wanted to be with my mom, someone who did love me.’ I said calmly. I looked up at Ray and he looked Shocked.

‘Frankie, I’m so sorry about what happened, but don’t you see, your dad Failed because it wasn’t your time. And you do have a family that love you, you have me, Mikey, Bob and Gee, Where your family and we love you to bits.’ I looked at him, he meant every word he said, tears where in my eyes, but I wasn’t said, I was happy.

‘Ray I am so sorry.’ I started but he cut me off.

‘Don’t Frankie, it doesn’t matter, we know your sorry, where just happy your ok, and your not going to do it again. Cs if you do I’ll kick you tiny ass’ he joked. I laughed

‘I promise’ I smiled. I felt movement, I looked down to be man with these beautiful Greenie/ Brown eyes.

‘Frankie, Omg I was so worried’ He kissed me; it was soft, sweet and short. ‘I love you Frankie’ He smiled

‘I love you too Gee’ I kissed him again. And smiled against his lips.








A/N Sorry it took me so long to update, I’m in the middle of exams. Hope you like it. Please R/R
love use -Cassie
Sign up to rate and review this story