Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Keeping you safe

Finish what he started

by Cassie-ZombieGirl 0 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2011-04-05 - Updated: 2011-04-06 - 1302 words

0Unrated
I was at a party in the ways. Gerard had graduated and Mr and Mrs Way had given him the house for the weekend. I didn’t want to go, well because Gerard would be there, Of course, but Mikey had made me saying that Ray wouldn’t be there because he was with his parents. The music was loud and there was Drink everywhere. I didn’t drink thought. If I was drunk I would probably have done something stupid. Mikey didn’t drink either he had promised Ray he wouldn’t because Mikey got out of hand and Ray wasn’t there to keep him safe.

All week since mine and Gerard’s talk, he didn’t once look at me. I really did love him, I just didn’t know if I could trust him, yet.. Mikey and Ray have been trying all week to get me to talk to him, to tell him how I felt, but I couldn’t I didn’t have the balls to do it. Gerard was dancing with some guy I don’t even know, Mikey told me he was Gerard’s ex. So I guess Gerard didn’t love me, or he had just moved on. It hurt, watching them grind together, Kiss. He had his hands in Gerard’s ass and Gerard had his arms around his neck.

“He’s only doing it to make you Jealous “ Mikey said with a smile.

“Like I care, im going for a walk” I snapped wiping a tear that had escaped form my eyes.

“Frankie don’t go, its not safe out there, stay hear, please?” he pleased.

“And what see that?” I pointed towards Gerard and that guy, the CD was being changed so everyone could hear me. “No thanks Mikey, I’D RATHER FUCKING DIE” I screamed at him, tears were streaming down my face, I walked out, and I didn’t Stop when Mikey was calling me.

It was raining outside and it was really cold, but I didn’t care, I meant what I said. I really would prefer to die rather watch the man I love get back with his ex, he was gorgeous. He had Bright blue eyes and had short blond hair, he was slim but built. He is everything I’m not. He was perfect for Gerard. I was just a fucking Fat, ugly, Orphan who nobody loved. My father should have killed me when he got the chance. I had nobody. Yeah, Mikey Ray and Bob were friends. But they were Gerard’s first and don’t you stick with the people you’ve none longer? They would get rid of me soon enough. I walked to the park and set on the swing. It was peaceful. I sat there for about an hour and my cell buzzed in my pocket. It was Ray

Where are you Frankie? Mikey rang me.
He said you got upset and walked out.
Text me back, I’m worried.
- Ray

I sighed. I knew Ray cared a little, Darren hasn’t touched me since last week. I texted him back

I’m fine, tell Mike’s I’m sorry, I just
Need to be alone.
- F

I put my cell away and got off the swing, I walked deeper into the park, I saw a tree and I climbed it. I sat in a thick branch and leaned against the Tree. I was soaked and I was getting tired, I just couldn’t be bothered to move. I started singing what ever came into my head, then Gerard came into my head and I started to cry. Then I thought about my mom and I cried even harder, the my dad came into my head and it turned into hate. He had killed my mom, tried to kill me and then killed himself, he left me behind, I hated him for it. I wanted to be with my mom. I wanted to see her again. I wanted it live for Gerard, but he has moved on, he doesn’t want me, if he doesn’t want me then I don’t have anyone to live for. So why am I even here? I jumped down out of the tree it was about 4 am nobody would be awake in Gerard’s now. The party was ending a 3am. I walked back to the house and all the lights were off. I went in through the back door, it was unlocked. I went to the drawer and took out the biggest knife they had. I was about to walk out the back door .

“What are you doing?” a small voice said. I turned around to see Gerard’s ex I mean boyfriend looking at me, scared. He probably thought I was robbing the place.

“Finishing what my dad started. I know your with Gerard now. But will you do me a favour?” I asked he nodded scared to answer.

“Tell him I love him, and that I’m sorry” I walked out the back door and down the path. I heard him him shout wait but I didn’t turn around I kept walking. I heard him shouting but I kept going. I walked into the woods, it wasn’t far from there house, not if you’re walking the back way behind the houses. Really only behind the houses. I didn’t walked far in, just out of the light. The sun would be coming up soon, I heard shouting, one was that guy’s but I don’t know who the other’s where. And honestly I didn’t care. I plunged the Knife into my stomach. I screamed in pain. I fell i my knees and pulled out the knife and screamed again, the it hurt more pulling the knife out then it did when I plunged it in. Tears where rolling
Down my face and I was finding it hard to breath because of the pain, there screams got louder and louder and Mikey came running towards me in his boxers,

“FRANKIE no no no Frankie no, why?” he cried into my shoulder, he pulled me onto my back and I found it easier to breath.

“GERRRRRRRRRRRRRARD OVER HERE, HURRRRRRRY” He screamed he was rocking me back and forth and crying with me. I Heard running again and it was getting closer.

“F-Frankie? No oh god no baby no” Gerard dropped to his knees and put his hand over my stab wound

“G-Gerard” I chocked out, the pain was getting to much, I felt dizzy

“Baby don’t say anything. Me and jack, were not together, I promise. I love you too, oh god baby I love you too, please don’t die on me” he was crying so hard, I cried to, not because of the pain but of what I had done.

“I changed my mind, I don’t want to die” I cried I was shacking.

“You wont, I wont let you” he kissed my lips “I promise baby” I cried more, because I believed him.

“Baby when you get better, where going to work on this. Your going to stop hurting your self and stop trying to do this, because I love you, we all love you” the pain was getting worse. I closed my eyes.

“No no baby open those eyes, now” he cried. But the dark was taking me, I was slowly slipping into the dark. I heard his faint voice, then.. Nothing.



A/N Em, sorry its shit, im just really tired and this was the best i could come up with. I'd really love to here what you think, maybe help me out with ideas? Should i add a Gee pov? Help me out guys, please?
-Cassie
Sign up to rate and review this story