Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Keeping you safe

Hurt and Confused

by Cassie-ZombieGirl 0 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2011-04-05 - Updated: 2011-04-06 - 1257 words

0Unrated
Gerard Got up and walked out. I wanted to follow him, but he looked like he wasn’t to be on his own. Ray came over and sat beside me.

“Would you like to go out side and talk?” I nodded and he helped me up, we kissed mikey and told him he would be back. We walked outside and set down on the steps.

“Who rang you Frankie?” he asked me gently.

“Nobody” I mumbled.

“Come on Frank, I heard shouting coming from the phone, and who’s Darren? Is he your boyfriend?”

“NO” I snapped and now I felt bad he was just trying to be my friends. He got up to leave but I stopped him. “He’s the son of the people I’m staying with” I said with my head down. Tears where in my eyes.

“Does he hurt you?” he asked with concern, I nodded and cried into my hands. Ray put his arm around me and hugged me while I cried, I was a little embarrassed about crying in front of Ray. I calmed some and looked up at Ray.

“Please don’t tell anyone, Please Ray” I asked him pleadingly. He looked at me his eyes full of concern, He looked like he didn’t want to, but he nodded.

“I wont Frank, I promise” I smiled at him and dried my eyes, we went back inside and Mikey pounced on Ray Kissing him, Ray pulled him to him and Kissed him back. When they pulled apart Ray winked at Mikey and Mikey giggled.

We set down on the floor again and Bob put on Shaun of the dead, it was funny, I laughed the whole way through. After the movie ended we all decieded to go to bed. Go to bed, Ray and Mikey headed up to Mikey’s room and bob left to go home. I walked down to Gerard’s room and knocked, the door flung open and there stood a very drunk looking Gerard.

“wah do you wannnnttt” he snapped. I was a bit taken back by him.

“Um.. Well everyone is going to bed and I was getting tired” I blurted out.

“Yeh? Well go home then.. FAG. GO HOME TO MOMMY AND CRY, YOU LITTLE FUCKING FAG” he pushed me and slammed the door, I stumbled back and fell, I put my arm out to catch myself, A shooting pain ran up my arm and I screamed, the pain was worst then when I got beat up today, pain in my arm and pain in my heart. I heard running and I knew it was either Ray or Mikey, or maybe both.

“FRANKIE, what happened? Did you fall down the stairs? What was all the shouting?” It was Mikey. I just stood up and ran up the stairs Mikey running after me, I Ran out the front door and down the empty street, I ran as fast as I could, I needed to get away from them, from him, he hurt me, he shouted at me, he called me a fag, he pushed me, he doesn’t love me. My arm was screaming with pain, I felt like screaming myself. I could go back home, I couldn’t go back to Mikeys, I didn’t know where Bob lived, I didn’t know what I was going to do. Home was the only place I could go, but that would mean another beating, might as well add to my pain, im getting use to it now.

I walked down my street, when I reached the house, I prayed that he was asleep, I quietly opened the door and closed it tightly, locking it. I slowly walked up the stairs and into my room without making any noise. I walked into my room and locked it.

“Your early” Shit I mentally kicked myself.

“D-darr-e-en. What are you doing in my room?” I asked, the fear kicking in.

“Waiting.. For you” he smiled evilly at me. I prayed for my life.












I walked into home room and sat down at the back, hoping I wouldn’t be noticed. Everyone started to enter the room and take there seat. Bob hadn’t showed up which I was thankful for, I hoped he wouldn’t be in today. I managed to stay away from them all today, I stayed in the bathroom at , lunch and the classes I had with bob or mikey skipped, it was only 2 classes so I don’t care. I was walking back home and my arm was killing me, I just wanted to sleep. A hand grabbed my shoulder and I jumped, I turned around to see who it was… Darren, I was fucked. He went to hit me when a voice stopped him.

“Take your fucking hand off him” Ray, oh how I hated Ray right now.

“Or what? Going to hit me with your fag’s hands?”

“No, he wont.. But I fucking will” Gerard now I was scared, why did he want to stop me from getting beating? So he could do it himself?

“What is this Frank? Got your won fag army?” he laughed stupidly at his own stupid joke, I was shaking with fear, someone hugged me from behind and tried to drag me away from the 3, I looked up to see Mikey. I let him drag me away.We walked back to his house. I was worried, Gerard and Ray didn’t walk with us, they were still with Darren.

“What are they going to do to him?” I asked I put my head down, I felt like a child all over again.

“Give him what he deserve I hope” Mikey sounded angry. “Frank what happened? Did he do this?” He touched my eye lightly and I flinched, I nodded he wrapped his arms around me and hugged me tight, Ray and Gerard walked in laughing about something but they stopped when they saw me and Mikey hugging

“Mike’s ? Ray will use leave for a minute?” They nodded and Mikey let go of me. They walked out and Gerard walked slowly over to me.

“Frank I am so sorry about last night. I-I didn’t mean to hurt you, I promise” I didn’t look up at him, I couldn’t.

“You promised" was all I said, my voice was low and broken.

“what?” I looked up to see him looking at me confused.

“You promised you wouldn’t hurt me, you lied” Pain controlled him beautiful face.

“I know, I’m sorry” There were tears in his eyes. Was he truly sorry? I couldn’t think anymore, the pain in my arm was nothing like I felt before, I had put gloved on today and I didn’t take off my hoody. Nobody had seen it, but me.

“You wont forgive me?” The tears were running freely down his face.

“I don’t know Gerard, you broke your promise, you don’t know how much what you said last night hurt me” I looked away from him, the look on his face was killing me but I had to stay strong, I wasn’t going to give in that easy.

“I know, I’m sorry, I never meant to hurt you, I love you” and with that he walked out. I was stunned. Did he really love me?






A/N This is really shit, but its the best i could do at the moment, i'll try make the next one better. thank you
-Cassie
Sign up to rate and review this story