Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Call me what you want, but I'm real

Chapter Three - Jamie

by lalatherapist16 0 reviews

Jamie Park was normal........once. Now shes not

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero - Published: 2011-04-07 - Updated: 2011-04-07 - 645 words

1Original
I glided down the deserted high school hall. For some reason, I was never able to leave. At this point, I'd gladly go to hell. Name one kid who actually liked being in school for so long after the bell bell rings for the last time at the end of the day.

Well, my last bell rang about five years ago when I died in the bathroom. When I'd been alive, I'd had a heart murmur that would act up whenever I got mad. Some girls started talking about me and I was in the stall.

And that was the fabulous way I died; my fly down and standing in the stall. Whatever. I was a ghost and stuck in high school. That's not depressing at all, now is it?

I passed my old locker. The little name plate flashed in the coming in the window from the fading moon. Written in gold paint was two-seventeen. I poked my head through the door and climbed in. everything was the same. All the dents my backpack had caused by swinging to far in the mornings, denting the thin metal.

The gum I'd chewed and stuck in the bottom of the built-in book shelf. My jaws clenched. I wish I could chew gum again. And eat and sleep and go home.

I haven't seen my mom since they rushed my body out of the school. Did my mom and dad even still live here? Huh.

I put my head on my knees and started crying dry tears. The door of my locker opened and a pale boy threw his bag in, hooking it under the shelf.

It went straight through my head. “Hey!” I shouted, knowing it was stupid. Nobody had heard me whenever I tried to talk.

Shockingly, he jumped and looked down in my locker. I climbed out and stood next to him. His eyes followed me as I moved.

“Who the hell do you think you are, throwin your shit around my locker?!” I yelled at him. He opened his mouth to answer but shut it, looking around quickly. “Not now,” he hissed under his breath.

“Answer me!” He ignored me completely. “Ahhh!!!!!” I screamed in frustration and ran through the walls to the girls' room in which I'd died.

HOW DARE HE!?! HOW DARE HE IGNORE ME?!?! A toilet exploded next to me, shooting water into the air.

The water fell through me and onto the floor. I sighed when a teacher ran in and screamed. Trying to calm down enough for the toilet to stop erupting, I thought about my old boyfriend.

He'd graduated three years ago as valedictorian. The ceremony had been held here at the school do to over booking of the fancy hotel it was supposed to be at. I'd listened in and he talked about me. And he'd cried.

I looked at the toilet. It had stopped spouting water into the air. You know what? I'm gonna follow that guy.

When I found him, he was in choir. I saw the back of his head and reached out, grabbing a few strands of hair. Focusing, I pulled slightly.

He gasped and his hand flew to the back of his head. The teacher glared at him and he blushed. “Sorry. Arm cramp. “ he lied and moved his arm around.

I laughed and his back stiffened. Smiling, I went to stand in front of him. “I want to talk to you.” I crossed my arms over my chest. He looked past me at the teacher and nodded. I sighed and smiled a little wider.

I hung around and listened to the kids harmonize and before I left, I told the guy that I'd be at our locker after school. He'd nodded and I went to do something I hadn't for a long time. Wait for the end of the day.
Sign up to rate and review this story