Categories > Original > Fantasy > The Azianeth Soul

Chapter 2

by mellowriterx3 0 reviews

Category: Fantasy - Rating: PG - Genres: Fantasy - Published: 2011-04-07 - Updated: 2011-04-08 - 246 words

0Unrated

Chapter 2
            I jolted up from my sleep by the sound of my alarm clock. Its 6:30am, I looked out my window. It was still pitch black. I turned off my alarm and thought to myself, “What did that dream mean? Who was she?” I sat there for like a minute. “It was just a dream. Don’t worry about it! Today is my birthday, for crying out loud!” I jumped out of bed and went 2 my drawer. I pulled out my favorite necklace and my blue skinny jeans. I went to my closet and grabbed my new brown shirt. I ran straight to the bathroom.
           
After a clean shower and fully dried, I noticed something when I was putting on my shirt. I noticed a marking on my back. It wasn’t a bruise, but like a design. It was like a tattoo, but it was a white silver color. It covered my whole back. Then I noticed that it was not only on my back but on my arms. There was a mark on my chest, too. But this mark was different. It looked like a moon around a heart shaped gem with white silver flames surrounding the moon. I closed my eyes and thought, “It’s probably my imagination.” I opened my eyes and the marks were gone. I was relieved and put my shirt on, went out of the bath room, made my lunch, ate my breakfast, and I was off to school.
Sign up to rate and review this story