Categories > Original > Fantasy > The Azianeth Soul

Chapter 7

by mellowriterx3 0 reviews

Category: Fantasy - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2011-04-07 - Updated: 2011-04-08 - 568 words

0Unrated

Chapter 7
            I saw Kenneth and Klaude on the ground. They both had scratches on their faces and cuts on their legs. They both were lying on the ground weakened. Melanie was on the ground, too. She had a cut on her neck. She was bleeding to death. I looked around and the weird group wasn’t there. “Where are the others?” I thought. I ran over to all of them and I yelled, “What happened? Are you guys ok?” “It was Quentin, I guess he was with the Shadows,” Kenneth said weakly trying to get up. “You guys, there’s Stefenie!” Klaude tried to yell as loud as he can. I looked over and Stefenie against the wall. Quentin was close to her, he had a furious face. He was like a monster. “Give me the medallion!” He yelled. “Never! Not with the forces of Light! The medallion belongs to the chosen warrior! And only the chosen one!” Stefenie yelled at the top of her lungs. Quentin had a smirk on his face. “Then you shall be like the others!” Quentin yelled. I saw him grabbed a knife and I didn’t know what to do. I ran straight toward to Stefenie and stood right in front of her. I spread my arms out and yelled, “NO!”
            I felt the coldness of the knife. It was like pain of a thousand words can’t explain. I looked down and it was where my heart was. I looked back up and I saw Quentin. He had a shocked expression and it was like he killed himself along with me. He looked worried, too. Then out of nowhere he disappeared with the shadow. All of my strength was disappearing. I fell straight toward the concrete ground. I couldn’t really hear anything. All I heard was the pounding of my heart. I heard the voices of my friends, but it wasn’t so clear. I saw Stefenie. She looked at me in her scared and worried face. She kept calling my name. Tears started to fall on her face. Then I saw Kenneth, Klaude and Melanie. Kenneth held me and said, “Katalin, stay with me a little longer! Everything is going to be fine!” thinking that it would help me stay alive. “NOT NOW, KATALIN!” Melanie yelled. Her neck wasn’t bleeding anymore.
            Then I felt I was being carried. My vision started to look blurry. I couldn’t see who it was. But he was warm like I was at home, sleeping. Then I was lying on something like a bed. I saw Stefenie & Melanie on my right and Kenneth & Klaude on my left. Klaude held my left hand with his ice cold hands. He was also crying. “Please don’t die, Katalin. You are our only hope,” Klaude said. Kenneth held my left hand, too. Stefenie and Melanie held my right hand.
Then I felt like I was going to take my last breath. I felt a tear drop running down my cheek. I heard Melanie and Stefenie started to cry even more. They both held my hand even tighter. “So this is death……ha-ha……I die on the day I was born,” I thought. I looked up into the light above the room or car. My mind went blank. I took my last breath and I closed my eyes. And there was the darkness with its silence.
Sign up to rate and review this story