Categories > Original > Fantasy > The Azianeth Soul

Chapter 8

by mellowriterx3 0 reviews

Category: Fantasy - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2011-04-07 - Updated: 2011-04-08 - 716 words

0Unrated
Chapter 8
            “Katalin,” a voice echoed. I opened my eyes and I saw my ceiling of my room. Then I thought, “I’m not dead?” I was lying on my warm bed with my soft blanket. My desk had my laptop and the mess that I left there from that night before my birthday. It was silent, like every morning of my weird boring life. “Was it all a dream?” I thought to myself.
            Then I heard footsteps outside of my door. It wasn’t my mom’s or my brother’s footsteps, it was unfamiliar. I tried to sit up, so I could get out of bed, but my chest ached with pain. The door opened, I froze. Klaude came in, reading a book.”Klaude, what are you doing here?” I asked. He looked up and his face brightened. His face had no scars or cuts, like I had remembered. “Katalin, you’re alive! I can’t believe that it actually worked,” Klaude said kind of loud. “Do have any pain any where? Do you feel sick or anything,” he asked. “I think I’m fine,” I answered. He came over to my bed side and he laid his cold hands on my forehead.
 He waited and finally said, “Ok, you’re ok. Normal temperature.” “Um, Klaude, how did you get here? Don’t tell me my brother opened the door,” I said. “Oh, if it wasn’t for Aaron, then we would have never got you here. He came the right time and helped us teleport here,” Klaude responded. “Aaron? Wait, what do you mean "we"?” I asked Klaude.  Before he could answer, Kenneth came in the room. Kenneth’s face was also fine, no scars or cuts. “Klaude are you talking to Katalin, again? If you need someone to talk to, you always can talk to all of us,” Kenneth said.  He saw me, eyes opened, and he said, “Oh my god, Katalin! Are you ok? How many fingers I’m holding up? No, that’s stupid, what’s my name? No, who’s your daddy?” We laughed and I replied, “Shut up, Kenneth!” “Ok, you are normal,” said Kenneth. “Klaude, you did it. A great success.” “What are you talking about?” I asked them. “He didn’t tell you did, he?” Kenneth replied. I swayed my head back and forth and he looked at Klaude. Klaude looked at Kenneth as if he didn’t want Kenneth to say anything.
Kenneth smiled his “I’m going to tell her” look. Klaude gave him a puzzled look. “Well, since Klaude didn’t tell you I will,” Kenneth said. “Klaude brought you back to life.” At first I didn’t believe him, but then I saw Kenneth looked serious. I looked back at Klaude and he had a shy look on his face. “Well, I’ll be going. Get some rest, Katalin.” Kenneth said with his same cheerful smile and he left the room. Klaude was just standing there, being his normal quiet self. He was just staring at the wall and finally he said, “Ok, Katalin, time to get some rest.” He came over to my bedside and pulled the blanket up under my chin. Right before Klaude was just about to leave I grabbed his hand, pulled him close, and kissed him on the cheek. I let him go and said, “Thanks a lot, Klaude.” He blushed to bright red, as if there were the blood red roses on his smooth cheeks.
“You’re welcome,” he said stuttering. He walked slowly out the door, holding his hand upon his cheek. “How rude of me to kiss him on the cheek like that. He already has a girlfriend. I’m so desperate,” I thought to myself. I lay back down on my soft pillow, and I had many thoughts going through my head. “Why did Klaude bring me back to life? Does that mean I was supposed to be dead? How did he bring me back? Who is Aaron? Why is everyone here at my house? Where are Mom and Dad? Aren’t they worried? What is going on?” my thoughts flowed through my mind like a war was going on. As my thoughts fought I slowly fell into the deep sleep on the night.
Sign up to rate and review this story