Categories > Original > Romance > Avenged Sevenfold (Matt & Valary)

Jail

by Pantera 0 reviews

Matt tells Valary but she isn't in love and breaks down

Category: Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Angst,Drama,Romance - Published: 2011-04-07 - Updated: 2011-04-08 - 933 words

0Unrated
Chapter 4

Matt was at the bar drinking one night very heavily and left when the bar closed. Walking home he got in a verbal fight with two guys and it got ugly. They were walking to his house "Hey fuck you!" "Fuck you son of a bitch!". Matt ran across the street they ended up physically fighting, Matt punched the bigger guy the smaller guy busted a bottle and neighbors called the cops. 

He cut Matt across the chest as he was shirtless Valary ran outside and seen them. The cops came up the road the boys ran and left Matt Valary ran to him "Matthew!". He looked the cops jumped out and tackled him on the ground they got him in cuffs and threw him in the back of the car. Valary had gotten her parents and they went down to the station that night. 

About an hour later Matt came out and was stitched up he sat down "What do you want?" "Matthew" she sat on his lap. She kissed him on the cheek he wiped it off "Are you alright?" "Yeah I'm fine what the fuck you want". She touched him "Ow!" he yelled "Sorry" she hugged him "Look if you aren't gonna tell me then go" "I'm here to bail you out". He sighed "I don't need your help" her parents looked at them he got up and she stood there "Matt?". 

He looked at her "Just go you don't even like me" "Yes I do" she grabbed his hand. He looked at her "If you do you'd kiss me...on the lips" she looked at him "What?". He jerked away "Guard!" "No wait!" the guard stopped she pulled him over he looked down at her. She put her hands around his neck and stood up on her tippy toes she kissed him on the lips. 

He lifted his arms and put them around her she dropped her arms and pulled away he moved them down and hugged her. She smiled "That's all I ever wanted" she kissed him on the cheek and hugged him. Her parents got up "Valary we will be waiting outside we paid the bail" "Thank you Mr. and Mrs. DiBenedetto I wasn't expecting this if I can ever repay you tell me and I'll do it". Valary's father looked at him "Yeah don't get in any more trouble and I swear to god you hurt her and I'll cut your balls off". 

He swallowed feeling intimidated as Matt wasn't a big guy just a young man that was skinny with a Huntington beach tan. He nodded "I promise" "Alright" they left them to be alone Matt looked at her "Wow that was scary" she blushed "I'm sorry my parents can be a pain sometimes". The guard stood outside Matt knocked on the door and he opened it "Alright Sanders your released". He uncuffed him and he grabbed Valary's hand they walked to the cell he grabbed his t shirt and went to the front. 

He signed a couple paper's and the man smiled "Hope to not see you back here". He nodded and he gave him his necklace he put it on and grabbed Valary's hand. They got in their car and Matt stopped "Matthew come on" "I'm hungry let's go out for something to eat" "We'll make something at the house". He smiled "I wanna take my girl out" "What?" "Come on we are tired Valary". 

She sighed and shut the door "We are gonna get something to eat" "Ok be safe". She backed up and they pulled away "Matthew I'm not your girl I don't want you to get the idea and it's one am". He frowned "But I thought you liked me?" "I do Matthew but as a friend I don't have those love feelings for you I just think we have a lot of progression in our friendship before we even consider that". He let go of her hand "Great I get out of fucking jail and the girl of my dreams kisses me and says she likes me then tells me she won't go out to eat with me and that she doesn't love me and just rejection after rejection!". 

He yelled at her she jumped "Matt I'm sorry" "You know what I wish I was somewhere in prison right now!". He put his shirt on and handed her some money "Call a damn cab" he walked away. He shoved his hands in his pocket and looked straight ahead there were so many lights from cars and street lights it was nice and cool out and dark. Valary ran after him "Matthew wait!" she ran in front and turned around he stopped. 

She looked at him "What do you want now?" "I'm sorry alright but you can't force love maybe if you'd just ease on end I'd develop these feelings and things would work out so this is your fault!". She yelled at him unafraid "I tried Valary but you just wanted to be so innocent and friends, Valary your my dream girl, my dream wife one day I'd do anything for you I'd lay down and die for you right now Valary but you won't let me share my love". She looked at him seeing he was right she was playing the goody two shoes five year old little girl and it was time to experience and be a little free. He looked at her "Live a little Valary" she sat on the bench crying "Your right I'm such a little girl I'm just so scared" she sobbed.
Sign up to rate and review this story