Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Sharada

Ballad of Mona Lisa

by MCRmy 1 review

Greece is lovely... until you found the person you were supposed to be with.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2011-04-08 - Updated: 2011-04-08 - 1703 words

0Unrated
Amethyst was swishing her wine glass around, looking out into the ocean. She hated the life she was living. She looked down at the children playing. How she wished to at least have once child, but she refused to have any children with her husband.

“Amethyst, where are you?” a voice asked.

Amethyst rolled her eyes. Ellis walked into the room where Amethyst was and wrapped his arms around her waist. She simply brushed him off of him, making him frustrated.

“Amethyst, you’ve been ignoring me for some time now,” Ellis confronted.

“It is nothing, Ellis,” Amethyst simply said, sipping her wine glass.

Ellis rolled his eyes. They both went over to their thrones and sat casually on it. Amethyst was sipping her wine while she watched everybody else working. This was the one thing that Amethyst hates about ruling a kingdom. She was born royalty, but she wants to be like them so much. She got up from her throne and told Ellis that she was going out.

Amethyst went into her room and went to change her rich clothing to commoner’s clothing. She wrapped a scarf around her neck and stepped out of her kingdom. She began walking through the shopping center. Everyone was busy and shouting at random things. Amethyst thought that this is what she should do when she’s not busy. She removed the scarf and let her black hair down.

“Cirio! Come on, we need to go,” his friend told him.

“I know. Let me just get one thing and then we’ll leave,” he told his friend.

“You better hurry. I can’t afford to be in jail again,” he told him.

Cirio rolled his eyes and simply walked by a fruit stand that was busy talking to a customer. He simply took an orange without him looking and went toward his friend. He just broke out into a grin.

“Good job, Cirio. That was the eighth thing you took without anyone looking,” his friend explained.

“Shh, Alex. No one needs to hear,” Cirio commanded him.

“Too bad somebody already did,” a woman’s voice told them.

Cirio turned around and saw a girl being wrapped in different layers of clothing. They only thing that can be seen were her eyes.

“Who are you gonna tell, anyway?” Alex asked the strange woman.

Amethyst began to unwrap her scarves and revealed herself. The two were surprised what they saw. Cirio, however, saw something different about her. Her hair was soft and sleek with a color of black. Her eyes were a crystal brown with her skin tanned as anything he’s ever seen.

“You have defied the law by stealing. The gods would not be happy about it,” she stated.

She’s basically got a good look at both of them. The Alex person has black hair with hazel eyes and very pale skin. He seemed tall for his age, but she still thinks unlikely. Cirio, however, seemed beautiful in her eyes, but he seemed familiar. She shook it off, though. Amethyst noticed that he has blond hair with crystal blue eyes She thought the eyes seemed familiar to her, but she just can’t explain it.

“What are the gods gonna do? They can’t do anything,” Alex confirmed.

“No, but I can. You have defied the laws. You shall be punished,” Amethyst ordered.

Cirio was the first to make a move. He leaned up close to her and set his arm over her head.

“Come on, princess. Can’t you just, I don’t know, turn a blind eye and forget this ever happened?” Cirio asked her.

“I’ll have you know I am your queen and you’ll do as I say. If I turn a ‘blind eye’, not only will you defy the laws, but you’re also disrespecting your queen,” Amethyst told him.

Cirio furrows his eyebrows. There was no way that she was Queen Amethyst. He always heard of the ugliness on the outside, but she was beautiful. Alex went up to him and leaned onto her as well.

“How about a kiss and a lust filled night with Cirio here,” Alex reasoned.

“Oh, so you’re the Cirio I’ve heard so much around the kingdom. I’ll admit, you are talked about among the women. I’ll have to decline that offer since I’m already married,” she confirmed to both of them.

Cirio took his friend out of ear shot of the lovely woman.

“Alex, you’re not helping. I’ll talk to her myself while you run along and find some other hot girls to score,” Cirio told him.

Alex thought about it, shrugged, and left to find some women. Cirio turned around and saw Amethyst, arms crossed and a pissed off expression playing on her expression.

“Look, I’m sorry for my friend. Let me properly introduce myself. I’m Cirio. And you are your highness?” Cirio asked her, playing along with her ‘I am queen’ thing.

“I am Queen Amethyst. You are under arrest,” she confirmed to him.

Two burly guards came out of nowhere and grabbed him by the arms. They quickly followed the queen toward the palace and entered casually. Cirio knew that she wasn’t playing around. A tall man with a large beard and mustache came into the room with a large crown and very rich colored robes.

“Amethyst, what has occurred?” Ellis asked her.

“This man was robbing from a local market,” Amethyst declared.

Ellis just looked at the man that the guards were holding onto and shooed his hand away. Amethyst knew that hand signal anywhere.

“You’re just going to let him go?” Amethyst asked him.

Ellis rolled his eyes and left. The guards let go of Cirio while he just walked up to her.

“Some faithful kind,” Cirio said.

Amethyst rolled her eyes and walked away.

“Wait, Amethyst!” Cirio called out, running toward her.

Cirio just grabbed onto her hand while Amethyst had flashbacks. She remembered being in Egypt, a servant. Then, she saw a man; he seemed to be the pharaoh’s son. She blinked and looked at Cirio.

“Darius?” Amethyst questioned.

“I’m sorry?” Cirio asked her.

“Darius, it’s me. Remember Ebony, please. You have to remember,” Amethyst begged.

Cirio just looked at her. She began to touch his hand, Cirio having some sort of vision in his mind. He blinked his eyes. Ebony seemed familiar to him, and then he remembered.

“It can’t be,” Cirio said.

“You said that our souls would travel through time for us to find each other again. This is it. We’ve traveled hundreds of years to find ourselves again,” Amethyst told him.

“But you’re married. We didn’t reunite like we’d hoped,” Cirio told her.

“That may be so, but it doesn’t matter. We still found each other,” Amethyst told him.

They both leaned into each other. Everything was silent except for their breathing. Amethyst’s hands were on his shoulders while Cirio’s hands were on her waist. They leaned in, brushing their lips against each other.

“Amethyst, where did you-” someone called.

They quickly looked to see who it was. Ellis seemed to be fuming at both of them.

“Ellis, I can explain-” Amethyst told him.

“Explain what? How you’ve almost kissed a felony?” Ellis fumed.

“Ellis-”

“Take them into the cellars. I want them to starve in there. If that doesn’t work by sundown, I want to kill them myself,” Ellis commanded.

Amethyst and Cirio were soon grabbed by guards and were being dragged into the cellars. They were both in different cellars, orders by King Ellis. It was now his chance to rule the kingdom that his wife couldn’t handle. He was going to make the rules now. They both sat in the empty cellars, talking to one another. Cirio began with talking about his family, how he was an only child and his parents died when he was only thirteen. Amethyst began to explain her childhood. She was only thirteen when she was directed queen when her mother was sick and old. Her father was never around, so she didn’t know him much. She then began to explain her arranged marriage at the age of eighteen.

“And then I’m here, in a cellar,” she finished explaining.

“Amethyst, I still love you. I still love your beauty and how you’re not like other girls. You don’t want to be married at a young age, but you still want to live your life. I fell in love with you for a reason,” he told her.

Amethyst smiled at him and crawled to the iron gates that separated them. She held onto his hand while he caressed her cheek. Well, attempting.

“It’s sundown. Have the prisoners died yet?” they heard Ellis ask the guards.

“Not yet, your majesty,” one of the guards answered.

“Damn it! Looks like I need to do this,” Ellis cursed.

Amethyst began to cry silent tears. Cirio tried his best to comfort her. Ellis soon walked in, with a sword in one had. He grabbed hold of Amethyst hair and pulled her up.

“This is what happens when you decide to cheat on me,” he told her in a low voice as she whimpered from the pain.

Cirio saw it as if it was happening in slow motion. At first, Ellis was holding her hair, placing the sword on her neck. The next thing he knew, blood was dripping from the sword. Cirio looked at Amethyst and saw blood coming from her neck. Cirio looked at Ellis. He left the cellar and went into his. Cirio didn’t see anything happen, except the sword on his next. Ellis did the same thing that he did to Amethyst.

The crimson red blood soon flowed from his neck and made its way toward the blood on Amethyst. Their souls soon left the bodies and began to travel through the air and went into another body, which didn’t happen until the British landed in America.

--------------------

Twenty cupcakes to whoever guessed who Alex is. Hint: he's in a band.
Sign up to rate and review this story