Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Sharada

American Pie

by MCRmy 1 review

The British finally came to America to find gold... and fate decided to find them, too.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2011-04-10 - Updated: 2011-04-10 - 2010 words

0Unrated
Two women were gathering food for their tribe. One of the women had her hair down to her waist while the other has her hair down as well, but a piece of hair was in a braid with a feather in it. They both heard the horns sound.

“Come on, Kiwidinok. They’re probably back from their war,” her friend told her.

Kiwidinok was the one with the braided feather. She picked up her basket of food and walked with her friend while putting the basket on top of her head. The women quickly followed after. Her friend and Kiwidinok walked together and set the basket of food down with the other food and sat in a circle with everyone else.

“Friends. We are gathered here to say that there is a presence. Someone is going to trespass over our land,” the chief told them all.

Kiwidinok stared at her chief. There was only silence until everybody stood up and began to shout. Kiwidinok and her friend soon left the tribe and went into the forest.

“Chitsa, what if one of them wants to speak to us?” Kiwidinok questioned her. There wasn’t a hint of fear, only curiosity.

“Kiwidinok, you’re not thinking of talking to them, are you?” Chitsa asked her.

“Chitsa, think about it. If we talk to them, they will leave our tribe and our land,” she explained.

“I don’t know. These trespassers could mean trouble. We don’t want to do anything with them,” Chitsa told her.

“Well, I want to know who these people are. If you’re not with me, then don’t follow me,” Kiwidinok told her.

“Charlton! Did you pack what you need?” a man asked him.

Charlton turned around and saw a man on a boat. His glasses were almost falling off until he pushed them up again. His mousy brown hair was falling through his eyes.

“I did, Andrew. Don’t worry about it,” Charlton told him.

Charlton soon boarded the ship and set his stuff down next to Andrew’s. The sails have been lifted up and the ship has been sailed. Charlton looked over at the seas and waved goodbye to his family.

“Andrew, I think I’m gonna like this new land,” Charlton stated.

Andrew just smiled at him.

“What do we do if there are already people on it?” Andrew asked him.

“They’re just Indians. We can take them out if we can,” Charlton told him.

The ship began to sail through the seas. After a few days of sailing, they finally made land. Andrew was the first to get off the boat. He was getting sea sick. Charlton just chuckled and got off. Soon, their leader, Governor Lockhart, stepped off of the ship.

“Thank God. It was getting terrible being on that ship,” Governor Lockhart told himself.

Charlton rolled his eyes. He looked toward the trees and thought that he saw someone moving. He shook it off and began to do some work around with the other men.

Kiwidinok took a good look at the white men. The one she focused on was the one with the blond hair and blue eyes. She quickly ran away from their grounds and went toward her tribe. She made sure that she wasn’t being followed. She ran past everybody and went toward the chief.

“Chief, they’re here. They’ve already made their ground,” Kiwidinok told him.

“Then we shall send them off our land-”

“I was thinking we try and talk to them. If we befriend them, then maybe they won’t harm our tribe,” Kiwidinok reasoned with him.

“Kiwidinok, we cannot do that. That is like suicide. We do not want to resist hurting our people,” the chief told her.

“But-”

“No! We shall not talk to them. The idea is too dangerous. We do not know what they possess.”

Kiwidinok just stayed silent. The chief told her to leave while she can. She left the hut as quickly as she can.

“Charlton, General Lockhart wants to talk to you,” someone told him.

Charlton stood up and went over to General Lockhart’s tent. He entered the tent and sat down across from him.

“Charlton, I know there are salvages around here. I want you to find them for me and kill them. I want them gone,” General Lockhart ordered.

“I’ll find them for you, General. Salvages shouldn’t be too hard to find,” he told him.

General Lockhart nodded and let him go. Charlton soon left the tent and went to find himself some Indians to kill. He packed up his gun and made his way into the forest. He looked into the trees and though he saw something. Probably just some birds, Charlton thought.

Kiwidinok stayed in the trees and looked down at the blond man. She soon followed him through the trees. She was glad she wasn’t caught yet. Charlton did, however, see some movement, but didn’t risk any chances. Charlton soon found a lovely waterfall and a river to go with it. He never saw anything beautiful before. He leaned down toward the water and saw his reflection. He heard a snap. Charlton quickly turned around and faced the gun at whoever was behind him.

Charlton soon let the gun down. He saw a beautiful Indian woman, her hair down to her waist with a bit of hair tied with three different feathers in it. Her skin was dark and her hair was black, but her eyes were a dark brown. Its one thing he likes. He stepped forward to her, but she broke off sprinting. Charlton soon followed after her.

Kiwidinok kept running. She was a fast sprinter. It helped her when she was in the war. She was a warrior, who no other women could be, but she showed her strength. She ran to a meadow when she decided to stop running. She turned around and made sure she wasn’t being followed. She wasn’t. Then again, she’s always wrong.

“Why did you run?” a man asked.

Kiwidinok turned around and looked at the man in front of her. She knew he was handsome, but she wasn’t supposed to talk to someone like him. She quickly ran toward a tree when the man grabbed hold of her arm. Kiwidinok tried to get away from him, but he wouldn’t budge.

“I won’t hurt you if you give me answers,” Charlton told her.

Kiwidinok stopped struggling and looked at the white man. He let go of her and she stood her ground. Charlton noticed that she didn’t wear any shows, just the dress that reached her knees and covered only her left shoulder. For some reason, Charlton thought he saw her from somewhere, but he couldn’t think where. The touch he held was what made him think.

“I’m Charlton. What’s your name?” Charlton greeted.

Kiwidinok stood silent. She didn’t know if she could trust him, but she thought why not give it a chance.

“My name is Kiwidinok. It means of the wind,” she explained.

“That’s a long name, though. Do you have a nickname?” he asked her.

“What is that?” she asked him.

“Never mind. Can you take me to your tribe?” Charlton asked her.

Kiwidinok shook her head no. Charlton cursed under his breath, but she didn’t seem to understand him.

“Fine. I need answers, though,” Charlton demanded.

“Demanding things is not what you’ll get. You need to earn them,” she confirmed.

“Look, I don’t have time to confirm anything! I need to know things and I will get it, understood?” Charlton barked.

“I may not answer them with that attitude. Your attitude is as sour as a grape left on a vine too long,” Kiwidinok snapped.

Charlton didn’t have the patience for this girl. Though, something about her seems different. The way she talked, moved, acted, and even her facial features. Why does she seem familiar to him? It doesn’t make sense.

“Just answer me this, alright. Do you have any gold?” Charlton asked her. It was straight to the point, but he needed it.

“What is gold?” Kiwidinok asked him.

“The first savage I meet and she doesn’t know what gold is,” Charlton muttered to himself.

“Excuse me? Did you call me a savage? I’m afraid that you’re the savages here. You came to our land and destroyed everything that isn’t yours,” she argued.

“You’re the one not wearing shoes and wearing a dress that’s too short for you,” Charlton argued back.

“I would suggest you leave our land while you can. It’s not fair for you to even come here and think it’s your right to control everything,” Kiwidinok remarked.

“We came here for a reason. You don’t own the land,” Charlton told her.

While the two were arguing, Chitsa was watching everything high up from a tree. She quickly left without making a sound. Andrew, however, was back at base conversing with the other men. He noticed that Charlton didn’t come back. He loaded his gun and went to look for him. The forest gave him the creeps. He pushed his glasses back up and kept moving forward.

Meanwhile…

“Why don’t you just go back home where you belong? You don’t belong on our land,” Kiwidinok told Charlton.

“For the record, you don’t own the land. In fact, you don’t own anything. Nothing will ever belong to you, Amethyst,” Charlton told her.

Kiwidinok looked at him strangely. He called her a different name. Charlton noticed what he said and didn’t know why he called her that. It slipped out. Now he understood. Flashbacks began to form in his head. He fell to the ground and held himself up with his hands and knees.

“Are you alright?” Kiwidinok asked him.

“I’m fine,” he grunted.

Kiwidinok kneeled down next to him and looked into his eyes. Charlton placed a hand on her cheek.

“Please remember. You need to. Remember Greece. Remember how you died,” Charlton commanded.

“I don’t know you,” she told him.

“Yes you do. Remember Cirio, Kiwidinok. Please,” he pleaded.

She looked into his eyes long and hard. She saw him stealing something from the cart, and then watched as his blood ran down from his neck and met with her blood. It couldn’t be possible. It was like déjà vu.

“I remember,” she stated to him.

As they leaned in for a kiss, a kiss they’ve been waiting for over two lifetimes together, Kiwidinok fell in pain. Charlton looked to see what it was, when there was a bullet. He looked up and saw Governor Lockhart with a gun.

“Pity, too. She seemed really pretty,” Lockhart told him.

Kiwidinok glared hard at him. She never had a wound like this before.

“How dare you!” a voice shouted.

They all looked through the trees. Indians came out and each one had an arrow pulled and locked onto the white men.

“You killed one of our people,” Chitsa told him.

Kiwidinok wasn’t dead, but she felt like she is. She soon collapsed into Charlton’s arms and died in his arms. Chitsa was the first to draw an arrow and shot it through Charlton’s heart. He soon died quickly from the impact.

Andrew saw everything with horror. He didn’t know what to think now. Soon, a war was happening. Andrew was never in it, though. He dragged the bodies of Kiwidinok and Charlton and buried them next to each other. They met again soon, in England, of course.

-----------------

Twenty internet cupcakes to Tati to guess correctly. You already know who Andrew is, so I'm not gonna do that. I have decided to put up a picture to show you what the main character looks like, who's name is Sally.

Sally - http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3560/3416513841_ff13cb3317.jpg

Enjoy!
Sign up to rate and review this story