Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Sharada

Candles

by MCRmy 0 reviews

How beautiful England looks. That is until you meet the one you love.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero - Published: 2011-04-28 - Updated: 2011-04-29 - 2021 words

0Unrated
Alice was walking through the small town with her mother and smaller sister. Alice’s hair was up in a tight bun and a long, puffy dress with her sleeves puffed out and the sleeves reaching up to her wrists. Alice so badly wanted to let her hair down and wear regular dresses like everybody else. Everyone seemed to converse and laugh with each other.

“Come, Alice. We mustn’t be late. We don’t want to keep your suitors waiting,” her mother demanded.

Alice closed her eyes and resisted to make a sound.

“Mummy, why is Alice getting married but I’m not?” her younger sister, May, whined.

“May, you’re too young to be married. When you get to Alice’s age, or younger, then you can marry anybody you want,” her mother explained.

“Thanks, mother. That’ll help me in the future,” Alice sarcastically told her.

“I best hope you watch your mouth, young lady. No suitor would want someone with a mouth like yours,” her mother commented.

“Dad did,” Alice remarked, getting into the carriage.

Alice’s mother rolled her eyes and got into the carriage with her along with her younger sister. Alice never liked her sister. She always thought that she was too much like their mother. The carriage started to move with the horses and her mother barking orders, Alice began to look out through the streets. She couldn’t take it anymore and began to let her hair down.

“No, Alice. I’ve worked too hard to have that hair unmated and perfect,” her mother ordered.

“Sorry, mother, but the hair is going down,” she told her, pulling her hair down.

Her mother sighed in frustration.

“I’m glad I at least raised you right,” her mother told May.

May just smiled in encouragement. May never really like her older sister very much. They were always compared to each other. Sure, when they were six and ten, it was cute. Now it was annoying to the both of them; their glossy black hair and their shinning brown eyes always being compared. Oh, how she loathes being compared to Alice.

“Are we almost there? I’m bored,” Alice complained.

“We will get there soon enough. Be patient Alice. That’s the one thing a suitor will look for,” her mother stated.

“Mother, I’m the most impatient person you will ever meet,” Alice stated, blowing a piece of hair out of her face.

“Maybe you need to work on it,” May snapped at her.

Alice rolled her eyes at her little sister. She really hates her because she acts so much like their mother and she likes to kiss her ass a lot.

“You know what, May? Why don’t you take your attitude and shove it up your -”

“Alice, a suitor doesn’t want a bride with such vulgar language,” her mother told her sternly.

Alice rolled her eyes and looked out the window.

“I’m telling you, this place is the best. Hot women, better food, and even nicer people, sort of,” a man told his friend.

“That may be so, but I’m not looking for that. I’m looking for a more variety type of women. Sure, the women here are lovely, but they’re not the type that’s mouthwatering,” his friend confirmed.

“You either need to get out and explore the world, or you need to find this type of woman,” his friend told him. “By the way, what are you looking for?”

“I just want a woman who knows what to do with her life, and who can handle what she wants and doesn’t take no for an answer. A woman who’s not even proper, but knows her limits anyway,” he told him.

“Allan, she either doesn’t exist or she’s way out of your league. Just go for some random girl,” his friend urged.

Alice grew tired of the long carriage journey. She saw that her mother and sister were fast asleep and carefully got out of the carriage without waking up her mother and sister. She landed foot first and watched as the carriage passed by. She began to walk around, getting a few different stares at her. She remembered that she was royalty. She wasn’t queen or princess, but she was high up there. She quickly ducked in a small shop and quickly changed clothes.

“Why do you want to search for this girl anyway?” his friend asked Allan.

“You just don’t understand, Jackson. This girl could probably be the one,” Allan told him.

“That’s probably the biggest bullshit I have ever heard in my life,” Jackson stated.

Allan rolled his eyes and continued to walk with his friend. He soon accidentally bumped into someone.

“Oh man, I’m so sorry miss. I didn’t see you,” Allan told her.

“It is fine. I was not looking where I was going,” the girl said.

Allan pulled her up and saw the most beautiful eyes he has ever seen. She had the most beautiful brown eyes, beautiful dark brown or black hair, she was wearing peasant clothes for the ladies, yet Allan didn’t seem to recognize her. He knew everybody here in the village, yet she seemed to be confused.

“Do you need help finding your home?” Allan asked her.

“I am just fine finding my own way home,” she said properly.

Allan noticed that about her. Her hair was long and straight, not short and unruly like some of the girls around here. Her skin was clean, not dirty. In fact, Allan seemed to have seen her from somewhere, but can’t replace where.

“Well, I’m out. See ya later,” Jackson told the two, spotting some girl who looked like they wanted fun.

Allan rolled his eyes and looked at the girl in front of him.

“Is he always like this?” she asked him.

“Most of the time, he is. You look familiar. Have I seen you before?” he asked her.

“I do not think so. My name is Alice. What is yours?” she asked him.

“I’m Allan. I don’t think you belong here,” Allan told her.

Alice rolled her eyes and looks at him. She had to admit, he was very attractive. His piercing blue eyes, his beautiful blond hair, and seemed very taller than her. She liked tall guys a lot, especially guys with blue eyes.

“I do belong here. You have just never seen me before,” Alice stated.

“Alice! There you are. We have been looking everywhere for you,” her mother called out.

Alice cringed at her mother’s voice and turned around. Her mother was fuming as she saw her wearing peasant clothing and talking with a peasant. Even her sister was looking furious, having the same expression as her mother.

“Alice, how dare you escape from the carriage? I have a right mind to ground you for eternity,” her mother shouted.

“You’re from a higher class?” Allan asked her.

Alice ignored him.

“Mother, I’m eighteen. I can choose whatever I want to do,” Alice argued.

“Not when you are still married. Why on God’s green earth are you talking to him for?” May asked her sister.

“May, shush. Though, I do want to know who he is,” her mother told her.

“Mother, this is Allan. Allan, this is my mother,” Alice introduced.

Her mother looked him over carefully. Allan began to feel a bit uncomfortable. He didn’t like the way the older woman, who scarily resembled Alice in every way, was watching him.

“So what intentions do you have of marrying my daughter?” she asked him.

“Mother! I -” Alice reasoned, but she was soon cut off.

“Not you, dear. My other daughter, May,” her mother told her. “Somebody is already marrying you, my dear Alice.”

Alice fumed. She didn’t know why, but it pissed her off. Allan looked at Alice quickly and noticed that there was something familiar about her, but soon let it quickly leave his mind. Inside him told him that he wanted to marry Alice, not her sister, who was nothing like her. Her hair wasn’t dark brown like hers, but a much darker red with dark green eyes.

“Mother, you can’t just ask a random peasant to be my husband,” May told her.

Allan didn’t know if he should be offended or not. He shrugged his shoulders and agreed to it. He needed to get married anyway, to please his mother.

***

A few months has passed. Allan was due to marry May. Alice was already married and it pained his heart. He was in love with Alice. A lot. He didn’t want to marry May. She was nothing like her older sister at all. Alice filled his heart and he wanted to love her more than anything. Allan was getting ready in his best suit when he heard someone come in. He turned around and saw Alice closing the door.

“Alice? What are you doing here?” Allan asked her.

“I came to get away from Jack. He’s a creeper,” Alice admitted.

“Then why did you come in here?” Allan asked her.

Alice turned around and blushed. She never saw a more handsome man than what she saw right in front of him.

“It was the first thing I saw,” Alice confirmed.

Allan stepped closer to her, raising her chin up just a bit. He looked into her eyes and leaned down on her.

“I wish you were my bride. I’ve loved you ever since we’ve first met,” Allan confessed.

“As I too have fallen in love with you. I don’t know why, but I shouldn’t be having these feelings for my sister’s fiancée,” Alice explained.

“I know I shouldn’t either, but I couldn’t resist. I love you, Alice,” Allan told her.

They leaned in to kiss, their lips almost close to each other where they could feel their own hot breath.

“So this is how you feel?” a voice asked them.

Allan and Alice looked and saw May and Jack looking at the both of them. They both pulled apart and looked at them. Alice’s mother came in and looked at the two.

“How dare you. How dare you cheat on my daughter with my oldest one, who is clearly married,” their mother demanded.

“Please, let me explain myself -” Allan explained.

“Enough. I want you both killed. You both have disgraced this family. I don’t want a cheating whore of a daughter and I don’t want a son-in-law who would cheat on my youngest daughter,” her mother ordered.

Two guards soon came over and each grabbed Alice and Allan and pulled them apart, both of them trying to get away from them. Each guard took them away to a different location in the castle. The wedding was called off and everybody went home, glaring at the two lovers as they walked past them.

Alice was in her cell, drawing marks on the walls with a piece of stone. She was lonely and wished Allan was here. She knew he was dead. They gave him the guillotine. She doesn’t know what’ll happen to her yet. She’s afraid of dying, ever since she was young. She didn’t want to die now. She heard someone come in and looked between the metal bars.

“The lady asked me to kill you,” a very tall, very older man told her in a very deep voice holding an axe.

Alice let out small tears and moved her hair out of the way. She kneeled down and showed him her neck. He opened the cell and with one swift swing, her head was chopped off.

Alice and Allan’s spirits were moved around, finally meeting again on a cruise.

-----------

By the way, if you do know who the person is in that picture, just know that I'm borrowing it. It's not mine and it never will be. Nor will the other future pictures.
Sign up to rate and review this story