Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Sharada

Celebrity Status

by MCRmy 0 reviews

Now it's time for a bit of a Titanic meeting, don't you think?

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar - Published: 2011-11-13 - Updated: 2011-11-14 - 1454 words

0Unrated
Derek watched the waves keep crashing onto the boat, making the boat move forward. Some people would get seasick just by watching the waves, but Derek seemed perfectly calm about it.

"Derek! There you are. Come on. We need to go inside," his mother told him.

Derek rolled his eyes and followed her. He saw his dad and he stood up straight, just like he always does for him. His father nodded in approval and Derek began to move around. There wasn’t much in the first class deck, but he didn't care. As long as he had room and could move around, he was happy. He never liked staying in one spot. Derek went down to the third class to look around there.

"Ella, dear! We need to keep moving!" Derek heard.

"I’m coming, I’m coming," a female voice told her mother.

Derek looked over and couldn't believe his eyes. He saw a girl, no older than himself, with long black hair and pretty brown eyes, tanned skin, and an accent that he couldn’t place. He stared at her longingly. He didn't know her, but he as sure as hell wants to know her. Of course, he didn't go near her. He noticed her clothing. She was a third class passenger. Derek left the deck and went toward his room on the ship. He wanted to forget about her right now.

Ella was unpacking some of her less valuable stuff onto her small room and looked around the ship. She couldn’t wait to go home. It's the one thing why she even got on this stupid boat. Ella got up from her bed and looked at her parents, who were still unpacking some stuff. Ella left the room and began to explore the deck of the ship. There wasn’t much to do on the Titanic anyway. It was just a huge piece of metal that Ella knew that it would sink one day, but doesn’t know when.

Ella decided to go up into the first class deck, see what the talk was about when she was home and people kept bragging about being a first class passenger. When she made it up to the first class deck, she raised an eyebrow. Everything seemed clean and quiet up here, unlike back down in the third class deck when everything was messy and nosy. Ella couldn’t even fathom of being a first class passenger. It was much more fun being a third class passenger, sailing back to home where her oldest brother is finally getting married.

“Excuse me, miss, are you lost?” a male voice asked her.

Ella turned around and she couldn’t believe her eyes. A tall, muscular man around her height with crystal blue eyes and strawberry blond hair caught her eye.

“Excuse me?” he called out.

“Oh. Sorry. You just seemed really familiar,” Ella told him honestly.

It was true. Ella thought she saw him from somewhere, but knew that it wasn’t true at all. He was a first class passenger while she was a third class passenger.

“I’m Derek. And your name is?” he asked her politely. Ella seemed to go giggly over it.

“I’m Ella. It’s nice to meet you,” she replied.

Derek finally got the girl’s name. Her voice was smooth and it just made him want her more. Her smile to him was beautiful and clear.

“It is nice to meet you, too,” he said, bowing down to her.

Ella giggles and tried to do a curtsy. She, of course, failed.

“So, do you want a tour around the first class deck?” Derek asked her.

“Um… sure. What do I have to lose,” Ella said. Derek didn’t know what that meant, and he didn’t want to ask.

“So, are you alone here?” he asked her.

“Nope. I’m here with my family, which consists of my mom and dad. We’re going back home to New York and see my oldest brother get married to his long time fiancée,” she explained to him.

“That’s interesting. I’m on here because my parents decided to put their money’s worth on an ‘unsinkable’ ship,” Derek explained.

“You don’t think it’s unsinkable, either?” Ella asked her.

“No way. A ship this big can’t be unsinkable,” he said.

The two spent the rest of the day talking to each other, smiling and laughing. Soon, his parents came up behind them, unaware of either of them.

“Derek. You’ve met a new friend,” his mother said, faking a smile.

Derek nodded his head and looked at Ella, who smiled and began to walk down toward the third class deck and too one last glance at Derek and blushed just a tad. She walked down and went inside her cabin where she stayed for the rest of the night.

***

Ella was looking at the ocean with Derek and they kept talking with each other, laughing and making jokes. It’s been already two days since they’ve known each other and already they have feeling for each other, but neither of them wants to ruin it just yet.

“You’re easy to talk to,” Ella told him.

“You’re easy to talk to, too,” Derek told her.

Ella smiled and leaned close to him, almost brushing her lips against his, when she accidentally fell on the ship with Derek on the bottom of her. Derek looked up and saw a huge ice berg scraping off of the ship as some ice fell on top of them.

“Think it could mean something?” Ella asked him.

“It could be, but I’m not really sure,” he told her truthfully.

Derek and Ella stood up and went toward their own cabin, trying to tell their parents what happened and what they think is gonna happen. They ignored their child and told them and the ship was unsinkable and all that. Ella went out with her things and went toward the life safety boats. Apparently, it was only for women and children. Since Derek was neither, he couldn't get on the boats.

"Ella, go. You have great things coming for you. You'll find someone else," Derek told her.

"I don't want someone else. I want you," Ella told him, soon shifting her weight as she felt the ship tip up.

Derek held onto Ella's hand and lifted her near him. He held onto the railing for dear life and made sure that Ella didn't fall as he held onto her waist.

"We're gonna die, aren't we?" she asked him.

"We're not going to die. At least you're not. You're gonna grow old with someone else. I know you will," Derek told her.

"What if I want to grow old with you? Would that change the fact that I actually like you?" Ella asked her.

"Please, Alice, just listen-"

"My name isn't Alice. It's Ella," she told him.

Derek got confused, then felt the ship lurch, making him almost drop Ella. He quickly grabbed hold of her hand.

"Why did you call me Alice?" she asked him.

Derek was trying to remember why he did. Then, there were flashbacks to the 1800s. It seemed so clear to him now. He looked at Ella.

"You don't remember me?" he asked her.

Ella shook her head. "I've only known you for two days, remember?" she told him.

She felt the weight shift a little and Ella was scared for her life. She held onto him tighter, making Derek hold her while he held onto the railing tightly. Ella saw many people fall to their deaths in the ocean. Ella looked up at him. Derek looked at her.

"I'm not letting go, not for anything in the world," he told her.

Ella nodded her head and didn't look down. Heights were the one thing she was scared of the most, no matter where she was at.

Derek felt his grip slipping away from him as he held on tighter to the rail. Ella noticed and looked at Derek. He kept his grip tighter on the rail, until he noticed that he was falling to their deaths.

The lovers didn't know what happened next. The only thing they knew was that they were covered in icy water, trying to figure out which way was up or down. It was there that they figured out that they drowned together in their arms.

They didn't meet again until they found each other a few years later… at Auschwitz.
----
Sorry for getting this out so late. Bit of a mind block, plus school and NaNoWriMo is happening right now. Hope you like... or not.
Sign up to rate and review this story