Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Frank is hidingsomething...

Frank is hidingsomething...

by ONotz 0 reviews

Not a one shot. Frank falls aleep with gerard and has a nightmare. What happens when he fall back lseep?

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Fantasy - Characters: Gerard Way - Published: 2011-04-10 - Updated: 2011-04-10 - 388 words - Complete

0Unrated
“Poet but a criminal, and you never had chance” I said and wrote it down under the last 2 lines. “Hallelujah! LOCK AND LOAD!” Frankie screamed for an odd reason. I wrote it on the next page to use later. “Dude! Shut up” Mikey yelled. “But Gerard’s making beautiful, fantastic, awesome, gorgeous, lyrics and I want to help.” Frank said to mikey. “Well go to him and whisper!” Ray yelled. “YES! GO TO GERARD! YOU KNOW YOU WANT TO!” Bob yelled. Frank opened his curtain. He walked to mine and opened it up. “HI! GEE!” He sang out really exited and climbed into my bunk. “Hi!” I said. “Were you at?” He said and grabbed my notepad.

Drown in sorrow
We begin this day!
Im not a poet but a criminal,and you never had a chance.

(back of page)
“Hallelujah! LOCK AND LOAD!”

Frank looked at me. He crossed out the first two lines. He added something befor ‘I’m’
Then he added more lyricts.
It turned out like this…

Sister, I'm not much a poet, but a criminal
And you never had a chance,

Love it, or leave it, you can't understand
A pretty face but you do so carry on,
And on,
And on

“This sound good.” I said to him. He nodded and sang them over in his head.
“Add under it add

I wouldn't front the scene if you paid me
I'm just the way that the doctor made me on,
And on,
And on

He sang and I wrote. I nodded then yawned. “Frankie I’m going to go to sle-“ He was already asleep. He was also in my bunk were I couldn’t pull him out without hurting him. I pulled him into a sleeping position and threw my arm over him. I didn’t know he was smiling.

I awoke when he sprang up screaming and panting. “Frank whats wrong?” I asked him but he was trembling and silently crying. “N-nothing Gerard, but could I stay with you for the rest of the night gee?” He asked. I was so worried about him. “Ok.” I said and pulled him back under me. “Of course Frankie!” I said when we were comfy. “Thank you Gerard..” He said falling asleep. Everything was okay now…but why didn’t feel that way?
Sign up to rate and review this story