Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Frank is hidingsomething...

END!

by ONotz 0 reviews

!end!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Fantasy - Characters: Gerard Way - Published: 2011-04-10 - Updated: 2011-04-10 - 464 words - Complete

0Unrated
-Frank pov- (walking down hallway)

I fell asleep in Gerard’s bunk that night. I helped write that song! I hope it has something with venom in it. Why am I in this hallway? Wait is this my old catholic school. Why is everybody looking at me? Why am I in a tie?Was the whole band thing a dream? Am I back to 7th grade? Marci! Marci is in 7th grade! He was the really big guy with the perfect hair. He liked to beat up little old me. Little… I’m the sort one! Oh no here he comes!
I backed away but he kept coming towards me. “Hello again. Frank I think I found some friend of yours.” He motioned at Gerard and another boy kissing. Wait is that me? That is me. Why did Gerard have me pined against the wall. Why did I like it? “Hey marci?” I said before he hit me. He lowered his fist “What?” He said annoyed. I punched him and ran. I ran to the end of the hallway were a bunch of guys had bricked me and marci in. I was gonna die!


I awoke that moment screeming and sweating like crazy. I don’t know why I asked but I asked Gerard if I could stay. Being the awesome bestfriend he was he said yes. Bestfriend…Betfriend…Bestfriend… Nothing more…Sadly nothing more…


I woke up (morning) when mikey started shacking me. “Wake up!” He screamed. “I’m up!” I said. What were you doing in Gerard’s bunk?” Mikey asked confused. “I didn’t have a good night and he helped me.” I said. It was the truth. “Is it weird that Gerard woke up with you cuddled into him?” Mikey said smiling. “I didn’t know I was doing it.
Did I freak him out?’ I ask worriedly. “Nope! You actually made his day. He’s out getting us all cigarettes. He’s paying for them to!” What ever you did, do it again!” He said and walked away. Gerard opened the door and walked in. He didn’t see me.
He kept muttering “Got to tell Frankie. Got to tell. Got to tell him.” Of course being the dumb person I am I jumped out of hiding. “What do you need to tell me?” I asked., He spun around so quick ly he ran into me and we fell over. I ended on top of him. His eyes went wide and his cheeks went red. “Uh…Frankie…I…” He started. His eyes had lust an regret in his eyes. “frankiw could you…” I cut him off. “nope!” I said and made him roll onto me. “Frankie?” He asked. “Yeas Gerard?” I said. “SUT UP!” He snapped and kissed me.
Sign up to rate and review this story