Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Tales of a Killjoy

The Beginnning

by Anthrax_Angel 0 reviews

The End.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2011-04-11 - Updated: 2011-04-12 - 214 words

0Unrated
It all seems so long ago looking back on it now, loading the cars and driving straight off the map it was the best idea we ever had. We left the mansion, went to the market and loaded up the Trans the Impala and the van full of supplies, when asked what we were doing we said “we’re starting over.” By the time we left the Zones there was a solid 30 Killjoys in our little gang we got on the road and drove and when the road ended we just kept driving. After three weeks we found it the first green thing any of us had seen in a long time, as we continued on we found a city none of us are really sure where we were but now we just call it home. Eventually we had our own little town it’s not perfect but it’s home occasionally we get a Drac attack but they’ve become few and far between these day. No one complains after all we are finally free.

For those wonder me and Kobra are still together and still happy as ever. We had twin boys they’ll turn one soon.

Remember to stay sharp Killjoys and always fight till the end.

Anthrax Angel signing off
Sign up to rate and review this story