Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Tales of a Killjoy

Truely Free

by Anthrax_Angel 0 reviews

The gang ponders where to go from here.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Angst - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2011-04-11 - Updated: 2011-04-12 - 767 words

0Unrated
Kobra pulls me tight against his chest and I lose all my control surrendering to the pain that was filling me. Kobra held me telling me it’d be okay and that we’d be together. Eventually I cried myself out, by then we were lying in bed my head on his chest. “I missed you” I mummer into his chest inhaling him “I missed you too” he says his grip tightening around me. I pull back from his chest and place my lips against his, his hands wander down my sides resting at my waist “we should sleep” I say against his lips. He mumbles something I don’t catch deepening our kiss and distracting me. “Knock knock” Ghoul says from the other side of the door “fuck off” Kobra counters briefly removing his lips from mine. “I believe you’ve got the fucking under control but alas Poison’s called a meeting” Ghoul says before heading back down the hall. “Fuck that” Kobra says picking up where we left off I give him another minute the push him away “I know you’re not Poison’s biggest fan, lord knows I’m not either but I’m not letting him make any decisions without me there.” He hovers over me for a minute then sighs and rolls off “he will pay for this” Kobra mutters heading down stairs I smile and follow him.

“Poison you best have a real go reason for taking me out of bed” I say collapsing on the floor in the living room. “What not like you were sleeping” Ghoul says “shut up I never said I was” I say throwing a kick his way. “Sorry Angel but I think we need to come up with a solid plan” Poison says followed by all of us groaning, I look around for the first time and notice Pony’s not there. “Where’s Pony” I ask jumping up and running to his room when I get there I see him and the girl curled up on his bed I smile and release the breath I was holding. “They looked to cute the wake” Ghoul says from beside me I nod and head back out, “I think I need sleep before I can do any sort of planning” I say reclaiming my spot on the floor.

“Look I know we’re all tired but I need to make sure she’s safe” Poison says, I sigh knowing he won’t rest till we have some form of action plan. “There’s no right answer here as hard as we try we’ll never be able to stop BL/ind the best we’ll ever be able to do is take one Drac at a time” I say. “You can’t be okay with that, I know I’m not I want something better for me, for her. Don’t we all deserve a little better cause you sound like a BL/ind supported all of a sudden” Poison says. “Shut it Poison that’s not what she’s saying” Kobra snaps, I place my hand on his chest “You think I don’t want more especially for her. There’s just one problem we aren’t strong enough the best we can do is fight ever day like it’s our last” I say calmly.

Everyone remains silent for a few minutes “what is we run” Jet says staring out the window “run where” Kobra asks. “Who cares anywhere is better than here, we pack the cars and drive” he says, “that’s suicide” Ghoul says. “so is staying here who’s to say what lies ahead what lies beyond the borders of our map” I say liking Jet’s idea. “We just leave” Kobra asked an amazed look on his face “who’s to say we cann’t just drive and form a place of our own out of Drac control. Just drive so far away that SCAREROW would just stop looking for us all together” I smile liking the idea more and more. “What about fuel, food, water this is insane you can’t be serious” Poison asks. “We could break out the van load it up plus the Trans and the Impala we’d be good for a while” Ghoul says his eyes alight. “This is ridiculous” Poison says with less heart this time “we could be free Poison I would rather die on the search for something more then be killed by a Drac” I tell him. He thinks for a minute then the light enters his eyes “free.”
Sign up to rate and review this story