Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Tales of a Killjoy

Home Sweet Home

by Anthrax_Angel 0 reviews

Angel has to face the truth

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2011-02-09 - Updated: 2011-02-10 - 863 words

0Unrated
We sweep the placing finding no Dracs but a lot of painful memories, “you were so cute” Ghoul says holding up a picture of me in a pink dress, I shoot it out of his hand. “Careful next time I might miss” I say looking for Pony, I find Kobra first “you lived here” he says. “Yup in the time before all this” I sigh looking around “I was dieing to escape Battery before it even existed, I got to find Pony.” “Yeah I think he went upstairs” he says I kiss him then head up stairs “Pony” I call out “in here” he answers I follow his voice back to his old room. “Wow scary” I say looking around his room, it looked the same way it did before only dustier Pony’s standing just looking around.

I stand in the door and knock on the frame “can I come in” I smile “do you really have to ask” he says looking over his shoulder. “You used to hate in when I came in you room” I say wrapping an arm around his waist he chuckles “yeah well as I recall I lost three baby teeth going into your room once.” I laugh as he drapes his arm over my shoulder “as recall you thought it was awesome cause the tooth fairy had to pay you triple” “your right it wasn’t all bad. Say what are we going to do” he asks using my old nickname “I don’t know Jay but I’ll figure something out” “you always do” he smiles down at me.

“Can ask you something” Pony asks sitting on the bed “go for it” I say collapsing next to him. “What happened, with dad he wasn’t always like this, power hungry and …” he trails off “cruel, evil, I know, I think when mom died he just snapped all he wanted was to get here back when he realized he couldn’t he just gave up.” “Still how did we get here living on the run from our own father not that I’m suggesting going back it’s just messed up.” “I wish I knew what made him so power hungry all I know is he’ll stop at nothing in order to wipe-out all the Killjoys and I can’t let that happen” I say. “I know you hate what he did to me but do you really thing going in and killing them is going to change anything” I think for a minute. “No your right unless we can control who ends up with the power nothing will change” I think out loud “NO” I hear adamantly from the door the gang are all standing in the hallway.

I stare a Kobra for a minute then stand “look we all need some rest there should be enough rooms for everyone we’ll regroup in the morning” I grab Kobra’s hand and head toward my old room. I hesitate for a minute when I enter it looks so familiar posters plastered on the powder pink walls along with spray paint, clothes were thrown everywhere along with shoes and pretty much anything else. “I know what your thinking and no way in hell am I letting you do this” Kobra says shutting the door “it’s a good idea” I say turning to him. He shakes his head, “think about I go in marry myself off and then you guys come in and kill the heads of state and my new husband leaving me in charge.” He still looks unconvinced “I’ll be fine, it will be totally safe.” “Then send Pony back in” he says I shake my head “I can’t do that to him not again” “it wouldn’t be the same he would go willingly he wouldn’t have to take any pills.” I sit on the edge of the bed “no I promised Pony when we left the first time that he would never have to go back, I will not break my promise.”

Kobra doesn’t say anything for a minute “I can’t” he say softly “I can’t loose you, I can’t watch you walk out of my life again I just can’t.” I don’t have a reply because the last thing I want to do is leave him “I don’t know what to do” I whisper not wanting to admit it. He comes over and sits next to me “none of us do but I can tell you that what your thinking is not the way to go” he pulls me into his chest. “I just want Pony to be safe” “we can make sure he’s safe without you risking your neck” I don’t say anything. My feelings are all over the place I’m angry at my father for what her did at the same time I feel helpless because there isn’t anything I can do with out hurting the people I care about. “I wish I knew the answer” I say “to what” Kobra asks pulling me away so he can look me in the face “everything.”
Sign up to rate and review this story