Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Tales of a Killjoy

DRACS

by Anthrax_Angel 0 reviews

time for a plan

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Angst - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2011-01-29 - Updated: 2011-01-30 - 725 words

0Unrated
We all gather in one of the booths I’m sandwiched between Pony and Kobra the Girl is asleep and we decide to leave her till we have to leave. Pony still looks shaken so I hold his hand with both of mine comforting him and myself “so what now” Ghoul says running his fingers through his hair. “Its time for a full scale attack we cann’t let BL/ind continue” I say “we can’t just attack them, there are too many” Poison says “cut the head off the snake the body dies” I rebut. “You mean your dad” Kobra says from beside me, “not just him but Orvis too we need get them both out of the picture” I says “she’s right if we kill one all we’re doing is handing all the power over to the other” Jet agrees. “So what we walk into Battery and assassinate the two most powerful men in there never going to happen” Poison points out. “As much as I hate to admit it Poison’s right no way we can pull it off to much security even if we managed to get in and kill them we’d never make it back out” Kobra says.


“Regardless there is nothing we can do now and the Dracs will be on us soon we need to move out” I say they all nod and I feel Ponys hand tighten its grip on mine. I pull him out of the booth with me as Poison wakes up the Girl “did you get him” she asks popping up and running to Pony. He is a little confused but hugs her back after I nod. “I missed you” she smiles up at him, he smiles weakly back “remember what I told you sweetie” I say to the Girl when Pony doesn’t respond. She smile big “I forgot things would be fuzzy sorry” she tells Pony before turning and heading outside. “Where are we going” Pony asks I wish I have an answer for him “don’t know” I say as he climbs into the Impala, I’m about to climb in after him when I see it.
“DRACS” I yell, the Girl’s not in the Trans yet and Ghouls behind her “go” I tell Jet thanking god it was him behind the wheel and not Kobra. “Don’t stop, don’t look back” I say as he peels off Kobra cursing and trying to get out, I jump on my bike and take off toward the Dracs. There are a group of them 4 bikes and a car I take out the ones on the bikes as soon as I’m in range then play chicken with the car. I rev the bike and head straight for it at top speed, I know they’ll swerve if they kill me heads will roll, as they swerve to avoid me I shoot the driver square in the face. The car continues on its momentum and I pull a U-turn and finish the rest of the Dracs with a quick drive by then continuing at top speed in hopes of catching up to the gang.

By the time I find the gang the sun is raising they pulled over to the side of the road, as I slow I see all of them pointing their guns on me. “You guys are super rude” I say as I stop and climb off my bike they all rush me Kobra reaching me first crushing his lips to mine “don’t you ever do that again.” I smile “it had to me they wouldn’t want to hurt me” I say reaching down to hug the girl “that changes nothing never again” he says “never again” I repeat back kissing him. “Sarah” Pony says letting my real name slip as he throws his arms around me “hey now it okay I’m fine” I whisper “together” he says looking me in the eye “forever” I finish throwing my arms around his neck. “Lets go we’re sitting ducks” I say ushering Pony back to the Impala. “Where are we going to go” Poison asks “just follow me” I say throwing my leg over my bike, I sigh realizing I was taking them to the one place I hoped they would never see.
Sign up to rate and review this story