Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Party Poison

What. The. Hell.

by Keep-it-Ugly 5 reviews

Frank's having a long night.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Drama - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Published: 2011-04-13 - Updated: 2011-04-14 - 432 words

1Original
Frank's POV

I laid in my bed replaying tonight's events over and over in my head. What did Gerard mean "Two more years..."? Is he going to rape me? But why would he even care to wait? Is he even that kind of person? Maybe he just wants to date me... but we just met.

And what about Mikey? I need to call him.

As I dialed his number into my phone, I glanced up at the digital clock next to my bed. It read 12:57 a.m.

"Whatever." I muttered to myself. He's probably still awake anyways.

It rang. Once, twice...

"Hello?" I heard Mikey on the other end of the line.

"H-hi Mikey..."

"Oh, hi Frankie." I heard him smile. And yes, heard him smile.

"Uh, I just wanted to talk about tonight is all." I tried to keep my voice composed.

"Okay." he took a deep breath. "Frank, I have a brother. You met him. He drove you home right?"
I nodded, even though he couldn't see me.

"His name's Gerard, he's 20 and he just moved here from California. Well, back here. He called me yesterday and we talked for a while. I mentioned you and then he said he was coming home. He stated he didn't like living alone. It gave him the creeps. Anyways, I never mentioned him because, well it doesn't matter." he started again.

"But what I really wanted to tell you is-" I heard someone scream Mikey's name and grab the phone from him. The line disconnected and I was left sitting there, receiver to ear still.

"What. The. Hell."

I shut the phone and gently placed it by my clock. What do I do? I was scared, and tired. All I wanted to do was go to sleep. I was still lying in bed so I struggled to get my shirt and pants off.

After the task was completed I struggled to go to sleep even though I was as tired as hell.

An hour or two passed by, I don't know. I hadn't moved an inch since I removed my clothes.
Finally, I drifted off to sleep.


I woke up and it was still dark outside. But, something was wrong. I wasn't alone. Someone was with me. In my bed. Arms wrapped around my tiny frame.

I froze up, as if I wasn't stiff enough. Apparently the person noticed, and tightened their grip on me.

"What. The. Hell." I mumbled. For the second time that night.

"I love you."

A/N Soooooo what do ya think? Reviews and/or ratings are appreciated greatly! :)
Sign up to rate and review this story