Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Party Poison

Mama

by Keep-it-Ugly 3 reviews

Frank figures out who's next to him... and he doesn't have a problem with it!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Characters: Frank Iero,Mikey Way - Published: 2011-04-14 - Updated: 2011-04-14 - 611 words

1Ambiance
What do I do?
'Scream!' I thought to myself. I sure as hell wanted to, but I just couldn't find my voice.

The unauthorized personnel in my bed room began to blow in my ear. I shivered.

"Frankie?" the person said. Wait! I knew that voice...

"Mikey?" I said, turning over to face him. And sure enough, there he was. We were face to face now, and from what I could tell he was smiling from ear to ear.

"What are you doing here?"

"I didn't get to tell you what I wanted to over the phone. I love you Frank, and I always have and always will. Your everything to me and I couldn't stand to be without you for another minute."

I must of had a very dumb expression on because he added "I came through the window."

He sounded proud as if it was that hard. My house is only one story. Oh well, it's the thought that counts.

While I was lost in thought, Mikey stole another kiss from me. But this time, he went farther.

He started at my lips, then went down my jaw to my chest. I moaned. Damn it! I didn't want to give in just yet.

Since my shirt was already off, this was 10x easier than it would have been.

He stopped at my hip bone and looked up at me. I nodded. His smile grew wider (if possible) as he eagerly started to take my boxers off. And as if right on cue, my mom walked on in.

"Hey honey, what's with all the ruckus? I heard-" She gasped as she saw Mikey with his hands on the edge of my boxers, ready to pull them down.

"G-g-get out!" she screamed at him. He looked horrified and sad, but got up and put his clothes on. I didn't know he even took his off! Well, he had his boxers on, but that's it.

The light from the hall way streamed into my room. I could now see my mom's expression. And let's just say if looks could kill, I would be dead.

"Wait." she said to Mikey.

"Sit." she mumbled. If I didn't know any better, I would have thought she said 'Shit', but I guess not.

Mikey and I were now in sitting positions. She started pacing.

"Frank, your catholic! How could you even think of another boy... in that way!!??" "I mean you just, it's not right! I can't have you live here anymore..." What??????

"I just can't" she continued. "Please Frank, don't hate me. I-I-I love you s-so much. So much Frankie." She was crying now. Well she should be! She's kicking me out of my home!

"Fine!" Mikey spat at my mom. He grabbed my bag and started stuffing what I needed and wanted the most in there. While he was busy with that, I began to put my clothes on: gray skinny jeans, misfits tee, and a smashing pumpkins hoodie. Finally I slid my gray converse on. I looked up to see Mikey finishing up and my mom still crying.

I was angry. Really angry! I glared at Linda my.... you know, she doesn't deserve that title anymore. My ex-roommate.

I saw that Mikey was done and I began to walk passed my mom when Mikey spun me around and kissed me right in front of her!

She shrieked and kept on crying. I finally pulled away from Mikey's kiss. I whipped a tear that had escaped my eye away and smiled at him.

He smiled back. And we walked out my front door for the last time, hand in hand.

A/N Well... ?
Sign up to rate and review this story