Categories > Cartoons > Class of the Titans > Surprise!

Helping Out

by Chatty_Pants 5 reviews

The gang goes on a jog and Jay helps Theresa back home.

Category: Class of the Titans - Rating: G - Genres: Action/Adventure, Romance - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2006-05-22 - Updated: 2006-05-23 - 696 words

2OOC
A light redhead was jogging when she tripped in a pothole and fell. She was running with her friends when she fell behind to stop for a drink from the fountain. One of her friends noticed and went back to find her without telling them.
" Theresa! Theresa! Where are you?"
"Over here Jay!"
A dark brunet emerged from where the path turned. Once he found her he saw that she was rubbing the ankle that she twisted when she fell. Jay offered to carry her back, which she declined. That disappointed him somewhat. They walked for a bit when Theresa stopped to look at her ankle. It was all red and swollen. She bit her lip in pain, when suddenly Jay picked her up and carried her on his back. A couple moments later it started to rain. He swerved to the trees so that he may walk under them without getting wet. Theresa pulled up the hood of her jumpsuit on her head. Soon enough she fell asleep on his back. Jay gave a small smile as he began to walk. A couple of hours later he saw the dorm where the seven of them lived. When he walked through the door he was met with the other five with worried expressions on their faces.
"Where have you been?" they all chanted simultaneously.
"Theresa tripped and twisted her ankle so I carried her back," Jay explained to the others.
"Is she okay?" a fiery redhead asked.
"Yeah she's okay Atlanta. Except for the swollen ankle she's just fine. I'll take her to see Chiron tomorrow so he can examine it," Jay calmly told her.
"Well you certainly took awhile to get back," a dark brunet smirked.
Jay slightly blushed under his comment.
"When I was carrying her back it started to rain so I had to walk under the trees as not to get wet which took longer".
"Well it didn't help much because you're hair is a mess dude," a good-looking blond said from the bathroom.
"You just shut up Neil." A purple haired lad snapped.
"Nice comeback Archie," the brunet sneered.
"Hey you watch it Herry," Archie yelled.
"You watch your mouth Archie or you're not going to have any teeth left!" Herry barked.
"Oh yeah?"
"Yeah!"
That's when the argument started and words and insults just bounced back and forth. Jay sighed and just shook his head smiling. He brought Theresa into her bedroom and laid her down softly on the bed. He then went to get some bandages to wrap around her heel as to stop the swelling. A small black haired dude with an afro noticed him leave and followed.
"Here Jay. I'll wrap it up for you so you can take a warm shower," he offered.
"Thanks but no thanks Odie. I can handle this myself," Jay said. "Anyway is Neil even out of the bathroom yet?"
"Umm, good point. I'll tell him to hurry up so you and Theresa can take one," Odie answered as he hurried of.
Jay smiled. He woke Theresa up and put on the bandages, but god was she ever beautiful when she was asleep even if she was wet.
"Go and take warm shower Theresa. I can wait till I dry off somewhat," Jay told her.
"Thanks Jay," she said smiling.
She walked away, limping, down the hall when she met Atlanta.
"So...what happened?" Atlanta questioned.
"What?" Theresa answered with a quizzical expression on her face.
"What happened between you and Jay?" she pestered.
"Nothing. He just carried me to my room and told me to take a shower after he finished," Theresa said blushing slightly.
"Finished what?"
"Finished wrapping my ankle of course," she told her friend.
The tone of her voice told Atlanta that conversation was over so she walked off, still wondering what actually happened between Theresa and Jay.

So what did you think? This is my first story so it will be fairly crappy. It will take me awhile to get chapter 2 up and the others because I'm such a slooow typer. Please review. I will try to get the next chapter up in a couple of days.
Sign up to rate and review this story