Categories > Cartoons > Class of the Titans > Surprise!

First Class

by Chatty_Pants 4 reviews

Jay and Theresa are excused from class to see someone very important.

Category: Class of the Titans - Rating: G - Genres: Action/Adventure, Romance - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2006-05-22 - Updated: 2006-05-23 - 609 words

1Moving
Once everyone woke up they went downstairs for breakfast. Since today was Friday, Athena was making waffles. Herry just loved it when Friday came; waffles, last day of normal (I repeat normal) school for the week, waffles, and watching movies, more waffles, being just plain lazy, and of course more waffles. Jay and Theresa were up a bit later than everyone because of what happened yesterday so they ate alone. A conversation soon started on how Theresa should get to school.
"I think you should drive to school today," Jay said simply.
"I guess but why can't you carry me to school," Theresa said grinning.
Jay blushed and quietly said, "If you want me to I will. We better hurry up or we'll be late for school."
Everyone packed their bags and then left. They all saw Jay carrying Theresa on his back and started to tease him about it. Jay was about to make a remark when the bell rang.
"We'd better run!"
First class was gym, which Theresa was excused from because of her ankle. Jay was also excused so he could take her to see the nurse. After going through the janitors closet they met Hera. Hera glared at them at them as she asked what they thought they were doing to miss first class.
"Theresa has a twisted ankle and we were excused from gym so I could take her to see Chiron," Jay and Theresa explained (And if some of you didn't figure out, Chiron was the nurse they were sent to see).
"Well, carry on then," Hera told them as she brushed them aside to go and do whatever it is that she wanted.
They saw Chiron in his study and told him what happened. He took a good look at the ankle and looked at them.
"Well its noting more than a small sprain and the swellings gone down quite a bit from the bandage. Theresa you should stay off it for a couple days. Do you want me to lend you a pair of crutches to walk on for a bit?" he stated.
"Yes please. I'll use them during school so that way I won't break Jay's back," she replied as she smiled at Jay.
"Okay. Just a second,"
A few minutes later he called jay in to help him look for them. Inside he whispered,
"Jay I want you to stay close to Theresa. Because of her ankle she's a vulnerable target for Cronus. She'd be able to hold him off for a bit but I'd still feel better if you kept close to her. Just one thing, don't tell what I said okay,"
"Okay," Jay promised.
This was perfect. He'd be with her alone and they'd spend a lot of time together. Chiron handed him the crutches and told him to be careful. Jay just nodded and left.
He walked with Theresa for a bit until the bell rang. Then he left her to go to his class. They promised to meet up at lunch just before they left. Theresa smiled to herself. She heard what Chiron said about her. She wasn't too happy about being vulnerable but, she was pleased when he heard him tell Jay to stay close to her side. She knew one thing. This ankle was most certainly a mixed blessing.

Sweet! I got this chappie up sooner than I expected. If you think this and the other chapter were short I'm sorry to say but so will be the next two. The ones after that will be a lot longer. Once again please review, my life depends on it and so do my chapters!
Sign up to rate and review this story