Categories > Cartoons > Class of the Titans > Surprise!

Theresa's Nightmare

by Chatty_Pants 1 review

No need to explain this one. You already have a pretty good guess on what's about to happen.

Category: Class of the Titans - Rating: G - Genres: Action/Adventure, Romance - Warnings: [!!] - Published: 2006-05-24 - Updated: 2006-05-24 - 670 words

1Exciting
After Jay and Theresa left for Chiron's study the others were having gym. Today they were having an obstacle course. It was a one-on-one race so only two raced at a time. The first up were Archie and Atlanta. Everyone knew this would be interesting because they were extremely competitive. It was easy because everything in it was easy. They had to race through tires, swing on ropes over a mat, and race to the finish. Like this was going to be hard. Try doing this with running over crocodile backs in a swamp, swinging over a pool of hot lava, and racing away from a gigantic robot that was chasing you. Their coach blew the whistle and they were off. They ran through the tires and swung on the ropes over the mat with the greatest of ease. They were running to the finish when Atlanta yelled over her shoulder,
"You're gonna to eat my dust Archie!"
"Wanna bet," Archie panted.
He was catching up to Atlanta when a basketball came rolling out across the room. Archie tripped and fell on his face! Atlanta heard a thump and turned her head over her shoulder while she was still running. She saw Archie on the ground groaning. Atlanta turned around and ran back to help him.
"Get back and finish the race!" the coach yelled.
Atlanta just glared at him thus causing him to shrink back and shut up. She picked Archie up and helped him to the stands.
"All right! Who left that ball out?" the coach barked.
"S-sorry coach," someone stammered from the stands.
The bell rang for next class so everyone left to go and get changed.
"You all right Archie," Herry asked.
"Yeah. I just got the wind knocked out of me,"
"It's cool that you're okay but dude you seriously need a shower," Neil retorted plugging his nose.
They all laughed at his comment and then Archie went to go and take a shower. Everyone split up and went to their different classes. At lunch they all met up at their usual table by the west window on the balcony. They were eating when Jay and Theresa came along. Theresa sat down in the chair across from Odie and beside Atlanta. Jay left and came right back with some food for him and Theresa.
"Thanks," Theresa said smiling.
Jay took a chair next to her and they both began to eat. When they were done Jay took the trays and then helped Theresa up.
After school they all sat down to watch a comedy. Soon afterwards they had supper and then went to bed. Jay rebandaged her ankle and then helped her to bed. They both said good night and then left to their bedroom. They all fell asleep instantly but while everyone else's was peaceful Theresa was more fitful. She tossed and turned in her bed while she was dreaming that someone was walking down a dark corridor. Bones littered the floor while the walls were caked with mud and blood. The person didn't have a flashlight so you couldn't see their face. The person kept walking with their hand against the wall so that they could feel the way out when someone hit them on the head. The person was then dragged away deeper into the darkness. She was about to see the assaulters face when her alarm went off. She quickly sat up in bed scared. She felt very hot and there was sweat pouring down her face. She was gasping very fast and loudly. She just sat there in bed thinking about what happened.
"It was a nightmare nothing more," she told herself. "It couldn't have been a vision, it just couldn't of, could it..."

OMG! I can't believe I made it this far in two days. In case some of you want to know I have the first seven chapters in my notebook (soon to be eight) and I plan to have at least 10 or 11 plus an epilogue. Please review.
Sign up to rate and review this story