Categories > Cartoons > Class of the Titans > Surprise!

Home Alone

by Chatty_Pants 2 reviews

Jay and Theresa are home alone. Any guesses on what may happen.

Category: Class of the Titans - Rating: G - Genres: Action/Adventure, Romance - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2006-05-24 - Updated: 2006-05-25 - 558 words

1Hot
When Theresa came down to the kitchen she found out that everyone left for school so that they can train with their mentors, the gods. Only Jay was left.
"We're excused from classes because of your ankle, but it's only you and I," Jay told her after chewing a piece of toast.
He looked up from his toast and said, "What's wrong Theresa? You're as white as paper. Are you okay?"
Jay was obviously worried and his face showed it. His eyes were wide open and he was frowning.
"I-I'm okay Jay. I just had a nightmare that's all," Theresa stammered.
Jay raised his eyebrows and said suspiciously, "Well if you think you're okay then I won't bother you anymore about it. Anyway, what do you want to do? We've got the whole place to ourselves."
"Hmm. How about we rent a movie," Theresa answered after thinking for a while.
"Sure! Which one?"
"A horror/comedy," she answered.
They walked (or in Theresa's case, limped) to a video store nearby and rented Scary Movie 4. They paid and then left. Once they got back, they set up the movie and then sat down to watch it. Jay sat down on the loveseat and Theresa sat down next to him. She moved closer and closer until they were almost touching. Jay gave a small blush as he put his arm around her. They watched the movie until a little over half way through when Theresa fell asleep in Jay's lap. Jay's face was deep red by then and he was giving a small smile. She woke up half-an-hour later and found out how she fell asleep. Now it was Theresa's to go red in the face. They had lunch of some grilled cheese sandwiches and then sat down in the living room to talk for a bit. Theresa said that she felt like some fresh air and asked Jay if he wouldn't mind walking with her. Jay agreed happily and they both went to take a quick shower before going out.
An hour later they left with Jay helping her walk down the front steps. After walking for a bit they sat down on a bench and just listened to the birds singing, the bees buzzing, and the children laughing. An elderly couple walked by and they heard the woman say to her husband, "Don't those two make such a cute couple dear?"
"Yes they do," her husband answered nodding.
Jay and Theresa could feel their face redden at what the couple said. They talked for a bit more and then they left for home. They entered the familiar and comfy dorm as Jay hung up Theresa's coat. She gave Jay a mysterious smile as she asked him to help her to her room. He helped her there and opened the door for her as she quietly said, "thanks for a great time today Jay."
She gave him a quick peck on his cheek before disappearing into her room. Jay just stood there speechless. There was no face as red as his within the history of the Greek gods.

Lol! This has got to be my fluffiest chapter yet. I'm becoming a faster writer! I finished this chapter in only half-an-hour. Once again please review because I have no life and I like the ones that I am previously getting.
Sign up to rate and review this story