Categories > Cartoons > Class of the Titans > Surprise!

Planning in Secert

by Chatty_Pants 4 reviews

Jay and the gang plan for Theresa's surprise birthday paty.

Category: Class of the Titans - Rating: G - Genres: Action/Adventure, Romance - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2006-05-25 - Updated: 2006-05-26 - 1049 words

2Exciting
A week later Theresa's ankle was better and she was able to walk on it without feeling any pain. Since her ankle was fine she didn't have to use the crutches or be carried by Jay anymore. Everyone was watching TV except Theresa because she was in the shower. They were watching The Simpsons when Jay snapped his fingers and exclaimed, "Hey you know what?"
"What?" everyone shouted curiously.
"It's Theresa's birthday on Saturday!"
"That's right! We better do something for her but what?" Atlanta pondered.
"How about a surprise party?" Herry said.
"That's perfect! Now we have to decide on what to get her," Atlanta yelled excited.
"Hmm. What about us all chipping in for a present," Archie asked.
"No that's a bad idea. We'll never agree on what we should get her. Can we just tell what we plan on getting so that the others won't by the same thing that we did," Jay offered.
Yeah that sounds like a good idea Jay," Odie said. "Since you thought of it you can go first."
Jay shook his head. "I'm still thinking about it. How about you Atlanta,"
"I think I'm probably going to get her a book of spells. What about you Herry?"
"A small punching bag so that she could work out in her room," Herry remarked shrugging. "What are you gonna get her Arch?"
"I have no clue whatsoever! Do you mind if I chip in with you Atlanta?"
"Not at all. Spell books are really expensive and now I, I mean we, can afford a better one. So Neil, do you know what you are going to get her?"
"A set of vanilla bath scents," Neil answered proudly.
Everyone looked at him incredulously.
"What? After all this fighting you can really stink from all of the sweat!"
"Okay then," Herry said staring uncertainly at Neil. "Anyways, what about you Odie?"
"An MP3 player,"
"How can you afford those things dude? They're, like, really expensive!" Neil shouted while gaping at Odie.
"I can make one. I have done before," Odie said shrugging.
"Why didn't you tell me this before? I could of gotten one cheap!" Archie yelled laughing.
"So have you finally decided Jay?" Odie asked.
"What? Oh yeah I have but I'm gonna keep it a secret until the party if you don't mind,"
"No not at all," everyone said.
"Thanks guys," Jay said relieved.
"Now we need someone to keep Theresa busy while the rest of us get everything set up. Any volunteers?" Atlanta remarked.
No one volunteered. Jay looked down at the floor. Herry shifted in his seat. Neil stared at himself in his gold three-sided mirror. Archie looked up at the ceiling while Odie shuffled his feet around.
"Okay so no one does, but everyone is just to shy to do it so I'll decide. Everyone think of a number from one to ten. I got the number so everyone guess,"
Numbers went out from across the room.
"One," Jay called out hopefully.
"Ten," Herry guessed shrugging.
"Five," Odie exclaimed.
"Two," Neil said nonchalantly.
"Six," Archie said finally.
"And the winner is... Neil! No surprise there. He always was the lucky one," Atlanta remarked rolling her eyes.
She saw that Jay looked downtrodden from the results.
"Jay," Atlanta started. "you should help Neil with it because I don't think that he can do it without Theresa coming back."
"Hey, how about you take the whole job. This will only keep me from looking at my gorgeous self in the mirror." Neil stated.
Jay perked up and said thanks. "You also know what. All seven of us made a team on Theresa's birthday. That means that we've been together for one whole year now," Jay exclaimed.
"That's right! It's our anniversary on January 6th. Why don't we have two parties on Saturday?" Odie asked.
"No because Theresa will be around all the time then and we won't have anytime to get ready for hers," Archie answered.
"Okay well now that we've got everything figured out lets get started!" Atlanta said happily.
"Get what started?" a voice asked from across the room.
Everyone turned around and saw Theresa standing in the doorway with a puzzled expression on her face. She had a towel on her head and some silk pajamas with clouds on them. She even had the baby blue fuzzy slippers on that Jay gave her for Christmas. She took the towel of her head and let her damp hair hang down her shoulders making her look even more gorgeous. Jay stared at her in wonder with his eyes glued to her beautiful figure. Atlanta smirked and started to snap her fingers in front of his face to bring him back to reality. Jay jumped and started to shake his head while a faint flush showed on his cheeks.
"Get what started?" Theresa asked again although this time more firmly.
"Nothing," Odie said quickly.
"Okay then," Theresa said shrugging. If no one told her she'd ask either Jay or Atlanta later.
"I'm going to bed now. Good night all," Jay yawned.
"Good night," everyone said without looking up.
"I'm going to bed too," Theresa said.
"Mind if I walk you there?" Jay asked hopefully.
"Not at all,"
They walked and talked until they got to Theresa's room.
"So what were you talking about in there?" Theresa asked out of the blue.
"We were talking about how... wait a second, are you trying to trick me into telling you?" Jay asked grinning.
"Telling me what?" Theresa answered innocently.
"Well it's not gonna work and anyway you'll find out soon enough," Jay said.
He winked mischievously before walking down the hall to his room. Theresa just stood there trying to figure out what just happened when she smiled.
"Don't worry Jay I will find out soon enough. Sooner than you think."
Yay! I'm getting these chappies up a lot sooner than I expected! Also if you think this was a long chapter for me just wait till chapter eight. It has seven full pages so far (no double spacing) and I'm not even done it writing it. It would be done by now but my pencil ran out of lead and I can't write with it till it's been sharpened. Please rate and review.
Sign up to rate and review this story