Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > my so called life

love is an easy thing

by daviddesrosiers197 0 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2011-04-22 - Updated: 2011-04-22 - 1307 words

0Unrated
uh where do we go now?" I pointed across the street where my house was. It was so funny at how lost he seemed. But when I noticed his smile I tried not to smile. But I couldn't help it. It was weird, a very messed up chemical reaction. As I pointed to the front steps he sat me down. As he stood up I pulled him close. I stared at him for a second. His lips parted and his eyes grew wide. I closed my eyes tightly and pulled my book bag off of his shoulder and then pushed him away. He turned around, his back towards me and was exhaling heavily. His hand made a twitching movement.


Thanks for nothing, how am I going to unlock my door? Fine! I don't need your help.


Who are you talking to??


Myself


Smart


As I started to stand up Gerard turned around. Making me sit back down and grabbing my keys. I waited. He doesn't know which is the house key He handed me my keys back.


"uh um w-which is t-the k-key? To-to the door?" Gerard asked.


Why does he stutter? I'd have to ask him that on paper I gave him the correct key I waited again as he opened the door. A few people stared at me strangely as they passed. My heart jumped slightly as Gerard picked me up again. He laid me on the couch and walked back out to get my book bag. I heard the closing of the door. As he came back he placed my book bag on the table and stood up. I sat up grabbed my book bag, a notebook and pen.


Why do you stutter? I capped the pen and handed him the paper back. He stared at me as he stood in front of my. Out of habit I patted the spot next to me for him to sit. He looked at my hand as I patted the couch. He shook his head and blushed slightly. He is so embarrassed of me. He doesnt even know me! He can just screw himself.



Gerard's P.O.V



I watched as she laid back onto the couch again. She turned her back to me and faced the couch. The speeding of my heart slowed down. But raised again as I stared back at the paper. I sat on the single's couch that wasnt so far from the large couch Tuesday laid on.


Damn It Gerard you could've sat next to her!! And you just blow it.


She hates me I know it. She just turned her back to me.


Then why in the hell would she write to you?


I don't know


The voice stood quiet.


"Can you say something already" I thought aloud minutes later. I hated when I did that. I was talking to myself, in my sick little head and I said it aloud. Tuesday turned around and faced me. I smiled. She cocked an eyebrow.


For some reason I felt guilty. I didn't know why.


"can I get a pen"


She placed the pen she held on the table. I scooted to the edge of the couch to be able to grab the pen and write on the paper. I inhaled I stutter because of you I didn't realize I was holding my breath as I wrote this. I hesitated to give it to her as I exhaled. I looked at it. Re-reading the words. It was only a few words I know. But it made me nervous. What if she didnt like me. What if she laughs in my face.


I was blind sided by the million thoughts running my head. I didn't know that the doorbell rang nor did I know that she was hopping over to the door to answer it. I watched as she came back with Allison. Allison carrying Tuesday in a bridal way. I quickly stuffed the paper in my pocket. Allison sat on my lap once she laid Tuesday down on the couch.



Tuesday's P.O.V



It was as if I were watching a love sick movie. With a twist of horror with the pain of heartbreak that seemed to escape me. I wanted to know what Gerard had written.


But why should I care. I shouldnt . I shouldnt care at all. No, I mean I can't. I won't. I can't. I won't.


Stop doing that! Your brain is going to blow


"So we'll stay here then. Until Frank comes" Allison smiled. STOP SMILING!!! I'll choke you with it!!


What? No I didn't say that. Allison is my friend. My older sister. No, I-I didn't mean that. I kept zoning out.


One third of my brain wanting to watch Allison smother, the other third wanting, needing to be as close to Gerard as Allison is. The final third was trying to concentrate on the conversation Allison was having with Gerard.


Was it just me or did I just think of Allison over two times. Damn you Allison why are you so-you?!?!


"What I'm trying to say is that I don't want"


"So Tuesday my love Frank is having band practice today right?" Allison asked. I nodded. "what's wrong you look mad?"


I just shook my head. I wanted to go to sleep or attempt it. No I'll write more of my story


Now how do I get to my room without asking for help? I sat up. Gerard looked at me, but Allison grabbed his face tenderly to face her. I wasn't sure if I barfed inwardly or not. But I didn't feel good at all. I stood up putting my weight on my left leg, my right leg bending back slightly.


"you need help?" Gerard asked. I shook my head no and kept hopping towards the stairs. I heaved. god that was so much work I inhaled deeply and hopped up the steps. As I reached the last one I leaned against the banister. Gerard came to mind, I hit my right foot on the last step. Purposely.


Stop thinking about him!!


I started hissing in pain. I hopped into the room. Tears of pain leaving my eyes slowly. I laid down on my bed staring at the ceiling for a while until the pulsing pain slowly decreased. I grabbed my handy dandy notebook number three, picking up the pen where I had left it and re-read the line I had finished on.



Gerard's P.O.V



"fine I'll stay. can you let go of my arm I'm losing circulation" I said trying to escape Allison yet again.


"okay, do you want anything to drink?"


"no" But I would like to get away from you, Yeah that would be great. And I'd like to go check on Tuesday.


"okay" She smiled and stood up walking to what I assumed was the kitchen. I looked at the things around the home. Pictures of the family together. Pictures of Frank and Tuesday together. Pictures of Frank alone. Pictures of Tuesday alone. Those are the ones I stared at most. The ones where she was alone. She looked so sad. She looked scared. But in some, but very few she was smiling. She has the most gorgeous smile I have seen. It's so mesmerizing.


I wanted to see that smile one more time. I wanted Tuesday to be the one to sit on my lap. The one I can hold.


I want her to be mine
I _____ you, you fill in the blank
Hey there!!! I hope you liked it!! crosses fingers Okay so I don't know if any of you know but i have another story on MCR it's a joint/partner sort of story I'm writitng with EmptySoulSuicide. So check it out on Psychotic.Suicide and tell us what you think!!! Thanks I love you!!!!
Sign up to rate and review this story