Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > my so called life

kiss me

by daviddesrosiers197 0 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2011-04-21 - Updated: 2011-04-21 - 559 words

0Unrated
Your walking down the street in the darkness of the night except for the shine of the full moon, the rain pours and your black funearl dress it shines in the moonlight from the rain. You clench yourself to try to stay warm. You listen to your surroundings but all you can hear is the sound of your combat boots sloshing in the puddles. The clouds cover the moon and there is total darkness you suddenly stop when you feel the faint touch of a hand brush your cheek and lifts your head. Too scared to move you just stand there with the stranger in the darkness then the man's voice whispers in your ear "dont be afraid" then the clouds unveil the moon , and Gerard is standing there holding your head and says again "dont be afraid Heaven" he says with a slight smile. "Gerard what are you doing here?" you whisper to him. "I came here for you" he said as he moves closer to you lips and...BUZZ BUZZ BUZZ the sound of your alarm clock wakes you from your dream. You look over at your clock and it reads 7:30. "WHO THE HELL SET MY CLOCK FOR SEVEN FUCKING THIRTY!?!?" you scream at no one you roll over to one side of your bed and think about your dream, " Gerard" you say with a girlish giggle. "OH MY GOD!" you sit up straight in your bed, " ITS THE FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL!!" you run to your brother's room to wake him up but he already left for school so you run downstairs to grab a pop-tart, shove it down your throught and run back up to your room to get dressed. You put on black eyeliner, your red tank-top, black longsleved fishnet top, plaid skirt, combat boots, your cat hat and your backpack and run out the door. Hoping you didnt miss Gerard on the walk to school you look around and no one was there...you missed him. So you start walking the 5 blocks to school and someone jumps from behind a tree ontop of you! "WHAT THE FUCK!..." then you look to see who it was and its Gerard. "hey beautiful" he says as he laughs, "Get...off...of...me!!" you say between giggles. He gets off you and holds out a hand to help you up. Once your up you start walking and say "what have i told you about calling me that?"
"calling you what, beautiful" he says with a laugh
"YES THAT!! you know im not"
"of course you are you just dont want to atmit it"

"........" your silent for a moment and then say "i had a weird dream last night" then relizing what you said you quickly cover your mouth with your hands.
"what was it about" he asks
"oh nothing nevermind it i dont even remeber what it was about"
"HEAVEN TELL ME!!" he says playfully
"well...ill tell you but you'll have to catch me!!!" you run towards school and Gerard follows close behind you "OH YOU SUCK!" he says so you just keep running faster and when you hit the steps of your school you yell "MUAHAHAHA NOW YOU'LL NEVER KNOW HAHAHAHA!!!" so Gerard grabs your wrist and says "HA I CAUGHT YOU!" just as he said that the late bell rings for the first period.
Sign up to rate and review this story